You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Screaming

Real Ghost Stories

Screaming

 

This happened when I was young. I was staying at cronulla. I had just been to a funeral and went to my nan's to stay the night. In the middle of the night I wake up... Everything is cold and my nan is in a bedroom across from me and my brother about 4m up the hallway. "MATTHEW" is constantly being screamed out towards me and it seemed to go on forever then a sudden stop.

In the morning I asked my bro and nan, but they both said they heard nothing. Why did I only hear this?

Lately and I'm almost 17 now I see dark figures as I walk down the hallway in my house. Whispers come every now and then and I'm freaked about it. What have I done to get this? Why are they contacting me? Should I pray more...?

Also lately I have been seeing me die many times in my dreams and I'm not sure why its reoccurring so much. It can't be a prediction of my own death can it?

I have had dreams where they do come true like one time I had a dream about falling off my motorbike in the bush and it happened the next day in the exact same way I dreamt it.

Thank you for reading

I hope You all can provide some insight into what is happening to me and what I can do about it.

Matticus

Other hauntings by matticus

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, matticus, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

scary (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-01)
hi listening your story I am too scared as I am alone in my home. Anyway I would say that you have to pray a little more. Take care 😭 😨
SkysMama (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-04)
name calling happened to me before and you described it the exact same as it happened to me when I was 7 or 8 too.
matticus (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-21)
Hey everyone thanks for all your comments... Yesterday I had a dream bout going to meet a friend in town but in the end it was cancelled but I got to see her for a tiny bit... Sure enuff this happened almost exactly the same way in my dream... This gift could be useful 😕 😲
Jennifer40 (20 stories) (202 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-20)
Hi Matticus,
It sounds like you have some talents that are now coming forward. Don't be afraid of these gifts. If you are dreaming about something happening like you're falling off your motorbike, etc... This may be your subconscious' way of letting you know to be careful. (Believe me I had a bad feeling I was going to get a speeding ticket a few weeks ago. I haven't had one in years. Sure enough I was not paying attention and I was pulled over).

Someone else here also said that dreaming of death often means a rebirth of something. I agree with that. When you have had these dreams of dying, are you starting something new? A new job/school perhaps? A new relationship? I would start journaling your dreams and see if there is any correlation to activities going on in your life.

Good luck and thanks for sharing your experiences.

Jennifer ❤
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-19)
First of all, I would not go so far as to say it is a prediction of your own death in your dreams. It is quite possible that the other occurances may have worked on your subconcious causing these dreams.

Second, no one really has to ask for these occurances. They just happen some times. It is nothing you did to provoke or encourage.

Praying always helps in my opinion. Place a cross in each of your rooms, especially your bed room (more than one if possible). Talk out loud. Tell 'it' to cross over into the light, to go and be with the Lord. If it is not willing to or can not go to the Lord, tell 'it' that it can not stay with you, that it must leave.

Do not go asking for definition or anything of that nature. It could be asking for more than you need and more than you bargained for!

Keep us posted and God Bless!
littlelaura33 (28 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-18)
I do think they are trying to contact you and maybe you should try to listen because they could be warning you about your own death or accidents that might happen in the future. Try listening. Please. Or read the bible/pray. Just do what you think can help you.
ll33 ❤
GOD BLESS
mpgb216 (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-18)
Hey, don't be afraid of dreams that you are dead... That means long life... But if you dream of a wedding, means bad news even death. If you dream of a baby or somebody giving birth, good news is on the way...

Regarding those dreams that come true like falling off from the bike, that's Deja Vu especially if it's like a Soap Opera Series (over and over again for several days)...if you dream of snake, that's means money! The most horrible dream that you shouldn't be sharing is when your teeth are falling or even a tooth falling or getting extracted, then that's definitely death! When you dream like this, go outside immediately after waking up, never mind about washing your mouth, and bite a bark of a tree even small one or if there are no trees, get a fork and bite it - just little ok, don't break your teeth... This has something to do with driving away death and never tell anyone even how many days it passed.

You are a receiver that's why you experiencing paranormal things. Educate yourself by reading books. Don't be afraid.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-18)
I have to agree with Chris. Death can be very traumatic to a youngster without even realizing it. I think funerals are morbid and refuse to have one for myself or hubby. I want our lives to be celebrated and not mourned. Have a party. Laugh. Think of the good things about the person. We are all headed in the same direction but we don't have to make it scary or weird. Many people I know have had very scary and morbid experiences when having to view a dead body.
team_marowak (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-18)
😭 it is a scary story indeed and don't let your courage down, be confident and thrash all your difficulties. 😆 😁
Harbringer_of_Doom (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-17)
You are going to die lolz but then all of us are. Dreams are as only as real as we make them. Dreams are just the mind's way of dealing with problems in a safe and imaginative environment. Not much is likely to come out of predicting your own apparent death in your dream, it has happened to plently of people I know, one of my friends dreamed she was stabbed and she is still walking around and breathing. Like I said, it probably means jack all.
libertybelle (14 stories) (207 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-16)
Hello, Matticus.

You know, sometimes dreams go by opposites, and dreaming of death can actually symbolize birth.

In your case, I suspect it might indeed be referring to a "rebirth" of sorts--most obviously in the area of transitioning from adolescence into adulthood, or it could be a kind of spiritual rebirth, a deeper faith, or some such thing.

Blessings to you.
artfighter (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-15)
very true but it is true sometimes people do end up predicting things in the dreams I would say just be aware of the dreams as they are and just be careful it may either be showing that somone els is the one that is going to get hurt and crash or the ghost is telling what had happen to a friend of theirs or somthing.
wanderer (6 stories) (71 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-15)
Hi Matticus. If the name screaming only happened the one time, it could have been a dream. Or maybe the person who's funeral you attended was trying to say goodbye, and it came out stronger then they meant it to. Praying for the figures you see can't hurt and could help. Tell them its time to move on. As for the dreams, I have heard that dreaming of death (your own or someone elses) usually comes at a time when there is a large change in your life. Since you're 17, you will soon be legally an adult, and are probably leaving school/starting college soon. These dreams can just be your subconsiouse mind dealing with the stress these changes can bring. But don't be scared, it doesn't mean you will die 😁
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-15)
That is sooo scary! X x

i haven't heard anyone calling my name before!

but thanks for sharing the great story! X
matticus (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-15)
Thanks crmanddkp
I sorta like it though... The seeing of the future but the ghosts I just don't understand what the want.
thanks for trying though
crmanddkp (18 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-15)
🤔 well I think they are trying to canact you yes. But its not always a bad thing. And I don't really have much insight on what you shold do I would love it if this were to happen to me! Yes it would be freaky but I love the supernormal/supernatural! But I have tried myself to talk to ghost and my mom won't let me se any type of board! 😢 well I hope this stoppes! And maybe praying will help a little! 😳
~chelsea~
matticus (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-15)
Hey Chris b.
yeah it must of been the dreams and stress relation. As I was stressing at school with subjects but I found ways to make them easier and I have stoped dieing... In fact dreaming for 3 days now.

I forgot to mention that I see black figures in the dark
As for the seeing them I don't know what's up with that... Sometimes they have features like a face.,
but thanks dude
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-15)
Hi Matticus. I believe that your sixth sence is kicking in. There are a lot of people with it. It is scary because you don't know how to handle this. But in time you will learn.Praying?well that is a good idea. Pray not for yourself but for those who need it. Then the screaming and voices might go away. I believe what you are dreaming isn't harmful. I know what you mean that you can sometimes see in the future. I often had that but I believe that in most cases stress has a big imulse on what we drea. To much stress can give you nightmares. Thanks for sharring this story with us. I'm sure there will be others hear who will help you. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
matticus (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-15)
Yah it is fair scary hey... I just hid in my covers lol.

it might be that with the risks... I don't know but thanks
ominousnyxx (10 stories) (136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-15)
YOU LIVE IN CRONULLA?! Omg!
>.> Lol
That's freaky.
I use to hear screaming when I would go to sleep and close my eyes. I don't know what it was, but it scared me sh*tless, I would then start crying and start slapping my head for it to stop.

I then kept writing on a peice of paper
"please stop the screaming, please god, please stop the screaming, please god..." x50

Surprisngly it worked.

As for your death dreams... That one is really SCARY - I don't think it's a premonition - could be a symbol for you take things easier than you are now.

Stop taking risks? Maybe I dunno;P

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: