You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Anne & the Others

Real Ghost Stories

Anne & the Others

 

When I had my first ghost experience, I was around the age of 7 or 8. I woke up about 7 am at that time. So one regular morning, I woke up, and looked out of my bedroom which faced the hall. To my surprise, I saw a woman in what seemed like a long white dress run into the washroom. I closed my eyes, and tried to fall back to sleep, not as scared as I thought I would've been. About a week later, I was brushing my teeth, and I looked into the washroom mirror. Guess who I saw? The same woman. That was the last time I saw her.

One of the most well-known spirits in my house is a girl around 7-ish. I believe her name is Anne, although I'm not sure. It's just one of those feelings. The first time I saw her was when I was in grade 5. I used to wake up in the middle of the night and go into the living room where my mother slept. She stood up, to make room for me, and I saw a little girl peeking out from behind her. She stood there for a while, just staring at me before I blinked and she disappeared.

The next time I saw here was last year, in grade 8. I saw her walk from my sister's room (my old room) into the washroom. I don't know why, but I didn't seem as terrified of her as I thought I might be. I saw her again this year, walking from my bed to a bookshelf I have, and again walking around my bed. I haven't seen her lately. But, I told my mother, and she was quite surprised. She told me a few years back, she saw the same girl, in the same clothing I saw her in. A white dress, with a bonnet. She looked from around the 18th century. When my mom saw her, she was leaning over my bed, staring at me. The other time, this year, she peeked out of the kitchen door when my mom walked in, and dashed back quickly.

Another ghost is a soldier. I've only seen him a couple times. Once I was sitting at my computer, and I saw him clearly walk behind me, and when I looked where he was, he wasn't there anymore. Another time, he was walking by my bookshelf. I heard the shuffling and everything, and he walked behind me. I thought it was my dad, trying to see what I was doing, but I saw him instead.

A few times, I've seen a white figure. It usually just peeked at me, and hid shyly when I looked at it. I haven't seen it at all in a while.

One time, I was sitting at my computer, and I felt something tickle me, and touch my face, etc. It put it's hands over mine, like trying to hold them, and it touched my feet and everything. But whenever my dad came around, it would go away, until my dad left, when it would start again. And I'd feel an extremely friendly presence, but it would be overtaken by an evil feeling presence, then come back, and tickle me again, etc.

My Nona used to have a cat named Princess. I was really close to him. (Yes, him not her.) I was really sad when he died, though I was just in Senior Kindergarten. Just this year, for the first time, I think I saw his ghost. I saw a white cat walk into a room I was sitting in. Thinking it was her other white cat, Snowball, I looked over to pet him. When I looked at him, he continued walking for a second or two, then disappeared. Another time, I saw him jump behind a chair, which he always did, and when I looked for him, I couldn't find him.

Last Monday, (March 10, 2008) I got a Ouija Board from my grandmother because she knew I wanted one. My cousins wanted to try it out with me, so a few of us went into a supposedly haunted room in the basement, and I did a prayer, and a protection ceremony-type thing, then we tried to talk. The planchette didn't move, and my cousins were getting paranoid and scared. We forgot to say goodbye, because they were so freaked out, and just jetted out, even though nothing happened.

Ever since then, I've been seeing a figure walking around, usually around me, and I don't get a good feeling around it. I would like to know if anyone can tell me what to do? And I plan to use the Ouija Board in my house, but with experienced, safe people. What do you all think?

I forgot to add before, sometimes when I'm in bed, I'll feel like someone's on the other side of me, and I'll be way too terrified to even look that way, but at other times, there seems to be a friendly presence, and I can look the way I feel it.

Also, one time, I woke up at 3 am with a nosebleed, then at 6, with a nosebleed, then at 9, with the same thing. Throughout that day, when I'd walk in certain areas of my house, my head would throb, and my back would have sharp pains, but when I walked somewhere else, I'd be fine.

-Thanks for reading, and I hope to add more later.

-Wolfie <33

I will check my comments as much as possible, and try to participate. Thanks =)

Other hauntings by Wolfie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Wolfie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Wolfie (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-22)
Tonight I've been hearing a lot of whispery sounds. Like when someone's like 'psst', like they want to tell you something. Although, admittedly, it could just be paranoia.
Wolfie (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-21)
Maybe I just didn't really know what to think of it, because I was young, or something. I'm not sure. But thanks for the new comments =) If anything else happens, I'll keep everyone updated. By the way, my house is only around 60 years old, not very old at all. But the area used to be a huge apple orchard, which is why all the streets around here are named after apples.
Nightgoddess (14 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-21)
Don't just blow off the Ouija board spirit, in other words it might be still there and just wanting you to think its gone. Mine does that alot. He comes and then leaves for a while and then comes back. Just watch out for it. Be safe and get rid of the Ouija Board, (I've had some weird things happen with those)
Nightgoddess
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-21)
Wolfie, don't misunderstand me, I'm not doubting your story, I was shocked by the fact that even at a young age, you weren't terrified at the sight of a spirit. Maybe I thought it had to do with the fact that, from a young age, you were used to seeing things. I mean, I would have run to the other side of the earth had I seen what you saw. But then I guess if, like you say, you didn't feel threatened... Anyway, hope to have you back with another story. Take care 😊
Wolfie (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-20)
Thanks for the comments. I haven't seen the ouija board spirit in over a week. In fact, I haven't seen or felt any spirits lately. Maybe that's a good thing, though I do miss Anne 😜. And thanks for the advice about the Ouija Board. I will stay away from it. I heard somewhere that I shouldn't burn it, though. As for your comment about not being afraid of the presence, rhodes68 (If I may call you by your username), I didn't feel very harmed.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-20)
Well Wolfie,
You asked for advice on what to do as you seem to have opened a door that allowed some things in that you no longer have the desire to address.
I would suggest that you start out small. If your parents will allow you to, burn a lavender incense in your bedroom. That should get rid of the entity that does not feel so friendly to you. I would also get a bowl of dirt, some sea salts and pure water, mix it up, put it up on a shelf in your room. THAT suggestion may cost you a bit more than the lavender, but then the "cost" of what you may have let in would be much more than the cost of a few supplies.
Good luck, Wolfie, and let us know what transpires.
Thank you.
Emma2008 (4 stories) (110 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-20)
I think you had enough spirits to worry about before you got the Ouija board. God only knows how worse you made your situation. You should ask your doctor about your physical symptoms, as they may not be necessarily related to your ghosts.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-20)
It is absolutely amazing to me that individuals persist in using these things, opening portals and then are suprised when negative entities enter their homes and lives.

Pray, pray, pray. Try to close the portal with a prayer and rid yourself and home of the negativity. GET RID OF THE OUIJIA BOARD! They are not toys!

God Bless!
SapphireWings (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-20)
Ok, first of all... NEVER EVER USE AN OUIJA BOARD. I don't know why they're so dangerous, but they just are.
It looks like your house is full of ghosts. Maybe you could do a little bit of research? I'm sure you'll find lots of answers by doing that. The only thing I don't understand, how do you know that girl is named Anne? Did you just name her yourself or you just knew?
Well - good luck. Please keep us updated, because I'll be waiting.

Love, SapphireWings

ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-20)
Well th Ouji Board is not a good thing to use. It would be better if you got rid of it. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
ElectricTNT (1 stories) (45 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-20)
GET RID OF THE OUIJA BOARD! Nothing good ever comes from using them. You will end up opening a door to evil that you can't shut.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-20)
Wolfie, I find it hard to understand how it's possible to see a ghost staring at you or walk around you and all you do is close your eyes and drift back to sleep. Even the most experienced ghost-hunders find themselves shivering in the presence of an unearthly apparition. My comment is not meant to belittle your accounts but to state a question.
As for ouija boards, I would advise you to keep away from them. Nobody is "safe" or "experienced" enough to be dealing with such tools that can open up so many portals to an unknown world.
I suspect you'll be getting quite a few comments on this one.
Take care

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: