You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Demonic And Angelic Appearence

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic And Angelic Appearence

 

This Story took place Saturday, 6 June, 2008. I was laying on a car in front of my house and passed out because I was sleepy so I went to sleep on a car. As I fell asleep I felt some one slide something down my left arm, but I just thought it was the wind and slept. 10 minutes later I woke up and saw a demon standing next to me on my left side and a bright light on my right. I had the strangest feeling that I had seen this Demon before and I believe it was my demon side coming out of my body. The demon was pretty interesting he had no eyes and a sharp bloody teeth and his body was covered in a really bad burn like if a body was lite on fire and kept on burning, also it had sharp fingers and it was smiling toward the light, interesting enough the bright light and the demon didn't fight. I believe what I saw that day was my demon side and my angel side talking. Surprisingly I didn't feel threatened my this demonic spirit, I just felt empty when I saw it and I believe that the demon I saw was my own demon and the angel was mine also. I hope to see the demon and angel again soon because I need to talk to them about stuff I had seen and I believe they have answers. Also after the event I fell back asleep and found myself in a place that was very bright but really hot, like if hell and heaven joined sides.

Other hauntings by Kira

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kira, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

SweetMilkbubbz (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-16)
theres no such thing as a guardian demon? 😕i do believe you in a way, but its probably like a demon trying to confuse you 😕
WatchingInTheMirrors (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-25)
I had an odd dream like that before. I was asleep and in the dream I woke up laying on the floor. I looked around and saw these 'angels' as I'll call them for now. They seemed to give off their own light and were dressed all in white. They had wings and looked rather child-like. The angels had a very welcoming presence, but when they saw me they only had very serious looks on their faces, almost disapointed I'd say. About ten feet infront of me was a desk with two beings behind it who at first I thought were talking. The one on the left was an angelic being that was a lot like the other smaller ones, but this one looked older. He was wearing white robes with a golden colored rope around his waist and had blonde hair. He gave off a much more powerfull presence than the others. The other being on the right looked very out of place. He was in all black and had wings like the angels, but they were pitch black instead of white. I couldn't see his face well because he was turn towards the angelic being, but from what I could see he was extremly pale with a bluish tent to his skin and had black hair. He too had a very powerfull presence and malice seemed to radiate off him. I realized then that the two seemed to be arging over something. I couldn't hear them very well, but I did catch was the demonic one say "soul" and "mine". He voice had no kindness or happiness at all and was very gruff. The angelic one shook his head and and said something back, but I couldn't hear what. Neither of them seemed to notice me until one of the smaller angels pecked the larger one on the shoulder and pointed to me. He seemed very surpized to see me, but kept a serious face. The demon looked over too and smiled an evil grin that sent shivers down my spine. It was then I got a good look at his face. His eyes had no whites or pupils, the whole eye was black. He had pointed ears and fang-like teeth. He pointed at me and laughed, saying something to the angel who glared back. I woke up just after this.
I'm not sure if it was just a dream or a warning.
link21 (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-10)
wow that's interesting if you get any answers from the angel or demon I would like to know more 😳 ❤
AuroraRosa (2 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-09)
wow weird why the heck would our spirit and demon sides be outside of you?
Sorry but this story just makes no sens to me it sounds like it might be part of your dream, you know like when you wake up from a monster dream and think you see one then you realize no I just wasn't all the way awake yet.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
Hmm, I hear people have devil and angel on both shoulders but this Hmm Strange and yes angels and demons do not have common they always against each others.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-01)
Ever seen that show "Deadwood"? Well, this poster reminds me of that nutty preacher who had seizures.
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-16)
Went to sleep on car because you were sleepy, huh? What? This is confusing to me. Why would you sleep on a car when you could have gone inside to sleep anywhere else more comfortable--say on a table, saw horse, or ironing board (...if not your BED)? I had trouble believing this story from that point onward because the prelude is so strange.

Has anyone else encountered what this poster seems to take for granted--that there is a demonic and angelic spirit inside each of us that manifests itself while you sleep... On cars?

Thanks! 😁
marcink125 (2 stories) (27 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-13)
Wait! So this was a dream or was it not a dream? Maybe they were your gaurdian angel and gaurdian demon, if you believe in that kind of stuff. Maybe the demon was smiling because he was like your lucky this light thing is here because if it wasn't here, you would be all mine.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-12)
I think that Henry16 has the right idea with you experience. Your inner self is at war and you must make a decision which road you are going to follow. You are apparently at some type of crossroads in your life at this time.

Thanks for sharing your story with us!
God Bless!
henry16 (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-12)
they weren't spirits that was you that you saw but in two spectrums of your inner self good, loving, caring and the dark side such as hate, malice and stuff that ticks you off for no apparent reason.
I haven't got a clue what they were doing outside of you though but hope you get the answers you're looking for.
Good Luck 😉

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: