You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Creepy Green House that Made Me a Bad Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Creepy Green House that Made Me a Bad Girl

 

This story takes place in little Ozona, Texas. We lived in this house in Aug. 2004 for only two weeks. The first time I set foot in that house, I got that strange feeling but just didn't think anything about it. Finally, we moved in. We set up everything in the house, and had our first supper of Fried Chicken on the living room floor.

We didn't real live like a family in this house. First of all, we all made our living room our big bedroom. I only fell asleep in my bedroom one time because there was a man in the doorway. Before I tell you anymore we had a newer and older part of this house. The newer part had the living room in it, and the older part had the Kitchen, Dining room, Three Bedrooms, and two baths.

This is the weird part. Four days after we moved in, I had to start 1st grade. All was fine for about a week, I liked my teacher and I was making new friends. The second week was a different story. I didn't want to go to school, I wouldn't let my new step dad take me anywhere, my mom always had to, but she was working days at the Care Center (6am to 6pm) so that was hard. This got so bad, the Principle had to walk me into school with me crying! I was acting like a evil little girl! That made my mom so scared! She missed her sweet Barbie playing girl.

After that second week, we found a trailer house because the person we rented the house from raised the rent. The day we started moving, I was as sweet as can be, and as we pulled away I couldn't believe my eyes, out of the front window, a Man, Woman, and little Girl stood there just staring... With evil eyes.

The new trailer house... That's a different story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Renny97, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

spica (2 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-30)
Bless you and Have a nice day... Interesting story, I say... So, just keep praying and go to church on SUNDAYS... ❤ 😁 😆
punkyXXmoi (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-07)
I hope you didn't post this story 😲... I'm too scared...

Im going to have nightmares...
LyssaLuva (6 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-07)
so are you saying the ghosts were making you evil? Because if they were I can relate 😕
She138 (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-23)
I can fully relate! I'm 23 now but when I was about 9 or 10 we moved into a house like that. My mom still lives there, but there's something wrong with her too. I really hope your able to conquor your problems. Just remember, YOU are the one in control in situations like that. Best of Luck! <33
Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-19)
Dear Renny97,

That was truly a creepy story. I wish you gave us more info on your house though. Have you ever looked up your house's history? I am a bit skeptical though, but what can I say, you were grade 1 and maybe you forgot some details. Sorry about the skepticism. I still love the story though.

Thank you for sharing your experience with the yourghoststories community, we appreciate it. God bless you and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois
Closer5775 (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
I was wondering if you could tell me more of where this green house is at.I've been living in Ozona, Tx for a few months now This is the first story I've heard about anything here. I am also into the paranormal stuff too. Email me at closer5775 [at] yahoo.com
Twilightkiss (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-27)
😨 That sounds really creepy! I hope your okay now! Good-luck with the trailer house.

-Twilightkiss ❤
Renny97 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-04)
Thanks for the comments. For kimsouthO In our town there's not a lot of houses to choose from, and if you see one, you should get it while you can. ChrisB, I just found out that a lady died in the house, and her son who owned the house said it was his mom and that she was very evll. Whitebuffalo, that's true, but after we moved I was just fine. I guess that's maybe what happened? And last but not least killingkilgore I under stand your point of view, but I wasn't like this before or after. To all, I'm soooo sorry for all of the confusin' I'm only 10 years old but I thought I needed to get this out for some help. I realy need to thank you all for the comments, I will be looking for some info about the house and maybe upload some pictures.
Thanks once again
Renny ❤ ❤
killingkilgore (3 stories) (35 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-01)
This story seems a little weird to me. Aside from seeing the family you described as you were driving away, I fail to see anything else paranormal about this. You had a temper tantrum when you were going to school, as a lot of children tend to do. I don't understand what that has to do with the house. Maybe if you could give us a little more history of the house perhaps. I apologize if this is a little harsh. It's not intended to be, I'm just a little confused is all. Thanks for sharing though.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-31)
I hesitate to comment on this story for several reasons, Renny97.
First, I understand the part where all of you were sleeping in the living room. It was a new home for you all, you probably were not all moved in, living out of boxes and all (you DID write that you had only lived there for a total of two weeks).
Starting a new life is often times a traumatic experience. At first it is exciting and interesting. Everything is crisp and new and there is so much to explore. Soon the newness wears off and we start to miss the things that we feel that we have left behind.
You mentioned that you would not allow your new step dad to drive you around to places. When this move took place, was it to join the two families, or was he part of it long before this move?
It just seems to me that some of the negative things that you had done were due to rebellion about the move, a new parent, a new school, room, playmates, a whole new LIFE. I know that you felt this family that was staring at you from out the window as you drove away was evil, but what are the chances that you no longer enjoyed the home as you had been getting into a bit of hot water by your actions?
I think I would like to hear your thoughts on the trailer home that you moved into after leaving this house.
Thank you.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-31)
hmmmmmm, what type of history do you know about this house? Why would your parents rent a huge house oike this and everyone sleep in the living room? How long ago was this? I guess I would like a bit more detail, this is a bit murky and confusing.

God Bless!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-31)
Hi.To bad you didn't give us more information about the places. Try finding out some information about the place. I'm sorry to say but I'm a little sceptical. I hope I don't upset you. I just had a feeling. I hope I'm wrong. I hope to hear from you soon and take care

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: