You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Live Death Premonition

Real Ghost Stories

Live Death Premonition

 

The story started one early morning during the time of Ramadan in (September 24, 2007). I woke up because of continuous knocking somewhere in my flat. I had the feeling it was not from a living one because when the entity felt that I woke up, the "knocking" stopped. I knew too that it was kind of premonition so I called everyone and told them to check on everybody. I checked my Godmother too (already in her late '90's and sick) from my cousin who is in the U.S. by email. Everything seem alright, no report of anybody seriously sick.

I have this thing about bathroom door. I don't usually close my bathroom door in the night because it usually opens by itself and I get surprised by the "click" sound so I leave it open only. One morning, 2 days (September 26, 2007) after the knocking incident, around 0430H, my alarm rung so the first thing I do is go to bathroom. I didn't switch on the light because that's my house and I live alone so I know the way and anyway, it's just a studio flat.

When I reached the bathroom, I saw an entity, a shadow boy (black) sat on the floor of the bathroom facing me but I didn't see the face. Of course anyone who sees something like that, wouldn't be able to get in at once. I did not get scared but surprised so what I did, I switched on the light then went back to bathroom and the boy was gone. Probably, if that boy is compared to the living, he could have been around 9-11 years old.

Again, I sent text to everyone and asked to check everybody around especially the children and explained what happened. I also sent same to my Darling here in the U.A.E. And some friends. After 5 days (October 1, 2007), my Darling called me up around 2300H and was crying, he said that he had to take a flight to his home country, his nephew is in coma. He explained to me that his nephew was run down by a speeding motorcycle which came from the wrong opposite direction and his nephew was thrown about 6 meters away and broke his skull.

Before I went back to sleep, I tried talking to my Darling nephew using my thoughts asking the boy to hang on, his family loves him. Suddenly, the hanky which was on the right side of my head (a blessed hanky) was pulled away. I knew the boy was around and I had the feeling that he won't make it. So I prayed to God to take care of him. I didn't phone my darling about that but I knew he had to go. Around 0530H the following morning (October 2,2007), my Darling called again and he was crying heavily, he said his nephew is gone so that was the right time I told him what happened to me the night before. I was crying too because I felt the boy's presence before he left and so sorry for him that he didn't get the chance to fulfill his dreams to be rich one day.

When my darling came back (after 3 weeks from his home country), he showed me the photo of his late nephew and told me some stories, we were both crying. My darling said that his nephew started working at the age of 6 in his grandfather's (my darling's father) Store and whatever allowance he got, he saved it and bought stock shares. The nephew was 11 years old only when he passed away. The entity's built/profile that I saw and the photo of the nephew were the same.

My question is, how come the nephew chose me to see him? He could have chosen the members of his own family for his death premonition. My experience on other death premonitions are usually by scents of candle, perfumes.

Thanks to all for reading.

Other hauntings by mpgb216

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mpgb216, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

pilarB (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-10)
Hi Staaldak,

Sorry for late response. I am the former mpgb216 but I lost the password so I had to change to a new name and password, now it's pilarB. I am now back to my homecountry.

Recently, I lost a niece last Feb 2009 but I can't understand why, for my own relative, I didn't have premonition for her like smelling candle or perfume scents or even seeing her in shadow like what I experienced here for a boyfriend's nephew.

The last article I've written about the golden orb and the entity of a young man that I saw in our garage probably could be a premonition but I didn't realize it earlier (though I told my niece about it, that time she was still alive).
staaldak (3 stories) (12 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-10-17)
Thank you so much for this story. I am intrigued by the last part of your story about smelling candles as a preminition. My mother has predicted at least four deaths in the family by smelling a certain odour in the bathroom of our old home.

Take care!
Staaldak
mpgb216 (2 stories) (26 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-20)
Hi Karyn,
It wasn't a doppelganger, it was really a solid black entity. I encountered doppelganger before, I think 3 times already on different occasions.

Actually, I am not scared anymore to see entities around, that's because, it is always happening to me all the time... I get surprised, yes but when you see an entity, you will feel like you're like watching a movie, you won't be able to move or scream especially if you're alone. I am more scared when I am with people like whenever I am in my home country than here in the middle east and alone.
Karyn (1 stories) (63 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-19)
Your story was very touching and it seems to me that you are an intuitive. It can be a blessing and a curse. At least you were not overly freaked out by this apparation or what could possibly have been what some might say was a doppelganger.
Good luck to you and your Darling.
littlelaura33 (28 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-18)
rEALLY SCARY AND SLIGHTLY CREEPY. THIS story is not like anything I have heard before but thanks for sharing it. God Bless you ❤
ll33
mpgb216 (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-18)
Hi Tonith,
My boyfriend said that his sister, his brother-in-law and even his Father (grandpa of his nephew) are always dreaming even up to these days about this boy, climbing a coconut tree (the tall one) and never coming back or sometimes the dream would be the boy racing in swimming pool with one member of the family and disappears at the end of the line...

My boyfriend also lost a sister (their youngest sibling) who was 3 years old (17 years ago) and even until now, whenever he remembers her, he still cries... Losing someone, especially an immediate family member is very hard to forget.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-18)
Maybe the family was too overcome with grief to be able to get the communication you did. I hope it was a comfort to all of them. What a terrible loss for someone so young but our days are numbered. My brother died at age 4 from being hit by a car and my mother was never the same. She even had some messages in dream form but never got over the loss I hope your darling's sister does better with it. If not, it can ruin whole families that are left behind.
mpgb216 (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-17)
Thanks to all of you & your condolences, ChrisB, Bellissima, Libertybell and rhodes68, I'll pass the message to my Darling. Well, I have not met my boyfriend's family. They are middle-eastern. So far, as what I heard from my boyfriend, the mother (his sister) of his nephew is slowly coping up with the loss. Whenever we talk about his nephew, my boyfriend becomes very sad because his nephew was very closed to him. When the boy was still alive, he used to send text messages on my boyfriend or he used to chat with him. The boy regarded my boyfriend as his second father...

That's why, take care of everybody, your children, your relatives and even your pets...

Thanks to all, more ghost experiences coming up...
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-16)
It's indeed very sad to hear of a child departing. I agree with the other posters who suggested that you're more sensitive. At the same time, you are the closest person to his uncle and so, the little boy knew you would pass on the message.

I hope that his family will find the strength to cope with the boy's unfortunate death.

My condolences for your loss.
libertybelle (14 stories) (207 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-15)
My personal opinion is that you must be a very sensitive, loving, and caring individual. Had you ever met your Darling's nephew? If so, I think he must have picked up on those same qualities in you, and realized at some unconscious level that you would be the best one to comfort his uncle. ❤
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-15)
Hi mpgb216.I'm sorry for the loss of your Darling's young nephew. Something like that is especially difficult to deal with. I agree with Chris, you are probably more sensitive and, being close with your Darling, his uncle, he chose you to communicate with. Thank you for sharing your story. I hope everyone is coping.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-15)
It is always sad to hear that a child has gone. This story is very hard. I mean I understand everything but I realy don't know why this child choose you. Maybe you are more sensitive then other members of your Boyfriends family. Thanks for sharring this interesting story with us. I hope to hear from you soon and take care

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: