You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: The Furry Fingers

Real Ghost Stories

The Furry Fingers

 

When I was in the second grade, the family and I lived in a really creepy old house. I always thought it was neat though because I wasn't scared of anything when I was younger. One night, I had a dream that I had the urgency of using the bathroom. So I got up and walked down the hallway and to the bathroom. I felt the coldness from the bathroom tiles. I reached up to turn on the lights but it flickered and died. After flushing the toilet, I felt myself walking backward toward the bathroom closet. It was as if my body magnetically attracted to the closet and I couldn't control myself.

I felt my head bang on the door and the closet door open with a pair of furry fingers reaching out and it touched my arm. Its nails were long and sharp. I would say it looked like a pair that those werewolves have in the movies.

When I woke up that morning, I found myself sleeping on my bedroom floor. I immediately remembered my dream and lifted my shirt arm to see if I was hurt because the dream had seemed so real. There was a brown mark on my arm in place of where the furry fingers had touched.

I told my mom about it. She was shocked and speechless at first then said she's never seen such a mark on me before and said it was probably nothing. I still have that mark on my arm and never really distinguished if it was a dream or if it were real.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-29)
wow that is really scary have you got a picture? Do you know the history of the house or area cause that would be good to find out. Has anything other strange happened? Thanks for sharing your story with us it creepy and scary. 😢
psychic13 (2 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-03-31)
wow that is really scary. Has anything else happened in that closet? How old was the house that you were living in at the time. Maybe somebody died in there.
Kodak (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-03-31)
Yes, I still have the brown mark on my arm.
I'll have to take a picture of it soon and share it.
Whenever I see it, it gives me goose bumps and I feel like a little kid again – I can still picture those furry fingers reaching from the closet and touching my arm…
unguided_traveler (9 stories) (35 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-03-01)
the mark is still there? the only mark i've carried from a dream word off, so I don't think it really counts. I would like to see a pic of that mark if you don't mind?
Travis (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-02-27)
Can you share a picture of that mark!?!?!? I would like to see it. I have a brown-ish mark on my leg. They say it's a birthmark but I've never noticed it until after I had a dream about something touched it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: