You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: First Encounter With a Little Blue Orb

Real Ghost Stories

First Encounter With a Little Blue Orb

 

Before I tell you the story, just let me tell you: If you think that ghosts aren't real, please don't post rude comments. No comment will change my mind about what I saw and hear with my own eyes and ears. Call me crazy and stupid, but I will not change my mind. Also, I'm not one to lie to my friends. Those of you who know me well should know that I don't lie. And for thoes of you who do believe, I hope this interests you some. With those words said... on to the story!

Let me give you guys a setting. Small square room. Bed on the far side, away from the door. Bed under the window and facing so you could see into the walk-in doorless closest. All the curtains were shut. No street lights shine in on my room either.

So, it was about 3:30am my cat was sitting beside my bed and I reached over to pet him. My eyes wander over to the closet. I see a little blue circle glowing in there. I draw back and hide under my cover (such a coward) I get enough courage to look at it again. I stare at it for a few minutes. I notice that it can't be the light from the TV shining in on my walls for two reasons:

1. I have no mirrors that would reflect in that direction and

2. It gets dimmer when the TV get brighter.

I stare at it every once in a while for about an hour before I reach over and turn on my lights. I look over to where its at and its gone. There wasn't anything glow-in-the-dark. Just the bottoms of two shirts hanging in my closet. They weren't even blue and they had no tags.

After that I get up and get ready for school, I have some extra time, so I get on the computer and look up spiritual orbs, I hear little house noises and I don't care about it until one unusually loud sounds right behind me in the corner of the room.

Freaked out, I run into the living where my dad is asleep. You know when doors aren't all the way closed they are just leaning on their little lock thing that sticks out? Go look at you door then. Well, our bathroom door is screwed up so it doesn't close right unless you shove it.

A few hours earlier my dad went to the bathroom and didn't close the door all the way. About 10 or so minutes after I run into the living room (and watch lilo and stich) The door bounces open and shut. It was about 15ft away from me. I let the cat out when I was at the computer. So I have no idea what could've cause that.

There was also something else, I'm not sure if I imagined this one, I was pretty shaken, or it was just my dad twitching, but I thought I saw little indents on the blanket coming down from the back of the couch. Like a cat. That one I'm not too sure about. I was very paranoid at the moment so It could've possibly been my imagination.

All of this occurred this morning. I've never had any paranormal experiences, but my sister and dad have. Also my mom claims to feel something in the living room at about 1:30pm (no its not gas!). I think I might've witnessed stuff because the night before our landowner came to fix the leaking ceiling and left a big hole in the ceiling. I think that may have disrupted the spirits. Tonight I am so going to sleep with a camera at hand so I can take pics if shark-bait comes back! (lol yes my friend and I named the orb) I might even try to touch it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Pandaotaku, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

KanashibariEyes (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
I have experienced this before. Unless the shape was a small flame and the size was 2 inches. In my own, I named it as "Blue Flame."

I always see these on random apartments or in crowded trees and I think they are probably spirits in my opinion, because they express various emotional feelings when they entered my dream or when I had the opportunity to touch them while they are in state of faint blue light that glitters at the corner room if the flame is not reluctant to me.

Then, when I woke up, my tears came out automatically that caused by unknown source. It felt that the emotional and sorrow feeling was overwhelming, It was belong to other person or I just doubt that it was the blue flame's doing. It is sometimes quite tiring to feel them, most of them are persistent to share their presence and feelings.

Some of them especially the girl with black hair wearing white satin was irritating me to leave the dwelling. I had no choice but to leave. I rather live on a peacful and quiet house after the strange events.
catebrien (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-28)
Usually happens in my dreams when I see dead people - been waiting my whole life to see it with my eyes open - finally this last weekend it happened... Opened my eyes to see a flash of blue light - my boyfriend asked if I'd seen the blue orb - we both saw it - it's real. His grandfather died recently and his grandmother keeps his ashes in a box - usually when she's there puts his ashes in the closet - he he - so my boyfriend took him out of the closet out of respect and we've seen some very weird shiat in that house. So I believe you! What you saw is real. If you want to know more about the antics his grandfather has been playing on my boyfriend just write to me... Ktbrien [at] yahoo.com
peace
cate
ghostluver1523 (22 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-25)
1. You are crazy I wouldn't want to tuch it.
2.I also wouldn't name it.
3. But I would try to take a pic of it.

Thanks for the story I liked it:P
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-15)
No one really believes in the paranoral, until the experience happens to them, that I think is simple human nature. As far as rude comments, well... If any are posted, let it go. Some people becaome pretty bored and self righteous, they must need an out let as well.

With your statement that other members of your family have had occurances as well, I would say there is certianly something occuring in your house, maybe more than one something.

Do you have any idea as to the history of the house, or the land an area the house was built on?

I to would love to see any pictures you may have.

Thanks for sharing!
God Bless!
chelleck (3 stories) (56 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-14)
Pondaotaku,

I would also be interested in seeing any pics you capture of shark-bait.

I don't think you have to worry about anyone on this site not believing or they would have no reason to be here, this is a friendly group.

I have been here a short time and have learned about different types of phenomennon, that I didn't know about,

Thanks for sharing your story.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-14)
Wow, Pondaotaku.
I would love to get a look at the photographs if something comes out. Make sure to keep the site posted. If Shark-bait (I thought shark-bait was a Clown fish, though, and not a blue fish.) feels like being photographed, you may have some substantial proof there.
Thank you.
iWereWolf (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-13)
i once woke up at night to see a blue orb I was going to touch it but I couldn't be bothered getting out of my bed to try and touch it at my bedroom window,

what really pissed me off, is when the blue orb dissapeared I figured with suprise I was actually looking at my wall 2 inches in front of me, I had a chance to touch the blue orb!

it went into my sisters room through the wall,
i was kind of freaked out but dissapointed at the same time,

This blue orb had a bright glow it was like a navy bluish bright colour, it was the size of a tennis ball but abit bigger it just slowly disappeared into my sisters room through the wall, as it was going through my bedroom door, it was like it was getting smaller then it was gone.

it wasn't intill I figured that we had a cheeky ghost in our house.
the ghost likes to play tricks on us, maybe what I saw was the cheeky ghosts orb, I can go on with many stories of my house, but that my friend is a different story... 😁
key2theafterlife (24 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-12)
that is very interesting. Sometimes your eyes can decieve though so not every "orb" is real 😉
Niall (4 stories) (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-12)
Hi Pondaotaku

I see ghosts a lot and I have never seen an orb even though certain 'psychics' claim that they are the energy manifestation of a spirit.

I am not by any means calling you a liar. Your stories are rather strange and the fact that your family see spirits adds credibility to your story.

Going to bed with a camera would be an excellent idea, comment back if you actually see anything, I am very interested.

Your writing style is very amusing, I enjoyed reading your story very much.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: