You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: After School Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

After School Ghost

 

I have a previous story called My Haunted Bedroom now I will share with you an incident that happened 2 months after the bedroom one.

This incident happened in my High school during the month of January. Me and my friend Allan stay after school every now and then. We just hang in the halls and talk about silly things. We were joking around saying that the school was haunted and that we were going to get scared. Little did we know we were stating the truth.

We were laughing and then we heard what sounded like a finger nail scratching a chalkboard. We shrugged it off thinking it was just a teacher or maybe another student writing on the board. We would continue walking and going through the school to different floors.

We would hear this scratching on the chalkboard following us to every classroom and every floor as we would walk by. Now we knew this was not normal because no human being or living thing could possibly get to a classroom on a different floor that fast or for that matter get into a classroom without us seeing them.

I was frightened by this thing because I thought I was being followed by my haunted bedroom buddy. Me and Allan were really moved by whatever was following us so like any normal person would do, we basically ran out of the school building. As we would approach a door to get out we figured out that it was locked. We couldn't figure a logical explanation for this because all the doors couldn't possibly be locked that fast when school ended at 2:32 and it was only 3:00...there would still be teachers in the building.

We finally found a teacher to help us out. She showed us an exit and it was one of the several doors we tried to get out off, and to our surprise it opened just as it would regularly. Me and Allan looked at each other as if this ghost was playing tricks on us. The teacher asked us if we were alright because she said we looked lost and confused, we were definitely not lost but we were VERY confused.

Do you think my haunted bedroom ghost comes to school with me? I'm very confused and scared.

Other hauntings by Sabrina12993

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sabrina12993, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-16)
Hey Francois. You should read one of my storys. OK. If you don't read this that's ok. Well annnyyywwwaaay, Sabrina this was really cool. I will go and read your other story later, I'm trying to get someone to talk to me. Well keep me updated maybe you could meet me in the chat room sumtime just go to my recent story and tell me what time to talk to me in there. Bye 😁 😉 😁
Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-15)
Greetings and salutations,

Hello Sabrina, another creepy story I see, although I found the bedroom story scarier, truth be told. However this one intrigues me, have you asked a teacher if there has been any "colorful" events in the past in your school? I can relate to this story though, back when I was still living in the Philippines, the highschool branch of the school I was in, had an incident were a student was purposely shot and killed. To this day at a certain time in the afternoon, a shot can be heard along with a blood curdling scream. It was creepy. I recomend you wear a rosary or a crucifix in your school just for protection, just in case the entity attacks. Don't worry, spirits usually don't attack, however demons are just the opposite. Good luck with the bedroom demon, God bless and Deus vobiscum.
mimroro (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-27)
sweet but really really scary and freaky! But I love your storie! ❤
Sabrina12993 (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-04)
I was talking about bridgee being friends with me lol 😊
And thank you for commenting, it helps tremendously
SuperHaraki (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-28)
I believe Shestoscary was talking about the ghost being friends with you. XDD But okay.

I don't think it's your haunted bedroom ghost following you to the school. Possibly your school has a DIFFERENT ghost that, likely, wants to pick on you. That's what it seems like to me, at least. 😐

Have a nice day! ❤
Sabrina12993 (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-19)
Thank you:)
And for bridgee
Yes we can be friends, I'll be everyone friends, I'm glad everyone's commenting and taking their time out to help me, it means so much ❤
Shestoscary (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-19)
Dear sabrina... You have had some ghosts myself, it likes you (or doesnt) and wants to find out more about you. To effect you or become friends with you possibly.
lookout95 (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-18)
I'm pretty sure my school is haunted. Although I am the kind to shrug it off, and say it was nothing. But, we are always hearing noises, like high healed shoes in the hallways, then we go to check it out, and nobody is there. My friend, Sabrina, was on the second floor and was washing a teacher's chalkboard. She walked out of the classroom, and she saw a man's shadow, and it looked blurry, and she was unable to tell what he was wearing or what he looked like, and he was pointing towards another teacher's classroom door. After she emptied the water, she walked down towards where she saw the man, and she saw nothing.
Another example: My two friends were fooling around after school hours, and turned on a television. They heard the boys' bathroom door open, and they went over to see what was there. But there was nothing. They turned the tv back on for about 5 minutes and then they heard the door open like someone was leaving, they looked and no one was there. They became scared and ran away.
Let's be friends!
[[Briidgggeee ❤ ]]]]]
Sabrina12993 (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-16)
Yes and thank you.
My school still has blackboards, for one its a very old school.
We have a lot of old fashioned things in my school, its time to get up to date.
But yes my school's old.
And your welcome about me clearing my other story up.
Thank you for your time on telling me what it is, I also had some perspectives that it wasn't my bedroom ghost because this one seems playful, like a child.
My bedroom one is like somewhat evil 😕
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-15)
Sorry, I have been absent for a while, and just read some of the return comments. Sorry I misunderstood your return comment to me earlier. And thank you for clearing up the misreading of the last story. (Even though the comment was not directed towards me.)
The reason that I do not think this is the same entity as the bedroom buddy is that the most this one does is to scratch on the blackboards. (Do the schools still have blackboards? Those in this area have all switched over to the dry erase boards.) The bedroom visitor about froze you out of your room, opened your windows, then systematically reopened them after you got up to close them. In your bedroom, you saw a Shadow figure, which disappeared before your eyes. You also saw the two feet shadows at the bottom of your door in your bedroom experience.
THIS time all you heard was the chalkboard scratchings. I would think that had your bedroom visitor followed you to school, it would want to make sure that you recognized it. If it is following you, it would WANT you to know, I should think.
You may simply be sensitive to those who still wander those halls.
Thank you.
Sabrina12993 (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-15)
Lol wow that is spooky, thank you for commenting.
I would hate if my school started to get that much paranormal activity... I would think about transferring schools lol
but thank you for sharing ❤
ominousnyxx (10 stories) (136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-14)
Wow, that is weird.
My school is haunted. The lights turn on and off and if you take a short cut through the school (The backgates) late at night, during 11pm a ghost like dog will start chasing you.

This school was built on a grape farm in the 1960's as a temp school, but due to popularity, it became permanent.

James Busby High School - Search that on google as well with "haunted" and you'll get numerous sites concerning the school =]

We have school disco's (meaning themes from the 1940's - 80's) anyways, there would be 5 class rooms always at 8:30pm (my english class in particular) the lights would start to flicker. Me and my friends ALWAYS went to the school disco's because we always wanted to see what will happen next (as for the dog) we don't know about that.

P.S; I graduated 2 years ago Lol
toastymarshy (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-14)
I think it's possible. Or you could have disturbed the ghost that may live in the school, well it's possible that the ghost wanted to show you that there is a a ghost in the school which is spooky I know. At my old school everyone thought the girls toilets were haunted and we have proof, and to this day I still say it's haunted! Good luck toastymarshy xx
Sabrina12993 (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-14)
Thank You, I do believe my school is very old and may have a lot of history to tell.
God Knows what lurks in the school halls, probably so many ghosts, its just that they only seem to pick on me
mpgb216 (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-14)
Hi Sabrina, I don't think it's your bedroom buddy following you... Most of the spirit entities know who among the living are open or receivers. Some spirits are really mischievous and does mischiefs on the living. Most schools have a lot of history to tell especially if they've been used as garrison during the war. The spirits roaming around inside the premises have mainly lost their lives there (ages ago) so they seek somebody who they can ask help from. Maybe they want to test you. Maybe they need help too... God knows...so always be protected by prayers.
Sabrina12993 (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-13)
Yeah I understand.
Maybe I should have been more specific in my other sotry, but I was in such a rush to write it. Lol 😊
RoseForEmily (34 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-13)
Oh ok lol, I thought I misread something.
I didn't mean to be rude, just confused yu know.
Sabrina12993 (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-13)
No no, I'm not offended. I totally understand, I love the comments and the advice you guys offer, its very helpful and I'm not mad, I was just stating facts because I don't like when people refer my story to something like feign or like my imagination because that upsets me. Emily you defintely misunderstood because My other story says I was six because what I wrote was something that happened in the past meaning before, and then I believe I wrote..."now on to what occured just recently"...thats showing proof that I was telling you something that happened to me when I was younger. Just clearing that up as well.
I am not offended, I'm actually in a really good mood 😉
Giving me comments is what helps get me through this, please don't think I'm offended, I need comments to help me get a better understanding of how to help get rid of my ghost ❤
Thank you guys so much
megankay (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-13)
Well I most definatley agree with whitebuffalo about it not being your bedroom buddy. I just don't think it would follow you anywhere unless is was a demonic spirit. And yes schools echo, but I believe it could happen. I've seen a few ghosts at my school.

😉 MeganKay 😉
metalhed16 (14 stories) (119 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-13)
I've had an experience with ghosts at schools... I gotta get those stories posted lol.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-12)
No need to get upset, dear, I was merely offering an opinion as everyone else that has left you a comment also has. As you said yourself, we are all entitled to our own opinions. Sorry that I did not follow the crowd. I have a tendency to think outside the normal lines of thinking. Also, RoseForEmily actually put in words what I was thinking of writing, but thought it may be received incorrectly.
As your comment held the rest of the story, I could not be blamed for missing that fact, now could I?
I did not mean to offend you, that is never my intent. I was merely offering another opinion. Not EVERYONE has to think alike. You yourself wrote that. Of course I paraphrased it.
Thank you.
RoseForEmily (34 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-12)
I don't mean to sound rude or anything, I actually was interested with your story. But you say this is 2 months after the bedroom incident, but in the bedroom incident you said you were about 6 years old.
So why would you be in a high school?
sorry just something I noticed maybe I understood wrong.
Sabrina12993 (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-12)
Just to make it clear.
My school doors have handles not levers, so it defintely was locked every door as a matter of fact was locked that we tried to open. I know for a fact we didn't spook ourselves out because the noise was so piercing as if it was right next to us, we actually covered our ears. Whatever it was wasn't my imagination because before I left the school building me and allan went our seperate ways and I was walking home alone. I was tying my shoe and then some force of whatever knocked my books outta my hand. It was no gust of wind because the books scattered everywhere as if someone knocked them outta my hand. Now I don't know what this is. You have your opinions I have mine, you can believe me on this one others may not. I'm just telling you from what I'm experiencing, this is not my imagination.
Thank you for your advice and comments, I really appreciate it. ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-12)
No, I do not think your "bedroom buddy" is joining you at school. What I honestly think happened was that you spooked yourselves. And in your panic to leave the building, you mistakenly tried a door that you assumed was locked, but you did not hit the lever hard enough.
Having worked in the past in several different local schools, I have to agree with KimSouthO. Schools echo. Structurally they have the strangest acoustics, which make sounds seem eerie at times. Most of the schools that I have worked in lock the doors immediately after the last bus leaves, and have one door for the staff to exit. Either that, or the staff has a key.
This is to prevent vandalism and miscreants from causing trouble, or being hurt.
Thank you.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-12)
hmmmmmmmm, I think I am going to refrain from further comment on this story for a while.

Schools are very large and sounds have a tendency to echo

God Bless!
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-12)
I think it was the bedroom ghost. Maybe that ghost is stuck with you or something. You should have at least PEEPED into the classroom just to see if the ghost was visible. Oh and it is not necessary that it was your ghost that was following you. It might have been someone or something related to Allen or the school. Has anything else happened recently at your school or in your bedroom? Oh and the bedroom part (I read your last story). If your parents are in your room, can they see or feel the ghost? Please keep informing us! And Best of Luck!
Biemaster
crmanddkp (18 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-12)
wow if that happen to me id freak out! 😨 well has it ever happen since then? And I thing maybe just maybe it was your bedroom ghost flowwing you just to play tricks on you. Who knows the worl is made of many things! Good luck!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-12)
Well I'm not sure if this spirit in your home came to the school. But its possible. Spirits tend to follow people. Thanks for sharring this story with us. I hope to hear from you soon and take care

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: