You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Condo

Real Ghost Stories

The Condo

 

I live in San Francisco, CA in an old section of town in a relatively new condo built in 1989. My husband brought home a charm at Christmas time, 1995 that a friend who was experimenting with dark arts made and he set it on a glass entry table.

By February, 1996, the energy activated by the charm came into full bloom. For instance, I took off a pair of earrings one evening and set them on the arm rest of a chair. They were gone the next morning and then reappeared shortly thereafter on the ottoman beside the chair.

The energy became more aggressive. My beloved cat and I were in the dining area. We heard a distinct "meow" and my cat began to walk toward the noise. My cat became more and more under attack, ultimately with the lid of his litter box was turned upside down into the litter so that he could not use the box. He was very distressed by the attacks he was under, and was observant of the unseen energy around him.

The door of the oven opened overnight. I heard raging around sounds in the living room at 4 in the morning. The back of the entertainment unit was pulled being away; I could hear it being pulled out. I saw a red warrior metal type entity with a shield for a split second marching toward the charm on the entry table. There are knocking sounds above my head while showering or dressing in the morning.

Finally in April 1996, I contacted a spiritual source and was told to take the charm away at the new moon and place it in a crossroads, which turned out to be in a trash can near a metro stop. I then cleansed the house with white sage.

Some of the harassment stopped but it still exists. Now my husband and I both heard a wind, like a hissing sound from the closet area where the entity stays most of the time.

The energy tried to enter me while I was lying down, causing a heightened experience of color and forms. I lay down on the bed and heard a bang. The entity caused a noise from the metal bed frame, and then moved the covers. I felt a chopping (blade?) experience in my mid section.

We have heard clicks and bangs throughout the house. Recently, the entity marched towards me close up - I felt it - and caused the floor to vibrate. A favorite ploy it has is to activate the computer from sleep to ready mode.

How can I rid my home from this energy that has been here for 10 plus years?The energy is definitely not good.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lavont, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

JessOx (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-13)
Another thing I should add. Maybe check for any solfer you may find.
If it is something darker then a bad spirit or a bad ghost.
A demon maybe.
Jess
X
JessOx (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-13)
Wow, that's really interesting. Well maybe bring in a preist or phsycic to try and exorcise it.
Or you should try a Ouigi boared, obviously with company of a proffesional.
Hope this gets sorted, I feel for you.

Jess. X
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-09)
Wow. I would certainly think twice before bringing home any so called 'charms; again.

Have any of the excersises to remove this so called energy from the home worked?

God Bless!
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-07)
This has worked for me, I hope it'll do the trick for you too.

Gather the following ingredients:

-White candles as many as the rooms of your house.
-Incense
-Water/salt mixture (you will need two seperate bowls:one with a small amount of water and another with plain salt)

Gently pour the water into the salt adding a prayer or invocation.

"May the blending of the elements of pure salt preserve the sanctity and pure water cleanse this space, in the name of..." (finish the prayer with the name of the deity you believe in).

You must remember that you need to perform the ritual with the utmost respect, in the knowledge that you are creating a powerful medicine to cleanse and heal your home.

Take the water and, using either your fingers or a small brush, sprinkle it around the walls of every room, every door and every window. Make sure that everything in your house has been treated.

Pour the remaining salt/water mixture in a straight line in front of every door leading in or out of your house. While doing that, recite all the names of your family, friends, or even pets who are allowed to come in or out of your house. This way, they will be able to move freely across the boundaries you're setting up.

Go back into the house and light a white candle and burn incense in every single room. Make sure to let them burn out to the end.

-Put a bunch of fresh flowers in the main room of the house.

There are many cleansing ceremonies you can do if you google through the net. Seek more information there if you wish.

Good luck
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-07)
I would definitely say that the person who gave you that charm isn't friend at all, and is definitely trying to cause you and/ or your husband harm.
Considering the entity came from a charm, maybe you need to trap him. I have heard of where people trap entities in objects such as bottles, jars, and even in crystals. Supposedly, you take something the entity would be curious about or interested in and place it in a bottle or jar, and lure it into the bottle then close it.
I don't know precise measures on how to do it, or even how you could tell it has entered the bottle. Maybe you can Google it. Good luck! 😊
tv (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-06)
Do you still call the person who gave your
husband the charm a friend? If so then you
are asking for trouble. First of all why
associate with someone who is into dark arts
? And why would a friend give you a charm like that? Ask yourself these questions then
get help. 😢
Rowan_Red (3 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-06)
I have a question, and I don't mean to be rude, but at the time that your husband brought the charm into your home, did you know it was made using the Dark Arts?

And have you talked to this friend who gave you the charm about the odd occurrences? Because if I knew the person who made the object that brought dark entities into my home, I would ask him to get rid of it and as to why he gave you the charm in the first place.

But, I do agree with the other comments. Talk to a spiritual adviser, ask them to come and cleanse your house. At the very least it will give you a sense of peace for a time.

Blessed Be,
rootwomin (28 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-05)
peace and blessings to you,

find a priest/ess to divine and/or cleanse the house.

in the bay area you have many choices, from buddhist to ifa to native american healers.

get busy and don't give up. And do your best not to feed the energy.

take care,
rootwomin
xxbabyhannah (18 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-05)
Thank you for shareing your story with us lavont. Well I think you should try to contact to some spirt people to have a look at the house. But I'm sure you will live in your lovely home for a long time. God Bless. 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: