You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Spirit Boy

Real Ghost Stories

Spirit Boy

 

December 16, 2007 was the day that my best friend's little brother died. He was 7 years old and died in a fire. Everybody was crushed, and after many months of pain we have all learned to live without him. I will call my best friend Sidney and our other best friend Carol, also calling Sidney's brother Jacob.

A month after the fire, Sidney was taking pictures of her house for whatever the reason. One of the areas where she took pictures was the closet. After the pictures were developed, we noticed some strange things in them.

The picture had strange apparitions in them. In the photo of the closet, (which her brother used to lay around in) actually showed him lying on the ground, just like old times! It made us all very sad, but happy that he was still here.

One day, Carol was home alone in her living room. Carol's relationship with Jacob was just as much as Sidney's. They loved each other like actual brother and sister and cared for each other very much. Whenever Carol visited Sidney, (which was pretty much every day,) Jacob would always give her hugs and say I love you! It was very cute, I must admit.

But Carol was sitting on her couch, watching TV. Then, she felt a tap on her left shoulder. Startled, she looked over and nothing was there. Then, there was more tapping on her arm. She jumped up and took a few steps away from the couch, not believing what she felt. Note: that she also experienced random tapping after her grandfather died.

"Jacob, is that you...?" She called.No answer.

Then, a door slammed from down the hall. Carol freaked out and ran into her room, locking the door until her family got home.

There are other incidents that happened, but it would be too long to write them all down. I will end this by saying that they still see him in pictures around Sidney's house, and they also feel his presence once in a while. Although he is gone, he is always in our hearts. This is my first story, so please tell me what you think.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maine

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, keekee404, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-25)
Hi Your Friend should tell her brother go t the light and he can rest in peace with god and will always love him and be in their heart.
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-16)
Post those pictures, please! Pretty please?! They would be incredibly useful.
Thanks!
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-13)
I'm sorry for the loss of your friend's brother-that must have been devastating!

I was wondering, would you consider posting the pictures you mentioned? If they hold so much proof, I don't understand the reason for not revealing them.

Thank you for sharing.
keekee404 (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-11)
Thank you everyone for your comments. It was a sad time and it does seem like he's stuck here, but if he is he isn't showing too much of his presence.
I would love to post the pictures that were taken, but the camera wasn't mine but "Sidney"'s mother's, so I have no idea of what she has done with them. I will see if there is anything new happening with her family! 😊
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-11)
I agree with ladypictureshow, your story is sad but also intriguing. While we all hope and pray that he crosses over and finds rest, the inquisitive side in some of us would love to see the pictures, if possible. Thank you for sharing your story, take care.

FRAWIN 😊
ladypictureshow (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-11)
That is so sad. 😢 I'm so intrigued. Is there anyway you can post the pictures?
senseye (4 stories) (32 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-11)
I felt sad after reading your story, I suggest to always talk to the boy if hes trying to communicate with you, tell him that you will always love him... Well ofcourse you might probably doin that already. Tell him that he needs to rest eventually and be at peace even though he still wants to stay. I hope the boy is happy wherever he is 😐
IBelieve (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-11)
I feel bad for the little boy if he's stuck there. It's so sad when a child dies. Hopefully he and his family will find peace.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: