You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Little Baby Girl

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Baby Girl

 

This happened when I was 10 years old, when I had just moved into our new home. The house was pretty big and when I entered that house, I felt cold and I shivered. I made my way up to my new room to stay in and I finally found my bed.

That night I took a shower. As I was behind the covers of the shower curtain. I saw a shadow standing there. It was a figure of something small, maybe a baby even. I was terrified and I slowly opened the curtain. But nothing was there. Then when I went to bed, I heard a little baby crying and crying. I got up and followed the noise. But it was everywhere at once. But I didn't bother to find it again, so I just went to bed.

In the next day I decided to go around the neighbor and meet them. I went to every house. Then I went to one house, there was a nice little old lady about in her late 70's. We talked for a while, but then I asked her about the house. She told me a history of a mother and a little baby about 9 months old that used to live in that house, but they were both killed when the baby had accidentally stabbed her mother with scissors when her mother was asleep. But then the people had to kill the baby for punishment and shot the baby.

So now the baby is around the house looking for her mother, but her mother is never there. After hearing this I was deathly terrified and I wasn't sure if I wanted to live in that house anymore. So I told my mom the story. She didn't believe me at first but she then she did when she heard the crying too. We couldn't move somewhere else because we had just moved there. So I told my mom that I wanted to live with my dad and stay there until I decided to go home. Until this day I am living with my mom again She now has another house that we can live. I haven't been to that house again But I might another day.

Other hauntings by twilightmary13

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, twilightmary13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

LuLu (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-29)
kaaay, people~~~ there are other possibilities for this kind of event...it's true that it is impossible for an infant to stab an adult. However, what if it wasn't the baby that actually killed the mother? It could have been someone else. In the Philippines, there is this belief of the existence of demon babies, which we filipinos call "chanak". They are well known for killing people by stabbing them with knives or any sharp objects. Or biting people, and they are unbelievably strong.

In conclusion, someone broke into the house; killed the mother; living in an era when people believe in mythical creatures, believed the baby was a demon and was blamed for killing the mother. Therefore, they killed the poor thing. 😢
lovebugs (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-11)
how could a 9 months old baby stab her own mother? A 9 months old bAby still doesn't have that force to stab and kill. How can that be?
Akemi (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-08)
if you want to help the baby, you should get paranormal investigators or mediums to help the baby move on. The mediums mite arrange the spirit of the mother to come take the baby though, wich may be more affective due to the fact that the ghost is a baby. Good luck
live_laugh_love (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-29)
Aww, I think its so sad because of how the baby was killed. She needs her mother. Aren't there people who come and arrange for spirts to leave or something like that? You should look into that, its not good to have a baby wonderinga around like that. 😢
Amanthul (3 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-20)
I don't think infants or even toddlers have enough strength to stab or much more kill an adult. Well, maybe if it was say, a stab in the eye or groin. But still... I doubt it.

Maybe it really was the other way around, the baby was killed by the mother due to Postpartum Depression like the others have said.
Jackets (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
The story that the old lady told you has some pretty big holes in it. As a father of two young boys, and someone with a huge family, I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that no 9 month old could stab anything through an adult and kill them. On top of that, I have real trouble believing that anyone would have shot a baby for punishment for the "crime." How would they even know that it was the baby? No motive, no evil intent, no idea what killing or death is and no ability to carry out the murder. I am not saying that you made up the fact that you heard crying, but the old lady's story is not possible.
ghostfreak14 (2 stories) (44 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
omg that is like the most, well 1 of the most cruel things I've ever heard! They shot a nine month old 4 acedentaly stabbing her mother?!
WIckedWitch2000 (1 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
That is a very cruel thing to do if it was an accident! I mean she was only a baby and 9 months old! That is too bad! Who shot her? That's called a innocent baby, that doesn't even know what she was doing! Too bad anyways, if she was looking for her mother then why would she think she was still in the house? I mean like she's 9 months right she doesn't know - but on the other side she has to know her mother is gone. Try going back and telling her so she can be happy with what she has just been told - remember not to make it too sad so she gets angry and haunts you in your new house!
Charlemagne (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-09)
I would be very disturbed if I chose to believe this story... So I'll choose not to. No offense meant... I just don't like thinking about demon-possessed babies or people shooting babies who don't even have the capability to fend for themselves.

Thank you for sharing.:)
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-14)
How can a baby kill an adult. And why on earth would an adult kill an innocent baby they would get either the death penalty or jail for life.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-27)
Wow sound like the series show on tv call xesez the warrior princesss her best friend / sidekick gabrielle "s her daughter kill people. Her daughter of course is a baby. So of course that strange what you telling us.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-12)
😆 I believe that either the old woman was pulling your leg or you're trying to pull ours. Either way thanks for the story.

FRAWIN 😊
twilightmary13 (3 stories) (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-12)
well this country was defferent... I was told that they don't care what happens to a child... They shot the child becuase they had tested the baby if the baby knew that she had killed her own mother... And according to them... The baby knew that she had killed her own mother... But I don't know... Maybe the grandmother did get things mixed up.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-12)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I am refraining from further comment except to say that this one is to far out there for me.

God Bless!
Shellie (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-12)
I think that maybe the old woman got the story mixed up. I have children, and my baby at 1 year old could not stab me with scissors and kill me. A baby could not have overpowered and adult to cause that amount of damage. BUT an adult could have easily overpowered a baby. A few years ago, they didn't know anything about postpartum depression. Maybe you should look into the history of the house first, then you would not be so affraid. If you got the full story, then you may not be affraid of the "killer" baby.
I can not believe that a group of adults would shoot a baby for an "accident", if it did happen the way the old lady said. And I srtongley stress "IF". An infant would have no knowledge of what they would be doing. Children are not coapable for there actions until much older, like adolescence. A baby would NEVER be blamed, and punished like that.
ominousnyxx (10 stories) (136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-11)
Wow, strange... Those people must have been retarded to have shot a baby...
Twisted is right, maybe that old cooc (crazy - Short for coo coo) got the story mixed up.
TwistedWispersNeko (3 stories) (90 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-11)
I don't know. I think the old lady got some thing mixed up. Maybe the mother had stabbed the baby with scissors while she was asleep, and they shot the mother, then again, the crying of the baby, could be from the mother getting frustrated, and killing her. Depending on the age of the child, and the time the occurence happened, I would possibly have to look it up. I don't blame you though, I wouldn't want to stay where some one died either, espeacially if there is a spirit.
IBelieve (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-11)
This is a really strange story. I can't imagine adults shooting a baby for punishment. They don't even do that do adults who kill on purpose. I'm not doubting your story just the way the baby died. I don't blame you for not wanting to be there 😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: