You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: White Lady and Fire Swirling at 2am

Real Ghost Stories

White Lady and Fire Swirling at 2am

 

This story actually happened to my cousin. One night, he and his friends decided to have a sleep over. My cousin's room has a double-decked bed. There were actually 4 of them. Two of his friends were sleeping on the floor, he was sleeping on the top bunk, and his best friend was sleeping at the lower bunk.

At around 2am in the morning, weird things started to happen. His best friend was awaken because my cousin was shaking at the top bunk. As if somebody was strangling him or as if he was having a bad dream. He was about to get up and check on my cousin but was terrified, as he saw a lady in white staring at him at the foot of the bed! The apparition lasted for about less than a minute, then the lady in white disappeared. He immediately jumped out of his bed and awaken my cousin. Two of their friends were awakened as well, so they then discussed what happened.

The next morning, we received a phone call from one of our neighbors. They just witnessed a weird incident at around 2am. The same time that the lady showed up. Our neighbors said that around 2am, there was like a fire swirling at the roof of our house and it lasted for about a minute.

They were about to call the fire station as they thought that our house was burning. Was there a connection between the things that happened? It is a mystery up to now.

Other hauntings by babyfranz

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, babyfranz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

maki047 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-03)
I've got this from Wikipedia:

"Physically, St. Elmo's Fire is a bright blue or violet glow, appearing like fire in some circumstances, from tall, sharply pointed structures such as lightning rods, masts, spires and chimneys, and on aircraft wings. St. Elmo's Fire can also appear on leaves, grass, and even at the tips of cattle horns[2]. Often accompanying the glow is a distinct hissing or buzzing sound..."
babyfranz (3 stories) (36 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-03)
I hope that it's not open anymore, if it were a portal. No, it never happened again. That was just the first time that it happened. 😉
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-03)
If this was a portal that was opened up with the fire on the house, it would still be open most likly. So has anything else happen that could be in this catagory?
babyfranz (3 stories) (36 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-01)
[at] ChrisB:
You're welcome. Thanks for reading as well.

[at] KimSouthO:
No, that was just the first time that it happened to him.

[at] poltergeist567 and Chrono:
Our house is already 50 years old. There were no previous owners, since when our grandparents bought it, it was still a vacant lot. Don't know the history prior to that though. Thanks for reading! Take care!
Chrono (2 stories) (41 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-31)
Interesting! Fire swirling on the roof, very cool and eerie.
I agree with poltergeist, definatly look into the houses history, or the location.
Take care,
Chrono 😳
poltergeist567 (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-31)
Hello. I have been learning about paranormal activity for the past five months. This house was probabily burnt down, previously to the owner who had baught this house. I have heard read stories about people who build there house on the same property where their house burnt down, and there's spirits lingering. You might want to have the owner check the history on the house. Good luck and God Bless
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-31)
hmmmmm, this sounds like sleep paralysis. Was there any further incidents prior to or after this one?

God Bless!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-31)
I heard of something like that. Mazbe the fire was a portal? I bet the lady was just visiting. But for those guys that visit wasn't a pleasnt one. Thanks for sharring your story with us. I hope to hear from you soon and take care

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: