You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: She Wanted Me To Come To Her

Real Ghost Stories

She Wanted Me To Come To Her

 

This is a dream that I had a long time ago when I was around 9 or 10 years old. I am 26 years old now. However the dream starts like this: I was in the living room with my family on a saturday night. I was so happy and since I was the baby of the family, I was standing in front of the couch trying to get all the attention while my family were all sitting down in the couch. The way my Mom's house is designed makes it easy to see all the way into the bedroom if your standing in the living room. I was chatting away and all the lights were on, except for the one in the bedroom. I was looking in the bedroom and I saw a girl. In the dream I wasn't scared nor did I pay much attention to the girl. She was pacing in circles slowly and was motioning for me to come to her. I would look and then turn around and continue chatting with my family ignoring her. She would sigh and look down in disappointment and continue on pacing slowly. She would stop and look at me again and motion for me to come to her. I remember seeing the desperation in her eyes and her pain when I would just turn away from her and ignore her. She was young and she looked like a teenager from the 80's, and what makes it weird is that I did have this dream in the 80's. The girl was blonde and curvy. In the dream I was so happy and this girl was trying really hard for me to go to her.

The next day I mentioned my dream to my Mom. My sister overheard me and it turned out that she had the same exact dream and at the same night. I was amazed.

I was not so supervised though to have had that dream back then, there was always paranormal activity going on in my house around that time. I would hear footsteps and feel scared being in the bedroom. However I do remember that the noises would always occur around 4:30-5:00 am every day. I would be prepared with the lights on and the Television on. My Mom would leave to work at 4:00 in the morning and leave me with my older sister. It was impossible to get good sleep back then.

If anyone can tell me what they think the dream meant related to what was happening at my house back then; I would love to hear feedback.

Other hauntings by Velvet

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Velvet, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

kevin6680 (5 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-26)
Hi, to get a history of the house you would need to go to a government office. What ever it is they keep deeds and such. Usually there is a list of stuff from the time it was built until present. Fyi, most information on houses are public. I would start the journey at the clerk of courts office... If you're in the USA
gmadi84 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-31)
Maybe that girl died in that house from a sickness or something. I am an expert in the paranormal (not a real life worker, lol) but I think she might have been lonely, and was too frieghtened to come to you in real life, so she manifested herself in your dreams and decided to tell you that way. It sounds weird, but it's possible. Anyhow, you don't have to be afraid; if she were evil/bad, she would probably have told you in a more violent way. I hope this was helpful.;)

Gmadi84 ❤
username50 (4 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-03)
Hi Velvet,
To Find Out The History I Think You Go To The Library Or To A Historian. I Really Don't Know, But I'm Guessing Where You Could Find It Out At. 😕 😁
ayeshasan (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-14)
can you give me your email if you have please? 😁 I'm a girl I like to let you add me please add me on cute_barbie97 [at] hotmail.com
ghostfreak14 (2 stories) (44 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-25)
wow that is strange and I agree that you should look into the house history and sorry.IDK.how to either so I'm no help there
Velvet (2 stories) (72 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-06)
Hi Ohiowatha,
I do believe that your right. I also have that telepathic thing with my co workers. It sorta cool. Thanks for reading my story. Its something that was so amazing to me that I had to share it with you all.
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-06)
Cool, Velvet. All I know is that there's likely a telepathic/psychic/whatever connection between family members. It is not uncommon in my family for people to "communicate" grossly in dreams. There's something there, but what it is exactly, I do not yet know.
Velvet (2 stories) (72 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-03)
Hi Username 50,
I really want to find out the history but I don't know how to. That would be something interesting.
username50 (4 stories) (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-03)
i think the girl wanted you to find someone for her. Maybe she lost someone she lived with.IDK.did you check the history of the house?🤔
Velvet (2 stories) (72 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-03)
Hello Frenchpoet and Kimsouth, thanks for your feedback. I strongly believe that someone must have died in that house. There was always some negative vibe around. My Mom lived there in the sixties when she was single and said that she could never sleep in the bedroom with out having to be awoken by something pulling the covers. She would run all the way outside and have to sleep in her car sometimes.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-03)
Hmmmmmmmm, this could be a number of reasons. Have you had any other experiences or occurances? Has anyone in your house had any occurances?

God Bless!
frenchpoet (10 stories) (61 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-03)
Hey Velvet!

I don't know exactly what the dream means, but a similar thing happened to me. I actually just submitted a story about it. My mom and I had the exact same dream at the exact same time of my uncle who had passed away a little while before.

Did anyone die in the house previously (in that time period) or in the neighborhood? Maybe you and your sister were sensitive to her, so she visited you. Or maybe it wasn't a ghost at all.

Sorry my comment isn't very helpful. Lol

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: