You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Sleep Possession, Demons, Ouija Board

Real Ghost Stories

Sleep Possession, Demons, Ouija Board

 

I understand as you read this you will be skeptical, but keep in mind, I am writing this to help anyone suffering from night possession, bad dreams or spiritual harassment.

First I would like to start my story by saying for many years I have been a very bad sleep walker. I sleep walk a lot, and I researched it very much. The sleep walking I had was very similar to the way night terrors are described on wikipedia but also very different.

Once I chased my roommates son and tried to hurt him. I have punched doors, walls, broken chairs and other furniture. The scariest two times for me however when once, I woke up and thought to myself "oh no not again!". The fact that I could think that and then continued my sleep walk rampage upset me a little.

The other time was when I hadn't slept for a day, and I worked night shift at the time. My roommates were getting ready for work and I was already ready so I sat in a chair and nodded off for about 10 minutes. They were still getting ready, when I stood up, walked up to my roommate and stared at her. Her husband said "yo bro, you ok?" and it was then I woke up, the whole time this was happening I could see them but it was like my vision was very shaky. When I woke up after he asked if I was ok my heart was pounding FAST, and I looked down and my hands were in fists and were shaking really bad and I had an adrenaline rush...

And this brings me to the next section of my story. Me and my friends were messing around with a ouija board, finally got it to work but it really was half-garbled messages and stuff, and soon we thought of a another better way to communicate. I won't say how because I don't want anyone else to do this ever. For one, we got VERY lucky during communication and two its very very dangerous. I would HIGHLY advise against using ouija boards or any other form of spirit communication, I know you are curious but try hard to not to it. The information we got was both frightening and comforting.

I know you as the reader are of course skeptical of my story and any story you see on here, but Ive read stories that, with the information I have now I can say "yes that's definitely true" or read replies answering people asking for help and think to my self "yes that person has experience and it will help..."

Some of the things we discovered were, yes, demons are FREAKING real, yes they are and they will try to cut in on ANY spirit communication you have. Two, anyone who is into new age wicca stuff is COMPLETELY wrong, please please please do not listen to them, crystals, salts and all that will NOT help you, you might end up getting into serious trouble listening to them. One of the things I asked the spirits was, if I was being possessed when I slept walk, and they said yes. They told me the name of the demon and everything and told me I would hurt someone. I asked how I can be rid of this demon and I got a very clear message, it said to me "jesus and love".

Keep in mind dear reader I am not christian and in fact up to that point I was very anti-christian, I thought christians believed in some middle east myth much like the greek gods and tried hard to push their man made book born mythology onto the rest of us. But when demons tried to interfere with the communication, I used his name and they were scared, it would clear communication up enough for us to get straight answers for a bit. But I want to share with you, and anyone suffering from fear, sleep possession, demon harassment, hauntings, and any would be ouija bored or automatic writer the things I've learned from the communications.

1. Demons are real, the other side is real, and you have spirit guides. Angels are real as well.

2. Rituals don't work, almost not at all, there are two I know of that do, and I will only tell you one, called the family ritual, where the family (blood family only) meet and ask thankfulness from god.

3. Jesus and love are the only things that can save you from demons. Demons hate. They are here from hate, and they want you because they hate. They want two things, they either want to control you or they want you to cut your time here short (die). Demons like to attack in your sleep or when you are otherwise in a vulnerable state. If you suffer from this just try this, just say "in jesus's name begone" and it will work.

4. Spirit guides CANNOT read your mind, angels and demons can.

5. Reincarnation is real.

6. The torah is the most accurate version of the bible. The new testament not very accurate.

7. Demons can and will try to jump on the chance to take over and possess during stuff like automatic writing and ouija communication, BEWARE and remember jesus.

8. Demons DO use backwards speech. If you ever get a message in any for that says something backwards, immediately ask the spirit, "do you love jesus?" a demon cannot say yes, they can lie about all kinds of stuff but they can't lie about that. Also if you ever see a spirit, it will appear as a SHADOWY FIGURE, mentioned a lot in most ghost stories, beware, shadows are NOT good, EVER.

9. During any spirit communication, constantly verify stuff with jesus name and love and make sure a demon is not cutting in trying to cause harm.

10. If you have trouble at any time, remember, jesus is there for you, and michael the archangel is there for you. Michael can be in more then one place at a time, ask him to banish evil spirits wanting to do you harm and he will help, and jesus will help.

I know I am sounding preachy and talking about jesus a lot, but, I once hated him and when I needed him he was there for me. I no longer sleep walk, I am no longer scared when I'm alone or I sit in the dark. I can live my life now and not have to worry about spirit stuff anymore.

If you are being harassed by something unknown remember what I wrote here, it will help. I have also learned through communications that, most ghost hunters, demonologists, psychic investigators and super devout religious people don't know squat about ghosts, spirits and demons.

If you have any questions on that kind of stuff, send me an email, I'll try my best to answer or find out for you. Just before careful. Once you know you can't go back, and its a scary road.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, erigais, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

jennagreep (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
i tried to post my own story and it wouldn't let me... Apparently they have too many to edit currently. And yes I know the ouija board was a stupid idea...we're just a bunch of teenagers. My cousin was just attacked in her sleep... I think it might be some kind of demon. It seems to be attacking in our sleep now and that's why I am posting on this story
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
jennagreep--did you not get your own story published? Did they deny your story? I just find it odd that you would post a cry for help on a 3 year old story. Did you try to post your story? Maybe my comment will attract assist you in getting help. Yet I can tell you what they are going to say. You were wrong for using a ouija board. You probably need a priest, salt, holy water, and prayer to get it away from you. But you will mostly be lectured on the dangers of the board. I don't know much about posting actual stories on this site, but I think you should try. You may get better help that way.
jennagreep (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
Last Christmas, me, my exchange student, and a cousin decided to play around with a Ouija board in Virginia. We didn't think anything would happen, but several spirits spoke with us, and we asked them to give us signs they were there, and they scratched on the carpet... A lot. We decided to pray because we didn't feel safe, and the scratching started again, so we decided to end the session. Us three girls were scared the whole rest of our stay in Virginia, and felt as if something was watching us. When we all went back to our homes, we began experiencing activity in our houses, such as noises (tapping, scratching, knocking), objects being misplaced, and seeing shadows. I also had a nightmare that I was attacked by an unknown force and knocked unconscious, as if it took over my body, just last night. I have used the Ouija board only two more times since Christmas, once with my exchange student and once with a friend, and both times it was a spirit with the initials R.E.S., and each time she has warned me that there is a demon following me. I had spoken to her once before about a year before any of this happened, and just got simple details on who she was... She said she had seven kids, and was murdered with a gun, and lived in the 1500s. Could she be bad? Or a spirit guide? She seems to mean no harm, but she always comes back to talk on the Ouija board to me. Can anyone help?
Shinigami0 (2 stories) (203 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
My friends as well as myself have had experiences with ouijas and other things that have been solved perfectly fine with a good dose of rock salt, which proves your theory wrong.
Also, it may be a little unwise to put 100% trust in a ouija, when obtaining information.
Demons lie; no mortal knows for sure what happens in death.
Chenzo_Sparks (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-26)
Reading a lot of stories from this sight has helped to solidify my beliefs in the paranormal. From posting this I had an incident of my own no more than three days ago. I'm a little worried that it might be nightly possession of my girlfriend. Two other events had happened before but not to this degree and not nearly as creepy. My girl and I have been living together for nine months and we both sleep in the same bed. One night around six something in the morning I roll over to see her head raised off her pillow looking towards the edge of the bed and she seems to be looking at the door. I say "babe?" and she looks at me with eyes wide open and a smile that's ear to ear. What was so creepy about it was her eyes did not appear sleepy but as if she had been up for hours. As for her grin it looked like it had hallow meaning as if a little kid got away with something. After she did this she layed her head back on her pillow and went back to sleep, but her face seemed to fade back to looking as if she was dead asleep and been so for hours. I nudged her and said "hey" and she grunted as if very very tired. I talked this over with her and she has no recollection of this event. I'm asking for advice or help on what to do about this. It has scared both of us very much and want to stop it. You can reach me through email bboyillskills [at] aol.com. Please help this isn't a joke or a story to get attention.
DeMoGoRgoN149 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-20)
Im a sleep walker my self (from what others have told me) I don't know if it has anything to do with demons possesing me but I will tell you the last two sleep walks that happened tha 1st happened 2 months ago and the 2nd 1 week ago.
(this is what people told me I did in my sleep and I can't remember a thing)
1st. I was standing next to my bed shaking my head around, my roommate woke up to go to the bathroom and asked me what was I doing in the dark and that I scared him, my respons I started blaming my mother for random things like that she ruined me then take a walk around the house and came back to bed.
2nd.I went to visit my parents and sleep there for a couple of days. Late at night my mother woke up cause she herd noises from the other rooms she went to the living room and saw me searching around the house and tossing things around, she asked me what was I looking for so late my reply, I'm looking for my 5000, she asked what 5000? Euros? And she started laughing I said my 5000 souls then I asked her to leave me alone and go back to bed. The only thing I remember was me going to bed falling asleep then waking up on a chair in the livingroom. Erigais you said you remember some of the thing you did on your sleepwalks have any ideas how come I can't remember a thing? (from what iv been told I sleep walk alot. But I never remember not even a small detail) 😕 I have never done a ouji board never even seen one, only many years ago I saw a ghost at my old house.
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-08)
You seem to have a lot of opinions for getting a lot of your information from an ouija board. Don't trust anything that comes out of a board it is subjective at best and mostly just a bunch of lies and giberish. How much of what comes out of an ouija board is truth? Seriously if you really did contact a spirit and not just your subconscious why would it tell the truth? Not saying you are wrong just be really careful. Focus on the positive ignore the negative:)
jingle (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-06)
hello I have written the question about my boyfriend snarling and forgot to leave my e-mail it is sylvia_b48 [at] hotmail.com
jingle (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-06)
My boyfriend snores while sleeping and that night I was being irritated while trying to sleep. So I would nudge him to stop. I then noticed from the corner of my eye he was looking at me. I said "what?". He looked at me for a while and then snarled coming at me. He then layed back on his pillow and closed his eyes. I called his name, he did't answer so I started slapping his face because I was scared. He finally came to and he did not know what I was talking about. I threatend him that I would leave the room because I am getting scared and he then said "I was joking baby I love you" and I then relaxed. The next day he did not remember the snarl or telling me he was joking, after questioning him about it. Could this be a weird form of sleep walking behaviour? He has in the past stared at me while sleeping and not remembering doing so, and saying jibberish at times.
Queenie26 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-22)
hey my name is adam and me and my girlfriend were playing with a quiji board a while back and I know that there is a demon at her while shes sleeping its almost like its trying to rape her and I don't know what to do. The other night while she was sleepin a said you allright cause her body was jerking around in bed and all of the sudden she said in a weird voise I'm looking for red and this freaked me out and I also got this on video to prove to her that shiat is happining to her in her sleep I would like to talk to someone that knows about this and someone who can help us here is my email the_stud86 [at] hotmail.com please someone help me with this
StaticMelody (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-23)
I am new here and I have read your story. Very interesting I would agree but I also disagree with some of the things that you have said. I would like to converse with you about this and compare ideas and notes perhaps. I don't know if they have messageing or such but you should email me if you have the time. Static_Melody [at] hotmail.com
KatyAD (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-09)
Praise the Lord,

I have read a lot of stories, and looked up a lot of information about demons and Jesus, the battle of good and evil. I have been a christian for as long as I remember. I mean, I beleived that Jesus is and always has been the son of God. He came to earth to cast out demons, heal people, preach and die for us, so we could be free from stuff like this.

I never really paied attention to the Lord until I was in high school. Even then I didn't have the intament relationship with him that I do now. All the stuff in the new testament is very, very true. The new testament is all about Jesus from the time he was born, to the time he died and was raised from the dead. It also talks about his return to earth. There are really important things in the new testament.

Jesus loves us, God the father loves us. Jesus died so we would be saved from this kind of thing. Demons and devils. Demons and devils are in the world to steel, kill and distroy. Jesus came into the world to preach the gospel, heal the sick, and die so we would be redeemed from demons and devils and sicknesses and bad stuff the devil brings. So, if you really want to be free from what the devil has put here, turn to Jesus, tell him you've sinned and invite him into your life. He can turn your life around. The bible is known as the word of God. Everything in it is 100% true. It has not changed. It says in it at the end, if anyone changes it, God will cast many pleags on that person.

When I was 22 or 23 I had the worst thing happen, I played with an ouija board alone, and through the oujia board and, by doing somethign else, I got a demon in me. He talks to me in my head. At first I thought it was good. It said it needed to help me, because I was chosen to do somethign big. I was put in a hospital for a while, during that time I would go to sleep and wake up at around 1 or 2 am. The demon would say... The devil himself is out in the hallway walking up and down the hall. And I wcould hear him and picture him walking up and down the hall. One night the demon said He is going to open the door. He stopped right at my door. The door swong open. That time one of the nurses that worked there was standing there. My heart was in my throat. He startled me, but I was releaved it was him. That kind of thing happened other nights. I think it was the last night I started to see the door swinging open and these ugly creachers with wide smiles and ugly heads. They would open the door just alittle bit and lean in and smile at me, and then pull back and shut the door. This happened to me for weeks. When I got home, shaddow people would open the door, come in and stand at my bed side. I would hide under the covers, but I could feel them there. It got to the point where they would put their hands on my head.

That ended along time ago. I will have to post my story. But I am 26 now. He is still in me. Or atleast two are. I don't know how meny are in me in the first place. I think I cast a couple of them out.

My believes arn't exactly equal to yours. I believe there are no good spirits in a ouija board. I think they take memories of your family members from you and pretend they are them. They are very tricky. But we can both give Glory to the name Of Jesus. The name above every name.
autumn1995 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-07)
im a 13 year old girl and me and my brother have been seeing this strange figure of a dark shawdow about at least 8 or 9 feet a shape as a man in our attic,[the attic is basically our hangout it has a radio and loads of games in it] anyways one day my brother left me in the attic so he could plug in the electricty in the attic and while he was doing that I was looking at the wall in the dark side of the attic and my dog bob was up there with me barking then I seen a dark shawdowey figure were I was looking at he just sat there staring at me I could not see anything on his face but dark black he also had large hands and he was kind of ducking because were he was at was a tiny roof[to tiny to put his head up all the way] I was just sitting there shocked wondering what the hell that thing was he kind of took a tiny step towards me so I ran down screaming with my dog then I ran into my brother and told him what had happen and my brothere got me to go back up there with him and said it was probley all in head and we just went on doing what we normally do and it did not come back out about 2 weeks later we went back up there at night during 9:41and we were listing to heavy metal type music and it was kind of low so we would not get in trouble and we also had the t.v on and all and the t.v was kind of flickering off and on but we did not think much of it because it was an older t.v then the radio/stero stared blasting loudly our heavy metal music and then it got low again then got louder and kept on doing that we unpluged it and it turned on again and and we both seen the black shawdow figure and we seen a newer light bulb flickered and then blew and we seen a blue huge light flash then blew or some thing and we did not even have a blue light and we both ran down the stairs and a while later we looked threw a crack in the attic and seen the same shawdow figure lookin at us threw the crack to so we ran and the addic stairs plus doors are in the tub room when my brother takes a bath he says he hears stoming noises up there when no one is up there and sometimes when I take a bath a hear noises andcracking noises up there so we don't go up there much no more and plus the house is 200 hundred years old so I'm sure somebody died here it was the first house on this block and was also a german lot and use to own 4 hundred acres and we told are uncle and he would never ever joke about the stuff we were telling him he said he use to sleep up in the attic with my dad and they both started sleeping down stairs because the shawdow figure they moved in the house in 1985 my uncle said there was also devil and athist spray paintings on the walls in the attic when they moved in and they sprayed painted over it with any paint they could find and he said the shawdow comes down at night sometimes and walks around and one time he shut of a light because my grandma told him to turn it off and if was a new lightbulb and it broke the next time he waled up the it was fixed and back on and he said one tome he was home sick and stayed up there alone and the shadow attcked hom ripping his shirt and another time he and a bunch of his friend were up there hanging put and the lights blew out and the shawdow grabbed his friends foot and attacked it and the door were jammed shut and they screamed and the lights came back on and they ran down the stais he and his bestfriend also recorded the shawdows noises and my uncle messed with the voices on his computere it was a voice saying something and I was wondering if you can tell me anyting about this shadow like what is it, why is it here, what does it want or if you have a story somewhat related to mine I also heard about his pencil game a way to talk to the spiits without using the ouigi bored and I was wondering what you think about it and what I should do thankyou and sorry for my bad spelling and grammar. ❤
AshleyHalliwell (4 stories) (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-29)
We are all have our own opionons, but to say that anyone who is into wicca is wrong just becuase of what they told you is very rude. Firstly that demon could've been lying. Secondly I have used some of my wiccan protection rituals without the help of Jesus and I have been very well protected. A couple of experiances doesn't mean that you know everything. Ignorance is a very bad thing.

Anyways I mostly enjoyed your story because it did show that you have been through this and that it wasn't made up. I hope your doing well.

~Blessed Be~
Spidey_fan (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-23)
Hey erm is this sleep possesion? I know I may sound stupid and I always believed in ghosts and after life but well I never believed in the bad stuff like demons or stuff like that and now I am not so sure. OK well I have recently been getting these weird dreams & then not being able to move or open my eyes for like 5 seconds. It started about 2 weeks ago. Well the first with the first dream I was in bed and my mam came up stairs & was talking to me but I was asleep and could see everything she was doing and it was actually happening and then everything started flashing and went blurry and I woke up but wasn't able to move for a few seconds or open my eyes? OK then a few days later I had another strange dream, I was in a bar and all these men were touching me in a club and then I woke up and could feel something touching me everywhere and I couldn't move or open my eyes for a few seconds again. I thought it was weird and just left it. Then last night I had a dream I was in the sea and my friend was on these rocks up above me and we were laughing and then she started pointing behind me in the water and looked really scared and after a few seconds I felt something come over the top of me and I woke up in shock but I couldn't move or open my eyes again for a few seconds. Then when I woke up it felt like pressure was on me. I looked and it was like half 3. Every time it happens I struggle to move I have to try and open my eyes, its scary. I am really freaked out and don't want to sleep anymore!
erigais (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-01)
sorry I haven't check back on this board for so long, I lost net for a while and moved twice. Here are some things I want to clear up or go into more detail about. What I am saying about other people who "dont know squat" I'm saying, I have seen a lot of false help like throwing around rose crystals and stuff like or using angel runes. This stuff does not work its just a ploy for wicca stores to sell you stuff. One guy pointed out that crystals work when used right. So if you plan on using something like that do some reasearch.

Here is how I know that demons can read you mind. If you use a form of spirit communication (ouija, automatic writing, channeling etc) just ask with your mind to the demon a question. And they will answer. Ask them if they love jesus, they can't lie and will have to say no.

People have asked why I mention jesus without mentioning god. Yes, god/jesus is the same, saying in gods name will help you

As for my bigoted attitude if you feel like I'm attacking your beliefs I'm very very very sorry. I know some of the stuff I'm saying may offend your religion or belief, but I'm not trying tell you what you want to hear, I'm telling you what I learned from experience from dealing from the other side, I'm not here to tell you some religous mumbo jumbo and satisfy your belief system. Some this was written to help people with night terrors like I had, so if it helps you, I'm glad, that's why I wrote it, I hope it at least helps 1 other person. Also, since I have written this I have learned a lot more, but it will probably have to go in some other category.
Cellno11 (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-25)
I experienced a sleep paralysis episode and I need to know more about it. Thats why I want to use a ouija board and try to communicate with something. I just need to know if these demons can do anything worse then death. If that's one of the subjects your not telling please let me know. I don't fear death but I don't know if anything else is worse than it. Do you need any certain ouija board to communicate or can I just make one? Please just email me
Nothing_Is_Everything (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-31)
i'm not a skeptic nor am I a psychic I know not to mess with those boards however I do work with energy demons as you put them yes exist however I have a different view on what they really are Jesus I think exists not in a physical form I think his light still exists and love will vanquish the negative shadow forms as you very rightly said never go near them for I know what it is like to encounter them although crystals do work but not in the way you think they do on there own there useless but if you know how to use them they have a great effect these are only my opinions although your views are quite accurate however I would like to say that before you ever started to sleep walk like that you probably can't remember but if you can did you ever have a dream with a shadow figure in it if so that's why you probably started sleep walking like that
bruwx (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-11)
why always is it jesus if jesus is god, why don't just mention god? I don't believe in the bible but I believe in god! I believe that there is god, and I think anny evil spirit/deamon is afraid if you mention god...

Brooke ❤
deicer (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
Amen! Erigais, I agree with everything you mentioned in here and Jesus IS Lord.
supernaturalguy3710 (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-01)
question: can demons take form of other, less harmful-looking apperences, and if you have a lot of hate in you, then a demon potentially rise from you?

email me
booboo_kitty (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-26)
I'm a weird combination: an atheist who can't get enough ghost stories. As an atheist, the thing I like best about these spooky tales is trying to determine how much of what is being described in these stories is occuring due to the mental state of the witnesses. I'm not referring to mental instability; rather, I speak of the unknown potential of the mind to create situations and circumstances that seem to be "other-directed". Is it possible that the author of this story, and many of the people who commented about it, are stating so-called "proofs" against so-called "demons" that exist only in their own minds? This, to me, makes far more sense than believing that uttering the name of Jesus can save you from possession (refer to Occam's Razor), albeit just as resistant to empirical proof.
alivewell (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-23)
Sounds like you know what you are talking about. I have had similar experiences but very extreme in comparison. I lived in a house where there were two deaths and dated someone who ended up being into the occult. I never had partaken. I was catholic and a good person, never harming anyone. I had used a Ouija board 15 years ago though. In this house I used to live in with my young daughter I battled many dark nasty forces. I saw through the veil and even saw demons and the devil himself. I found Jesus and after I was in some serious trouble he saved me. This is no joke. Wondering what else they told you. They told me many things about the end of the world and tried to communicate through radios and televisions to me... Sounds crazy but I have many witnesses. One entity pulled me out of my body and sent me somewhere dark and ugly... Jesus saved me through the Lord's Prayer, something I will never forget.

Godbless!
nigheanruadh (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-02)
rizfre, I understand that you personally believe in what the bible says, but quotes from it are not valid evidence, they are merely interesting bits of old folklore. I was asking for valid, empirical evidence that this person was "possessed" because from the sound of your example, it sounds like a bad horror flick. I would think that if this event was actually real, it would have been ALL over the news. I don't think it's right to try to scare people into thinking they will go to "hell" if they don't believe in "Jesus". Demons are nothing but mythological creatures.
rizfre (9 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-02)
nigheanruadh, I'm sorry but it is not right for me to give names of other person but I'll answer some of your questions. In the bible the gospel of Luke chapter 8 verse 2 it mentioned that seven spirits came out of Mary called Magdalene. In Mark chapter 5 verses 9 to 13, Jesus asked the unclean spirit, "What is your name?" and he answered, saying, "My name is Legion; for we are many..." Legion is a roman term for 2,000 to 6,000 soldiers. To answer your questions, the pastor asked the demons and he answered in a voice of a man that there are ten of them inside. The girl has extraordinary strength and her body would levitate. What blows me away is Legion, how can thousands of demons fit in one body? Read Mark chapter 16 verses 14 to 18. And remember only Jesus can save us from hell.
nigheanruadh (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-01)
rizfre, I'm curious as to who this supposedly "possessed" girl is/was...and how did they know that TEN "demons" were "possessing" her? Was there evidence to prove that she was "possessed" by "demons"? Otherwise, I find that what you have said is really hard to believe... In fact, impossible to believe. 🤔
rizfre (9 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-30)
erigais,
now that you believe in demons and angels, you should also believe in God. God gave us a choice of heaven or hell. Believing and receiving Jesus christ as LORD and SAVIOR is the only way of salvation from hell.
Remember that this choice is made while we are still alive, after death our destiny is sealed forever.
It is good that you tell people to stay away from quija board because a 12-year old girl was possess by demons playing with it by herself. When the thing move she should have known because she is alone but she kept playing until the day she felt that the spirit is going inside her and she can't stop it. With the help of a pastor and Jesus the ten demons who possessed her were cast out.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-28)
erigais,

okay...where to start here. I guess it doesn't matter, because as whitebuffalo pointed out, you have not participated as of yet.

You make some very strong points, but, your bigoted attitude towards others...way, way wrong.

I am a proud Christian, very proud. I make that point clear in my stories as well as my postings, however, that does not mean that other forces do not work with Christian principles and with different ways and walks of life. Were you here when Christ walked? Were you here when Adam and Eve walked? Were you here when the New Testament was written? I didn't think so... So I guess my main opinion on what started out as being an informative article but turned into a grbled opinionated mess is back off and check your self before you really offend someone (or something) that is beyond your under standing.

God (and Christ in the New Testament) Bless!
GodsChild (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-28)
I just wanted to tell you something, well better yet clarify some things as I have read things and I am Christian. First, to get rid of the demon inside, you need to want to let it go permanently and have someone who has the authority of Christ to do so...otherwise, your stuck with it. Angels and demons CANNOT read your mind. Demons can insert thoughts but they cannot read your mind, which is why many times when I pray, I do it in my mind if I don't want anyone or anything to know what I am saying to God, the ONLY One who can read my mind. Reincarnation is NOT Real... We have one life that God gives us and we die physically once... It is up to us to live a christian life with Jesus as our Savior so we can live in Heaven with Him. But everything else sounds true, especially that you can command to leave you alone in the name of Jesus Christ. But demons are not to be taken lightly, they can harm you if you allow them and yes, they are lookin for your death.
philippinegirl (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-27)
gosh! That freaks me out! It makes my hair stand... I love reading ghost stories but I never want to experience seeing ghost and feel like someone is watching me or whatever it is... "jesus and love"... Well thanks for sharing your story... Anyweiz I agree with you with "dont mess up with the ouija board"... I don't know why people are using that board just to talk to spirits out of their curiosity?...
Well all I can say is spirits have their own business and we have our own business so let's not mess up with them... Thanks a lot... 😊

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: