You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Is She Gone?

Real Ghost Stories

Is She Gone?

 

It's been a week since we've had any activity in our house. My fiancé hasn't heard any strange noises from the main floor bathroom, and I haven't had any problems with my electronics turning on or off.

But my brother has been telling me a few things that have given me reason to believe the little girl that haunts or haunt (ed) has not left yet.

Last weekend I told the spirit that she couldn't stay anymore. I told her that she needed to be with Jesus, and that if she asked for forgiveness and asked Jesus to save her, she would be free. I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary over the past few days, so I figured I managed to get her to cross over.

The past few nights, my brother Chris says that he has woken up to find a little girl standing in the doorway of his room. He isn't sure if he was imagining it, because he was so tired, and he didn't know if he was a wake or dreaming... But he says it is creepy none the less.

I found this to be quite interesting so I asked him if I could bunk with him for the night and see if I experienced the same thing.

Last night is a night that I will remember for a long time. I slept on his floor, and at about 2:40am, I was wide awake. Chris was too because a few moments after my eyes shot open. Chris, very questionably said my name. Almost as if he knew I was awake... But didn't know for sure... If that makes any sense at all. I told him I was awake. We thought this was weird, waking up at the exact same time. Before I woke up I had a dream I was in the basement, not doing anything, just standing there. Chris says he had the same dream.

We couldn't help ourselves, we had to go down to the basement to see what the hell was so significant about it. When we got to the main floor we felt the temperature drop quite a bet, and we heard the basement door creak, we looked at each other and went around the corner to the basement door. We always shut the door before bed and it was wide open now. We went downstairs, pretty scared, and when we got to the bottom we saw something on the floor. We couldn't quite make it out so Chris turned the light on.

On the middle of the basement floor there was a pile of 3 or 4 daisies, and a small wooden cross that laid on top of it. Chris and I looked at each other, quite confused. And Chris shook his head, said "F*** this..." and went back to bed.

I stayed down there to try and figure out what was going on. I grabbed a chair, sat down and stared at the flowers on the floor. I stared and stared, until I saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye. I looked up, and there was the girl... She had become comfortable enough to show herself to me! I was so excited. I smiled at her and asked her if she was leaving us. And honest to God, she smiled, and lifted her hand up and started to wave, but then she disappeared completely. I was happy, but quite overwhelmed at what had just happened.

I knew this was her way of saying goodbye, I knew she was off to a better place. I went back to his room and got into my sleeping bag. Chris asked me what took so long, I told him nothing and fell right to sleep.

This morning after I woke up, I went down into the basement to grab the daisies and the cross. I took them outside and planted the daisies in a little spot in the garden, then stuck the cross into the dirt right behind them. I felt a little sad, because this girl had become almost like a friend in a way. She would always want me to play ball with her and play all kinds of funny pranks on my brother. It's going to be tough not having her around. But it's a good thing for her to be where she belongs.

God Bless

Other hauntings by metalhed16

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, metalhed16, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

NunyaBizness (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-15)
I'm so happy she crossed over 😁. And maybe those daiseys also meant her name was Daisey or something? Anyway I love your stories and I hope you make more! ❤
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-11)
Lets hope she has crossed over. It is sad to hear that children are left here on this planet. I think it is a good thing that she crossed. I hope to hear from you sson and take car5e
libertybelle (14 stories) (207 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-24)
Good job, metalhed16. There's always something so inexpressibly sad about ghostly children, so I hope she's gone on.
fan_DMG (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-24)
you are never scared of ghosts. I have read all your stories. They are a bit scary. I don't understand how do don't get scared seeing ghosts.😆 😳

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: