You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Trailer #350

Real Ghost Stories

Trailer #350

 

This took place in the 1980's in the run down trailer court my sons and I lived in. Cheryl my friend from the park, her and I would often walk around the trailer court at night time. Usually it was in the summer time and was too hot in our trailers and cooler outside. We walked pass trailer 350 many times in the years I lived in that place.

But one night as we passed by that trailer, I told Cheryl "Something bad has happen or is going to happen in that trailer". So while we are walking around. Cheryl said "lets go tell the manager, maybe something is going on in that trailer". So we did tell the manager. She got a couple of guys near her (the ones that helped her run the place) and they took a walk to trailer 350. They knocked on the door, a lady came to the door, she was asked if anything was wrong, she said no. So the manager and her dudes left. Cheryl and I just kept walking around the trailer park.

From that one night forward, even when we walked in the day time hours around the park, I felt that something was not right with that trailer. Again and again we tell the park manager and again she and some guys go there and check it out. And again nothing was going on. Finally came a time when we tell the park manager, that something was not right with the trailer, that she didn't bother to investigate anymore.

One night late in the summer, as Cheryl and I walked by the trailer #350, I said "did you see her?". Cheryl asked me who? I said the lady in the window. She said she didn't see anyone in the window. So we walked around again. Came to the trailer, I said "Look she is in the window now". Cheryl tells me I am seeing things. We stopped right in front of the trailer, we both looked at the window, I seen a lady looking sad out of it, she seen nothing.

Winter came upon us, and we didn't walk as much around the park anymore. However we did and I would say "Cheryl something is not right with this trailer". She finally told me to stop that, I was making her frighten. Her trailer was just two from this one. I was five trailers away from this one. We do our walking and I didn't say anything to Cheryl anymore, but still felt something wrong with trailer number 350. When I see the park manager, sometimes on our walks in the park, I tell her something is wrong with trailer #350. She just tell me "okay I will look into it". But Cheryl and I knew she didn't bother.

Spring came around, and our walks continued more often. One night into the summer I said to Cheryl "Do you smell that?" She tells me no. I said there is an odor coming out of trailer 350. She told me not to tell the park manager, she would not look into it anymore. I told her I knew that. She thought I made it up.

I had to pass the trailer, to go to the other end, and get my son off the bus. I stood in front of the window of the trailer, there was that lady, looking at me with sad eyes. When I looked away and then back again, she wasn't there. I told Cheryl about this, and she told me to stop thinking that way.

Some days later as I had all my windows open, I had to close them up. My trailer was starting to smell like trailer number 350. I asked the two neighbors on each side of the trailer, if they smelled something awful from the trailer. They told me they couldn't open there windows anymore due to the smell. So the two neighbors and I went nearer to the trailer. Oh my gosh the smell took our breath away. I got sick, one gal threw up, the other ran home. I asked the gal with me "What do you think that is?" she said "It smells like something dead". I said yes I think so.

We went to the park managers house, told her what we smelled from that trailer. She said to me "Okay not again, I thought you gave up on that". I said it's not only me it's two other people who smells this. Come to find out, it wasn't only me that smelled this, others besides the neighbors on both sides smelled it too.

We followed the park manager to trailer number 350. She knocked no answer. She had one of her dudes knock the door down. Oh my gosh I was so sick, everyone had to cover their noses up. The smell that came out of that trailer was horrible. Her and the two dudes with her went in. We can hear them coughing and gagging. They came out all white, and breathing hard.

In the trailer, near the door they found a dead woman, it appeared she had an abortion and bled to death by the door. In the back bedroom was where abortions were taking place. Under some mattresses was many fetuses in different stages of their life. Some were pretty big babies, that could of lived, but instead were left to die.

The police came and did an investigating into this, they found more then 50 fetuses under the mattresses. Lots of dried up blood. The dead woman who appeared to have bled to death. The trailer was in danger of contaminating all of us who lived in the park. It was hauled away, many pictures taken of the trailer and the contents on the inside. It was hauled off some place and burned, after all the finger prints and stuff was done on it... The police circulated the picture of the woman they found in the park. Her finger prints were filed away and so were her toe prints. I had to see what she looked like.

When I seen the picture of what she had looked like, before this was done to her (as the police had someone, draw a sketch of her before her death), I got faint feeling. I had to sit down. I said "I seen her in the window, I seen her in the window". She had a mark on her left cheek, a bruise, a birth mark some kind of mark, looked like a half moon shape

When this happen, I went to my house, sat on the steps and shook so bad, I kept throwing up. I had a major headache, stomach ache and weak feeling. Had a major panic attack. Cheryl came home, she seen me on the porch and asked what was going on. I tried to tell her the best that I could. "OH NO" she said you knew this was going to happen. I told her I didn't know this was what was going to happen. I just knew something was happening in this trailer. I felt it was going on, even when it was looked into, by the park manager. Just it didn't stink then, so no one thought anything of it.

I told them (the police) I seen her in the window, but I could tell they didn't believe me, especially when they asked Cheryl and she didn't see any woman. Sometime later the police told our park manager that the woman that was found dead, did bleed to death, and had been dead a long time. When I first seen her, I now felt she was either near death, or had just died, and was trying to get help in some way. To draw attention to the trailer to be looked into. She made it from the back bedroom to the front door, where she may have been to weak to go any further. Sometime after this too, we read where many woman who had had abortions were found in dumpsters, in alleys, in deserted houses, that were put in the papers. And the police did find a guy that was involved with these, but he got away. Hmmm sounded fishy to me. It always made me think why did they let him get away.

This park had prostitute's, pimps, drug dealers in it. Shootings went on, on a monthly basis, people were killed and no one seemed to care. Kids were ran over by people on drugs. Drunks beat their wives and kids up. Perverts were around the corners, peeping toms, sex crazed men grabbing the innocent kids and dragging them to the woods to rape them or molest them. People would shoot and kill animals for the fun of it, take them (the dead animals) to the woods and cut them open. Teens had sex in the day time, in the field across from my trailer.

The guy across the street from me held drug parties every night. Little kids would find the syringes in the day time, and take them home to their moms. Lots of break ins. You would hear shooting all hours of the day or night. I think there were more roaches (bugs) and guns in the trailer court then there was kids. They (teenagers) often ran around the park naked. I never heard anyone dying of a stab wound, just bullets.

My one son, I and Merry we often seen animals that were cut up, wondering around the park. Only to discover, when we went to help them, they disappear in front of our eyes.

I had no other place to live at the time. My children and I lived there for several more years, after this happen. Finally I had enough saved to flee from that hell hole. Moved to a wonderful country home, where we were always safe. The trailer court still is in that city, but has moved from the 3rd worse trailer park in that county to the #1 place now. More people have been killed. Their trailers all shot up, like Wanita's was the day her son was killed.

Other people would move their trailers on that lot, and soon they moved them else where. I never seen a trailer stay on that lot more then a couple of months, before it was moved elsewhere. When Cheryl and I would walk by that empty lot, I always got the shivers even when it was really hot outside. Merry (not real name) said she often heard a baby cry, thinking it was her own. When she check on her baby, her baby was sleeping. Her trailer sat next to this one, with the abortions done in it. I never heard a baby cry.

Cheryl and I often use to talk about, the feelings I had before this happen. The park manager just thought I was making stuff up, that was until she found out what, was going on in that park she managed and in trailer #350.

And NO, NO, NO, don't anyone ask me to go back, and to see what is happening on that lot now. I would have to go back fully armed, with bullet proof from head to toe, and a machine gun in a tank, in order to get me back into that park again.

Other hauntings by Flutterofwings

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Flutterofwings, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Amna2 (guest)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-27)
Hi flutterofwings,
If you could, can you tell the location of The trailer? Maybe I will find any information on it. Please send the location and place of the trailer.
-Amna
cjsemple99 (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-08)
Glad that you moved out of that trailer court alive. Where is that bad trailer court located? Maybe I could find a picture or find a post about the trailer court. If I lived in this trailer court, I would contact the land lord maybe even the police to arrest the drug dealers, prostitutes, etc and the police would put them in jail. Glad you didn't get hurt. I live in a trailer court which is a small trailer court with about thirty trailers (two of them are gone). It isn't a bad trailer court. It's a good one.
Mountaineer (4 stories) (176 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-11)
This story is beyond words...gruesome, gory, disgusting, awful... None of them even come close to describing the situation described in this story. It is my opinion that this is fake, and I cannot even imagine why someone would create something like this. First off, that poor dead woman on the floor didn't have 50 babies by herself, those would have been there much longer and would have stunk long before she did. Second, under the mattress? Seriously? If people were running around in daylight shooting kids off bikes and whipping people in the middle of the street with belts I doubt they would refrain from burying dead babies in the yard or putting them in the garbage. Revolting! That comes close to describing this story. In case this is real, your trailer park is a left turn from hell. And that's where whoever was running that abortion house belongs.
Francyne28 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-11)
Hello. I was wondering flutter, where in Michigan is this trailer park?
robertar (223 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-10)
now days that we have google news and google earth, it is very simple to verify details of stories like these, if the poster would simply leave an address or city name, maybe an approximate date...
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-26)
That is a very sad story indeed, how awful the suffering and death
garbagegigo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-17)
I too think that this story is made up. But it does sound very horrible and I wonder why would someone make up such a gruesome story.
Thegrinch17 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-11)
I have to agree with JSM36. This story just sounds made up to me, I'm sorry to say. 😢
ChildOfTheLotus (10 stories) (133 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
I don't know what that other person is talking about, but rotting bodies start stinking pretty much right away, within days. As someone who has smelled rotting flesh, I know. I'm not saying that this story is true or not, only the writer knows that for truth, but if you leave a rotting body in one place without ventilation for months, the same stink is still trapped in the building, especially in summer time. It can smell for a good long while unless the body is out in open air where the stink is swept away.

Either way, good story. Very sad though.
jsm36 (11 posts)
-2
15 years ago (2009-06-13)
I'm writing this as a separate post to make it more likely for a moderator to read it:

PUT IN A RATING SYSTEM! If a story is good, let us have the ability to rate it - a la videos on Youtube. That way I don't have to scroll down to read the comments on a story to see if it's rubbish before I read it, and through a simple search (put a button for 'top rated stories') people could find the best ones, rather than tediously go through them all, reading all kinds of crap before finding a good one.
jsm36 (11 posts)
+3
15 years ago (2009-06-13)
I flat out do not believe this story. For starters, corpses don't start smelling like that months and months after death - 2 weeks to 1 month is more like it. Furthermore, this woman you supposedly saw would presumably have been 'operated' on by someone else. This person, who must have owned the trailer, just left this dead woman by the front door... Alongside the 50-odd dead babies? It's all too far-fetched and illogical - an horrific trailer of death, filled with dead babies, rotting corpses and despondent spirits.
I enjoy reading a ghost story - true or not - but trying to pass off utter crap like this as truth is somewhat annoying. Please don't do it.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-15)
Very interesting story, but I would like to know where it occurred and be able to see the police reports on it. Also, giving up Johnny seemed pretty bad, although I do understand.
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-14)
Thank you lilblackpom and Jasmin314 for your comments to my story. Since I left there my son went to that park where we use to live. The trailor we lived in was removed as some drug dealers were looking for Bob and shot up the wrong trailoer killing a man and his grandson who lived in it.
Plus Bob's house was shot up too killing him. He dealed with drugs alot. So I will never go back there have not lost anything in that crime filled place.
lilblackpom (13 stories) (218 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-04)
Hello Flutter. Sorry I am late reading your story. It sounds awful and sad. Sorry for your hardship. I am a person who cries when I hear things of this nature happening to babies and animals, the innocent. The lady in the window appears to have been dead already and maybe this was her ghost since she always had a sad face. I am saying prayers for all in trailer #350 and for you. Thank you for sharing this story and take care of yourself. Judy 😢
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-04)
Wow this is aweful. I am just in shock. I cannot believe you had to witness this. I am so sorry. I do have some questions for you though. If you would like to reply to me via email, you can. You can locate my email address on my profile page. Anyways, I need some advise. I am going to send a few more emails out to other YGS members who I feel have a bit of expertise when it comes to this subject. This Friday 8/08, my sister, our friend Maria, and I are going to a military cemetary. The name of the cemetary is Jefferson Barracks Memorial Cemetary in St. Louis, MO (the U.S) We are going to break out the video camara and a few digital cameras, and we are going to play the Ouija Board. If you have any advice, please don't hold your peace. Let me know the Do's and Don't's. This will be my first time experiencing the Ouija board and also first time actually trying to capture paranormal activiy. Hopefully, I can comeback to all of you with some interesting photos or footage. Let me know what you think please. Thanks a bunch. ❤ Jasmin
TwistedWispersNeko (3 stories) (90 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-12)
Wow...Thats sad, and scary at the same time. Thank you for sharing this story, and sorr for the late post.
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-05)
[at] Vickifigueroa, thanks for your comment to this story. It could be possible without seeing her, the trailer may of went un-noticed for a time being. Perhaps to the point that she would of been hard to tell what she actually looked liked.

I felt once she was found, and aknowledge of her death, she was at rest. Once again thanks for your comment.
vickifigueroa (5 stories) (34 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-04)
A very, very sad story. Unfortunatly things like this always happen. And the feeling you got about that trailer, very weird. But I'm glad that you kept insisting that something was/or had happen. I truly do believe that you were supossed to see that woman in the window. If you hadnt, that womans body and babies probably wouldn't have been foun, and the womans spirit would not have been able to rest! Much props in having faith! 😉
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-03)
[at] faerielike, thanks for your comments to this story. That certainly was a horrible place to live. Never knowning what may happen next. But keeping my kids near me, or know where they were at, at all times, kept them alive. Thank the Lord.
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-03)
[at] KimSouth0, yes there are still many places like this around our own country, that people are forced to live in, who are low income people. You need a place to call home in order to have your children with you. Or the state could take them from you. I should of known the second or third night being there, when we heard shooting and I told my kids to hit the floor. The shootings never stopped from that day on.

Didn't happen every day but a few times a week someone shooting guns. My son was shot at while he rode his bike. Thanks to the Lord that the bullet hit his handbars of his bike and lodged into the trailer he was near. His handlebars had the dent in it as he raced home.

I have prayed often for the souls of that lady and the babies that died in that trailer and all the people that have died in that trailer court since I left it.

Thanks for your comment to this story.
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-03)
[at] ChrisB yes living at that place, one never knew if they wake to see daylight. It was a hell hole for sure to live in. And I feel for all the mamy people who still have to live there. I am just glad I got out alive with my kids. My kids often tell me, they were glad to be somewhere safe and sleep without hearing shooting all the time.
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-31)
Oh my God what an awful place! I am glad you aren't there anymore! I hope that poor lost soul found peace. 😢
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-31)
Flutter!
Wow, and OMG! I do know what is like to have to live in places like this, all you want to do is provide, and you are doing your best, but the world and circumstances beat you down so it takes longer than any of us wants to get out and move up.

I must say, I admire your courage and candor. I admire the way you were aboe to stay there and be a great parent. I admire your strength and courage to continue to insist something was wrong in that trailer. What a horrible, horrible series of tragedies.

Thank you for sharing this story with us, I am certain it was a difficult one to tell.

I will say prayers for all of the lost babies in lot #350 as well as other places adn for all of those still trying to get out of places like these.

God Bless!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-31)
Hi Flutter. I remember reading the story with Wanitas trailor. I then got the impression that the place wasn't safe. Now that you gave the full information on the park I think your life there was a living hell. I hope your not mad? I'm not talking about your personal life just that you were in so much fear about your children. It must have been hard for you. I bet that left a mark in you. But I bet your children realise that now since they are adults. I think they appreciate that very much and I think they carry that deeply in there hearts. I can't imagine how hard it must have been living in that place. A haunted place can scare you, sometimes hurt you but very rarely but that plkace was a nightmmare. You never knew if you were going to get shot. I thought those places wre only on tv. I guess I was wrong. I hope to hear from you soon and take care my friend 😁
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-30)
We use to have a gang of about 9 guys walk around the park, they delt with drugs. When that happen, people took their kids in the house, locked and chained doors and windows up, put chairs under the doors and I stood with my knife if they came into my door. Others wanted them to push there way into their place so they could shoot them.

One day I was out collecting my kids, and there they was out front of my house yelling for me to let that kid out, or they come in. I said WHAT YOU MEAN the head of the gang told me a kid just ran into my house. So I looked and this guy named Johnny was hiding under my kitchen table. I said to him What the hell you get into and run into my house?.

I told Johnny to get the hell out they wanted him. I went out on my porch and told them he wouldnt' come out, but they could come get him. I wasn't going to harm my kids because of this one guy.

One of the gang memebers called me a b-t-h. And the head guy beat the crap out of that dude and made him appoligy to me for calling me that. I thought okay what's that about.

I hauled Johnny out the door put him on the porch shut and locked my door and watched... They took him off put him on his knees, and I thought they were going to kill him...

Instead they took off his shirt and lashed him with a belt all over his body for disrespecting one of the members. Then they left. I called the police but by the time they got there hours later, the gang was gone and so was Johnny.
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-30)
[at] keekee404 thanks for your reply to this story. It was something out of hell I think this place. I really think all trailers should be moved out and ones that can't to old to move should be burned and the place let weeds grow on it. And then again maybe even weeds wouldn't grown never can say.

There were a lot of stabbings in that park, but no one ever died of them, that I know of, but plenty of people died of bullets.
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-30)
[at] Sorcha while living in this place, I kept a close eye on my kids. I always knew where they were and if they wanted to play with the kids at the other end of the park, mom went with them. I carried a knife with me when I was out and about in the park. I didn't own a gun or I would of had that with me too.
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-30)
[at] rhodes68, yeah its part of our world, that hell hole of a place to live. There are still people who have no place else to live, living there, how I can't even imagine.
I felt the police were afraid of all the stuff that went on in that trailer park, and were afraid to go into it or near it. They were suppose to drive through the park once an hour, they said to the mananger, but I can tell you that I sat on my porch with Cheryl for hours talking and never seen a cop go by.
I am sure there are more then that place, that is hell to live in, only I never lived in the other places thank God.
keekee404 (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-29)
Thank you for sharing! That sounds awful, an abortion house. But I guess you can say the place you lived sounds more worse. I can't imaging being in such a place. But it's good that you got out of there! Hehe, I wouldn't go back either.
Sorcha (59 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-29)
Thank you for posting your story. I can only imagine how hard it was for you to find out such a tragic and sad event happened only a few trailers down from your own. I am deeply happy to hear you no longer live in that area. Even reading about it sends shivers down my spine. The things humans can do to one another just boggles my mind.

xxx

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: