You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Christmas Child

Real Ghost Stories

Christmas Child

 

I was around ten years old when this occurred. Now thirteen, I've always thought that seeing a ghost must be incredibly scary. However, when I encountered meeting a ghost at the end of my bed on Christmas night 2007, now looking back, I don't get the shivers at all!

It was late on Christmas night, after my presents had been delivered into my stocking. And, you know you get that exciting feeling of getting lots and lots of presents? Well, that is exactly what I had, and I kept waking up.

Around the fourth time I woke up, I propped my head up from my pillow, only to find a little girl rummaging through my stocking. I looked harder, and began to shake my head frantically, to see if she might disappear. I began to shiver, and she kept turning her head, browsing the presents, even though they were wrapped in paper.

Everyone thinks that ghosts are transparent, don't they? Well, strangely, this one was opaque!

Thank you for reading my story, you probably thought it wasn't even rather interesting, but, I would like to read your thoughts and comments.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mish, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

whitehorsesxx (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-06)
fizzy pulp, I agree with you. Great idea. Thankyou for sharing.
Amy, 12 ❤
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-11)
I like this story, and I like the comments. I would also got physical if someone had touched my christmas presents... I would actually get a baseball bat out and I would wake up my dad (he's a boxer) I'm turning 15 soon:D
Karahh (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-30)
lol rhodes comment is hilarious!

"I'm telling you, I would have become more than physical had anyone been as much as touching MY Christmas presents.!" hahahhahahhahahahahahhaha... I'm 13 😁
Mish (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-06)
Heehee;]

I am eleven, however, I think I am mature enough to be able to access this site. After I'd written my story and got turned down, I was rather annoyed, so I edited my story and announced that I was the age of thirteen:P

Rhodes, I must say LOL about the comment you wrote at the bottom of your post.

Quote: I'm telling you, I would have become more than physical had anyone been as much as touching MY Christmas presents.

Perhaps this young lady was a poltergeist, however, I was a little too shaky to talk to her.

I recommend a ghost story called 'Breathe' by Cliff Mcnish, it was very engaging and I couldn't put it down. I finished the book in two days or less.

Thankyou for taking you time to write about my story.

/Mish
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-06)
Hi Mish and thanks for posting your real experience.

I am also a bit confused. In your story you suggest that in 2007 you were 10 but half a year after that you grow to be 13 when in your profile you claim to be 11. I know I'm not a maths expert but what's going on here?

Then you wake up in the middle of the night seeing someone messing with your christmas gifts and right away you conclude it's a ghost as you shake your head from side to side to make her vanish?

I'm telling you, I would have become more than physical had anyone been as much as touching MY Christmas presents.
fizzypulp (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-06)
Bit confused here as well.
This happened in 2007 which was only 6 months ago and you are 13 now but you say you were 10 when it happened?

maybe the little girl previously lived there and like any child was excited about getting presents and believed they were hers.
hopefully she is at peace now.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: