You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: They're Still Here

Real Ghost Stories

They're Still Here

 

This is a follow up of my other post since some people have asked me if there was any other experience in this house besides the other one I had.

Right now I'm feeling really creeped out but I'm still gonna continue on writing.

So after that incident a lot of other things have happened. I really can't remember how or in what order it happened but I'm going to write down most of what I remember.

#1 - Cabinets.

My parents' room has this cabinet with really noisy locks when you move them. Sure enough they'll never move on their own since

they're made of steel and are quite heavy. But one time when all of us were here in the second floor, we can clearly hear something or someone playing with the locks. This happened so many times after that and many of us can hear it.

#2 - Dragging Noises.

It still happens in my parents' room. We can hear something being dragged by night so no one usually goes in there except my parents.

But there was this time when my mom and dad had to go out of town for at least 3 days and I was left here with my older cousin. We heard really loud dragging sounds from my parents room but we weren't sure if it came there so we went to out neighbor and asked them what was up. We saw that everyone in their family were in their living room. And the house next to us was a vacant house.

#3 - Stereos.

This is probably one of the weirdest... So me and my cousins were playing at my computer when suddenly the stereo busted a loud music! Some CD's were inside and the song that played was in it too. But here's the catch, the stereo wasn't plugged and we hadn't used it for months.

So that's about all the I could remember and if I remember anything else I'll post it.

Other hauntings by asher25

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, asher25, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

mpgb216 (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-04)
If it's the usual dragging of coffin sound, feet chains and other stuff and even the opening of locks, those are fine but an unplugged stereo, wow, that's extra creepy! Obviously you got company over there... I remember before, a friend of ours died in a car accident then he called, we knew he's dead then my father removed the socket of the phone, it still rung then all of us children (I was only in primary level that time) ran to one corner of our house and we were all crying... 😨 Maybe you should burn the incense from the church, you know that brown colour that can be bought from Mount Carmel in Quezon City or there are also similar incenses from other church. Burn it for 7 days. You do the ritual that will be in time for 6pm then recite the Apostle's Creed while you are burning it in each corner of your house. Entities don't like the smell of frankincense and/or Church incense, they get suffocated by it. I did that ritual in one of the houses we stayed before. Pray first to God and ask for protection before you do this ritual.

There's one more thing, buy "bells", you can find that from Chinese stores. Buy some quantity to hang it on your main door, kitchen door, windows, bedroom or anywhere you wish... If bells are available, buy Wind Chime and hang it on the main door or where it is windy. We have several wind chimes in our house too because aside from its magical sound (like you're in a fairy land), one invites good chi and drives away bad entities. God bless you and your family!
bardsidhe (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-04)
I think someone is reaching out to you, the activity seems to be replaying an event, perhaps a spirit is wanting answers to be found,
I would suggest you pray and do other things that you would do in your culture to keep the spirits restful,
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-03)
Thank you for elaborating on your story.

I would say there is something not at rest, so to speak, originating from your parents room. It may be poltergeist activity.

My suggestion would be to pray. When you and your other siblengs hear these things, tell 'it' to cross over. Let 'it' know that 'it' is not welcome in your house in the name of the Lord. Place a cross in each of the rooms, especially the bed rooms.

If this does not work within your belief system, gather some spiritual methods and counsel that does fit within your beliefs.

God Bless!
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-03)
It looks like most of the experiences you have had are from your parents room! Wierd! I loved your previous story and I love this one too!
Biemaster
P.S. Keep informing us!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: