You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Baby Sister

Real Ghost Stories

Baby Sister

 

Me and my sister have an 11 year age gap. So when she was 2 years old and I was already 13 it was then that she to started to learn how to go up and down the stairs. One night, when I came home from school I was feeling woozy and my head was aching so after we ate dinner I quickly went up to my room to sleep.

I turned all the lights off in the second floor of our house and went to bed. I can still hear my baby sister playing down stairs not too long after that and I remember the TV being off. A few seconds later I saw that the lights in my parents' room had been turned on when I turned it off earlier and the door in my room was opened by a little shadow who I thought was my sister. The light from the other room bothered me so much that I had to get up and turned it off my self.

I was so pissed off by what happened since I specifically said that they shouldn't have let my sister go up the stairs because of my massive head ache and she might fall from it. So I went down stairs to my mom but I didn't see my sister anywhere.

I asked her: "Ma, why did you let her go up stairs? She bothered my sleep!" My mom's answer was something I didn't expect, she said: "Who? Your sister? Your cousin took your sister to their house 30 minutes ago..." That's when I realized that light switch was too high for my sister to reach even if she used a chair on which wasn't available that time. And that's when I started to ask myself who was making the "baby playing" noises when the TV was off and no other house near us had a baby?

So who might have it been? It certainly wasn't my sister!

Other hauntings by asher25

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, asher25, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

rubymay43 (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-08)
I think it ws ll in your head sweetie! I shouldn't worry about it now, but if it happens again, post another story ❤

GOD BLESS ❤ ❤
Smokebear (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
It's nothing... You're woozy and having a headache... It could be just that...
MysteryVin (19 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-04-23)
Your brain was messin wit u. The ache reacted with dat. 😲 minimum. Small txting is fun! Sorry I dozeyed off. 😆
kimchu (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-11)
When my mother died during my younger age due to sudden death, I was always thinking of her and as the youngest child in the family I was so dependent to her. Maybe she always felt that I'm always in need of her that reason why her spirit is not resting of following me even I'm already outside the Philippines leaving a modern life. I have lots of experiences not only bout this matter but I'm kind of get used of it and doesn't creep me out... Well although sometimes it is. But if I tried to keep on remembering her pure and constant love and the way she took care of me before, gives me a sense of relief. I'll post my stories soon...:)
merlin (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-05)
Asher25, it could be your headache doing the thing.:)
Did this happen just once?
XDsMsHeR (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-13)
i think next time just ignore it because it might hurt you 😁 just concern cause that happened to me and I was sick for 3 days!
gurnaim25 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-01)
im sure that ghost is baby sister. But I have not ever seen a true ghost yet, but I have seen a true aswang I'm a aswang hunter but I have a little known about ghosts.
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
Maybe a baby died in the house.

I say just ignore for now, but if it gets too out of hand, then call a priest.

Good luck! ❤
ghostfreak14 (2 stories) (44 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
crap that is creepy, and that's creepy that you live in an old "dump site"...and maybe it was a deasesed baby
colten (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-04)
wow freeky 😨 good thing it didn't harm you id be I lil afraid to go back but I have migranes bad so I would go back but keep lights on just put something dark over my eyes
Velvet (2 stories) (72 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-04)
Wow that is scary! Are you sure that the noises were not before your cousin had taken you baby sister? This story creeped me out. Thanks for sharing.
b65432 (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-03)
maybe it was just a head ache not you rsis. And your mom just turned the light on
supernaturalguy3710 (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-02)
you know, it still could have been your sister, in a way. You probably expireanced an out-of-body apparation of your sister
asher25 (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-02)
Answers to some questions:

I'm pretty sure I was awake that time even though I was sleepy and after I found out about it and got creeped out I wasn't able to sleep.

And many people have besides me have experienced paranormal things in this house. I'm going to post them soon since I'm busy with school and other stuff and I can't fit sitting infront of the coputer for too long in my schedule.
Some of the things I'm going to post were experienced by my other family members but still in this house.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-02)
Where there, or have there been any other occurances or experiences in this house by you or anyone else?

God Bless!
MannPower (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-02)
Perhaps your sleep was disturbed by your headache, producing one of those 'just falling asleep' dreams? I experienced similar ones myself. Several times I've set my alarm clock in one of those 'just laid down' pre-dreams, only to wake up late for work, lol.

Who knows?
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-01)
I do know that some headaches or migraines can produce hallucinations if intense enough. This aside, it still doesn't explain the light coming on by itself or the little shadow you saw. You may have had a bonifide encounter. You may be sensitive without knowing it.
alsia (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-31)
I wouldn't go to deep into who she is. Just know she's there and hey maybe talk to her or play wit her, she might be lonely.
asher25 (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-30)
We're actually the first ones to live in this house, and yes, we still live here... Although there have been stories about our little village [yes, I live in an urban village] that this used to be a "dump site" for corpses back in the 18th Century... Creepy!
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-30)
Whoa nice story! Maybe there was a baby in your house who died at a young age. And wanted someone to give her attention or play with her. But don't be afraid. She doesn't want to harm you but only wants attention. Next time you hear some noises or movement, ask that "thing" what it wants or what it wants to do!
Biemaster

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: