You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Little Boy in the Haunted House

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Boy in the Haunted House

 

I've been living in my house for about... 6 years, I think. And so on my birthday, I over heard my dad talking to my aunt and her fiance, and he said that when I was taking a shower, he asked my mom if she wanted something to drink for dinner, and then he just hears a little boy say, "I want coke, Daddie..."

When I got out, he asked me if I said that I wanted coke for dinner. I told him no and he told my mom and I got creeped out. I asked him if there's a ghost in the house. And I know he lied to me because the next night, I just heard a little boy ask if I wanted to play with him. I turn on my T.V. and then it just turns off, but I didn't even touch the remote.

I know now that it's haunted. And every time I take a shower, I don't scratch my legs, and I end up with HUGE scratches on my stomach and legs, and sometimes on my arms. I tell my mom and she just says it's just because I take hot showers, but I don't anymore. Then I learned that before we moved into the condo, a guy across from us, shot himself because he was really depressed and there might have been something else, too, but I'm not to sure.

I'm not scared anymore because I know that there's more than one ghost, but one of them's my dogs, and the other ones my Great Grandma, G.G. But I'm not sure who the other one is. I know its not the person who killed himself.

Well, tell me what you think of my first story. Thankies.

Other hauntings by LoveforHope0226

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LoveforHope0226, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

henry16 (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-06)
that was quite hard to follow, you need to put how old you are because if you are in your teens that is a well known entry point for entities or ghosts in someone's life, you also
need to find out a little more about this boy.

but that was pretty freaky especially if it happened to me but keep us informed it sounds interesting
Grox6 (2 stories) (51 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-06)
You don't give enogh information. Who's the boy? If the guy shot himself across the street, not at your house, what makes your house haunted? You didn't even tell why your Great Grandma would haunt your house. Sorry, but I agree with rhodes68, your story is incomplete. 😐
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-06)
To Kim:the writer suggests that she overheard her father talking about the bathroom experience to her aunt and fiance.

To Loveforhope: Like Kim, I'm very confused mainly because of the way you present your experiences in the house. You claim to know there are other ghosts but you fail to explain how you've come to this conclusion.

What troubles me more than anything in your story is "I'm not scared anymore BECAUSE I know there's more than one ghost". It just doesn't make any sense especially when you then suggest that you fear for your brother's safety.

Would you mind explaining a little further?
LoveforHope0226 (5 stories) (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-05)
Ok, I'm not to sure what my dad talking to my aunt and her fiance had to do with the story, but its actually how I KNEW that my current and hopefully LAST haunted house. I don't think that the ghosts are manifesting, and I HOPE they're not. Please pray for me that they're not. I've actually seen the little boi, 2 I think. It was scary when he asked me to play. And one night, I think I should have put this in the story, I was thinking of Chloe, and all of a sudden, I feel a pressure on the foot of my bed, and Chloe always used to lay there. I'm sorry that I didn't put that in the story. LoveforHope. ❤
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-05)
I am not sure what to think. It was a bit hard to follow, so I am going to ask a few questions.

Do you still live in the house where the little boys voice was heard?

What did your father talking to your aunt about her fiance have to do with the story> Did I miss something?

How do you know who the other ghosts are? Are they manifesting> Have you heard or seen them? Have others heard or seen them?

Thanks,
God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: