You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Free Us

Real Ghost Stories

Free Us

 

Hi everyone. I haven't updated anything in a long time. Busy and the page is always down when I get the chance to write. But here is what's been happening. This happened to me only a few hours ago. I was walking from my bus stop to my house which I would say is a good quarter mile. I kept getting this weird feeling like something was watching me. Well wait let me back track to last month. I went to a concert that I shouldn't have. There was a lot of hate and death thoughts. At the concert I saw two very tall figures staring at me. They followed me home and joined my beast in tormenting me.

So back to today. I could feel a pressure all around me which hurt at times and was like suffocating. I got to my house and no one was there. I don't like being home alone much anymore because my experiences happen most often when I'm alone.

I had to go on my computer to work some things out for school so I was sitting there when I heard someone calling my name. It was a whisper at first but it grew louder calling, "FREE US FREE US FREE US..." I didn't know what us was. Then my beastly voice broke into call this calling. He laughed his normal hideous laugh and said "are you going to free them...Tiersa?" I couldn't take anymore and ran out of the computer room but stopped in the hallway. The beastly one was at the end of the hallway. He was facing the front door so his side was to me.

My room is next to the computer room so I backed up slowly so he wouldn't see me and hurt me or anything. There is also a mirror at the end of my hallway. I saw three figures in it. One of my beastly fellow and two from the concert. I hid in my room until I heard the front door open. I jumped up and looked to see if anyone was home but no one way. I figured one of them must had opened the door.

Michael suddenly came to mind I called out to him. "Michael please make them leave, make them just go away..." I heard heavy breathing on the other side of my bedroom door and then it was silent. I could hear the rain falling but it wasn't raining. And I can still hear "Free Us" in my head.

Does anyone think that is weird, I could hear the rain falling but it wasn't raining? Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do about my new comers. I've tried to use the dirt/sand salt and water thing but that isn't working now. It's getting out of control now. I really need some help!

Other hauntings by Nightgoddess

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nightgoddess, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

shadowman (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-18)
well first off all I'm a christan and I don't wish to push my baleafs on eny one so don't take offence wenever I get the feeling of being watched I say the are fathers prayer and put on worship music mind you I listin to hard rock most the time but it usialy gos away when I do this I have began also putting on good music when I go to sleep becose I have had trouble relaxing I'm in iraq and I think thares a lot of... Bad mojo hear... I have also put an open bible out in the past and it stoped that way to...
Mr_Burnz (3 stories) (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-11)
WOW~!~ I got chills all over my body imagining the sound of those voices. Mind you, its close to 3am here and I'm at work in this big big warehouse reading ghost stories haha. Anyways I've read most of your stories and don't think that your possessed nor do you need to be exorcised on. Maybe try and get a Preacher or someone to bless the house and rid you of these evil spirits. I don't think it a psychological thing either. I'm sure most of these people reading this haven't read you previous stories about you beastly guardians and other beings. All I know is I would FREAK OUT if I seen two little gremlins or whatever following me at a concert and then home. Best Of Luck and Keep Us Posted.

God Bless,
Burnz
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
HI, maybe someone is trying to tell you something. Look up the history in the house. It could have had a rapest and he had some girls. And the girls died in there with the rapest. And they are still trying to get out.
GIRLIE 😁
MannPower (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-29)
I have to be honest and say that this sounds particularly suspect, mostly due to its presentation. I would, however, encourage you to see meet with a psychologist if these experiences are indeed occuring. I don't mean that negatively, or to imply that you have a condition; there are many facets to the normal human psyche.
supernaturalguy3710 (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-26)
weird. Next time you here the voices, calm down, and try to concentrate, and ask them what from. It could be an out-of-body apparation where the victim is so desparate that they are reaching out telapathicly.
Nightgoddess (14 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-25)
thanks everyone but I'm a little confused on the exorism thing... Um I'm not possessed. If I was I probably wouldn't be writing this. But thanks anywho 😐
Twilightkiss (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-24)
Wow, I know how that feels... Have you tried getting a paranormal investagator to fix this? This sounds really seriose considering they show up so often. If I were you I'd try to get a perfessional on this! Hope that helps, GOOD LUCK.

Sincerist wishes,
Twilightkiss ❤
Iron_Maiden_88 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-24)
maybe your concience is working overtime because you feel bad about going to that concert. The little voice might be prompting an active imaginatiom, but I could be wrong. Anywho, take care.
toastymarshy (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-23)
Wow that is intense! It must be really scary having to go through that! I really wish you the best of luck with those spirits or demons or whatever they are because they don't sound nice. If I were you I would try asking what they want from you because it must be hard having to deal with all the whispering, breathing and what not. Also, I think that you should try praying.
Hope this helps,

Toasting marshmallows xx
ominousnyxx (10 stories) (136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-22)
Get some Incense, go around your home and start chanting!

"Evil spirits be gone" I don't know something like that and ring a bell at the same time (which is known to ward away evil spirits)

Try that and hope it works!;]

Oh and get a Ba Gua mirror (Eight Trigrams) it's a mirror believed to repel spirits and actually suck evil spirits back into their realm. Make sure you get the one used for inside and not outside or you can get the one for outside. Just ask before you buy.
jennykate488 (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-22)
it does seem weird but I would not perform an exorcism because you haven't been possessed or shown any kind of possession. I would however speak with someone at your church (if you are a part of one) and pray. Your faith could help and just stay strong with that:)
Tarabelle (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-22)
The whole thing seems really weird, to tell you the truth. It sounds like these encounters of yours are not a new development- it also sounds like you believe in jesus and the devil in a biblical sense, so I am not surprised that the salt/sage thing hasn't worked for you. I suggest you consult with a member of your church (if you belong to one) who is open to the idea of performing an excorcism. Your faith in the methods being used is of the utmost importance and could make all the difference.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: