You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Haunted Condo

Real Ghost Stories

The Haunted Condo

 

I hope this story makes sense to the people who will read this. I'm 12 right now; I've been living in the condo for about 6 years now. When we first moved into the condo, I woke up to a guy on the foot of my bed waking me up. I thought he was my Great Grandpa. Then I forget if there was anything else that happened to me.

On my birthday when I was younger, I was going down the steps. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I fell down and was so close to breaking my arm. Then again, I forget if anything else happened to me. Sorry. On my 12th birthday, my aunt and her fiancé were still here. My dad told them about the little boy asking for coke to drink. He thinks that it is from his brother's house because they have a little ghost of a little boy. On the same night, I heard the little boy ask if I could play with them.

After that, I was thinking of my dead dog, Chloe, and then there was a pressure on my feet. I knew it was Chloe because she used to lay there when I was scared at storms. A month after that, my Great Grandma died. I went to my friend's house to get my mind off of her, but it didn't work because Emily had Ouija board.

She asked if I wanted to try it, duh I did. So the first ghost we talked to was a boy named Alex. He was awesome, even though we only talked to him for a while. Then he told me that my Great Grandmother wanted to talk to me. I thought he was lying, but he wasn't. She told me that there was the little boy, but she didn't know who he was, my dog, her, and the guy who shot himself in his garage. He actually haunts everyone's house. But right now, that's all I know. I'll keep you guys updated if anything else happens

Other hauntings by LoveforHope0226

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LoveforHope0226, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

alex323 (5 stories) (15 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-23)
Now, I'm not sure if your story is just like mine. But I know that feeling presences is frightening sometimes. Also, NEVER use a Ouija Board again, bad presences come from them and they are only bad news.

Stay cool and since it seems only family's haunting you try asking them to either
1) not bother you if they scare you (but do not summon them after you've done this)
2) ask them to protect you from evil spirits.

Stay safe and no more Ouija Boards, okay? ❤ Alex
LoveforHope0226 (5 stories) (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-14)
If ElinaIoneki822 is reading this, thank you so much for telling me that. Me and my friend Kylie tried the ouja board and prayed as hard as we can to Archangel Micheal to protect us, and it helped us a lot. I think that if I go to Em's house, I'll tell her we need to do that. But I'm not being mean, there's only my dog Chloe and My Great Grandma are the only realatives that are in my house. But I do think that the ghosts that are in my house do want me to know they're there. But thank you for telling me to pray to the Angel Micheal. Thank you to the people who read my story. LoveforHope. Rachel. ❤
LoveforHope0226 (5 stories) (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-13)
Thanx for reading my story. ❤ Last night when I was going up to my room to go to bed, I was walking up the steps and I just saw a shadow go into my room. My mom or my dad weren't there. I was SOO scared that I SCREAMED my head off. So I just slept downstairs instead. I know somethings missing from my room, I'm just not sure what it is. And it wasn't a robber because if it was, Copper would have probably hurt them for scaring me or if they even TOUCHED him. Please tell me what you think it is. I'm scared to go in my room without my dog now. LoveforHope. Rachel.
ElinaIoneki822 (9 stories) (29 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-12)
Hey there, I know you're only 12 and that is actually a very good story. I just want to say that yes, using an ouija board is very dangerous, and if you are going to attempt to use it again, please, PLEASE use as many protective prayers as you can. You can google it and find out some good ones calling to your archangels to protect you.

It seems to me like there are family members around you only, and they simply wish to be acknowledged. If you want the feelings to go away, tell them to stop and pray to archangel micheal to wrap his protective wings around you and to keep all negative and bad energies out of your room, and out of your house now! Be direct, not rude.

I hope this helps and hopefully we will hear more of your stories!

Elina ❤
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-12)
Hey LoveForHope!

First of all, let me say that NEVER use Ouija Boards again! They are nothing but trouble. Why doesn't anybody understand that? Plesae follow my and the others advice of not using Ouija boards. Otherwise, the story was good.
Biemaster

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: