You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Glass Shattering Spirit?

Real Ghost Stories

Glass Shattering Spirit?

 

I live in California with my brother. I've been living with him for two-years and only recently have been experiencing paranormal activity. A few months ago, I was sitting here, at the desk, and all of a sudden the light fixture on the ceiling exploded. I was lucky to have been some feet away from it so I didn't receive any injuries. My brother called the people that installed the light fixture and they said that there was nothing wrong with the wiring and nothing wrong with the wattage of the bulb that they put in. Okay, so case closed.

Couple weeks ago, I was in the kitchen and the light hanging over the dining room table began to swing back and fourth. I immediately thought that we were having a mini-earthquake, but nothing else in the house moved or shook and I couldn't feel anything, so I just shrugged and walked back upstairs. I told my brother and he, being interested in the supernatural, thought that we should break out our Ouija board (we've had the same one for years, we got it from out great-grandmother). We sat there for forty-minutes and waited for something to pop up, nothing did and my brother came to the conclusion that I'm seeing things.

Just the other day, I came out of my room at 2:00 am to get something to drink and the door of the fridge was open and there was milk all over the floor. My brother wasn't even home and didn't come home until 10:00 am that morning. I have 3 dogs, only one of them has barked at random things on the wall and staircase.

Do you think there is some sort of spirit in the house?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

zacksawyer (1 stories) (20 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-03-07)
Can the spilled milk be one of the dogs doing?. I too live in california and living also with my brother but I never experienced anything unusual here, but in the philippines where I'm from, well that's another story... As I was saying, that was creepy! The swinging of the overhead lights, yikes!
ragglefraggle (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-09)
I think there us, definitely, if everything really happened as you described, there has to be!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: