You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Possible Incubus Encounter

Real Ghost Stories

Possible Incubus Encounter

 

Ever since I was a little girl, I've felt like I was being watched. It got to the point where I refused to get changed in my bedroom. Every night, I would go to the bathroom to change into my pajamas and the same thing in the mornings. At this time, I was thinking it was along the lines of someone putting cameras in my bedroom, or my neighbors watching me through my window. It wasn't until later that I even considered the paranormal. At that point, though, I had decided to try and ignore the paranoid feeling, but it never fully went away. Sometimes, when I got out of the shower, I would feel like someone was standing in front of me, scrutinizing my body. I ignored it to the best of my ability and was finally getting used to the strange feelings, until about a year ago, the summer I turned 15.

My parents had never owned a house before, and our landlords were refusing to put the house we were living in up for sale, so we were moving to a different house in the same town. My siblings and I were staying at my grandmother's house while my parents got the furniture into the new house. One night I had a strange sensation. It felt sort of... tingly all over. The tingles were almost in the shape of hands. Like a ton of hands were touching me all over my body. I got pretty scared and got up to get a glass of water and walk around a little. Though it helped at first, the minute I laid back down, I would feel these hands. They were touching me in sexual ways. My stomach, chest and between my legs. After a while, I just tried to ignore it and lay down anyway. I moved my legs together tightly, trying to block entrance, and curled up in a ball.

This happened continuously for a while, and the more I let it happen the less it did. I still have a similar sensation today, although it has calmed down significantly. It only feels like one person, or one set of hands. Once or twice, I've woken up feeling aroused like it was touching me in my sleep (but never have I ever felt anything inserted. Even when I do feel the sensation in the lower region of my body, it only feels like touches). That hasn't happened recently though. Recently, it has been very gentle. For instance, I will sometimes feel the tingling sensation underneath my hair, like someone is combing their fingers through my hair, or it'll feel like someone is cupping my cheek. On rare occasions, I've even felt the sensation on my lips. This usually happens at night, when I'm trying to sleep, but I feel it during the day too. Another thing I've noticed is that the sensation will sometimes start at my feet and work it's way up, lingering in some areas.

I have to say, I feel a little crazy writing this as fact. I'm not even positive if I can truly call this paranormal. All I know is this is something I can't explain. For a while, I thought maybe I was just making it up. Creating this make believe person because of my longing for a boyfriend, but I couldn't seem to conjure the tingling feeling when I really wanted to feel it, only at times when I wasn't begging for it. So, it could be very possible that I'm just crazy and I'm starting to slip into my imagination, but I'm starting to believe more and more that this is real.

So this story is more like a search for answers than anything else.

Is this real? Or am I just making it up? Has anyone else experienced anything like this before?

Comments are greatly appreciated.

Recently, I have been considering an Incubus... But the more I read about them, the less sense that makes. Another thing is, I don't really want to know how to make it go away, I just want to what it is. I know, I must be crazy.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Chi1000springs, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

sofialillian (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-10)
Hi, I'm from Colombia, and I have being molested by a ghost/spirit/incubus. In my previous home my family suffered a harrasment that my mom virtually sold the house by half of the real price; we couldn't stand the noises and the discomfort feelings we had there. I was touched one night in my bedroom but at that time I didn't care about that and went to sleep; I thought it might be the spirit of a former boyfriend who was violently killed and used to work with black magic and stuff like that so I paid him a mass service and never molested me again. Six years later, it started again and it's very annoying. I consider myself as a strong person, not only physically but mentally and spiritually, but this is overcoming me. I haven't been able to sleep in two weeks and this is affecting my job (I am a teacher). I feel so frighten to get asleep. The moment I lay down on my bed, it starts to touch my legs and my private parts; it could be like muscle spasms, but they are not, it really touches me and moves my blanket. I have put Saint Michael's images, we have prayed with my husband, burn incense but it seems not to be working. I resist the attacks by kind of kicking it with my spirit and sometimes it leaves me alone. I don't know if it is attached to me or the house I live in since 2009. I always hear noises on the ceiling but now it is molesting me. My husband is very worried about me because he knows I am not a person who gets scared so easily, so he thinks this is serious. He's a good man (kind of budhist and works as a lawyer) and he is sleeping in the living room with me because I can't stand being in our bedroom at night. Also I am afraid because of my daughter, she's 10 and I don't want that thing to harm her. I am a very rational person, I have no serious problems in my life so it's not a psychological thing. Please, I need some real help!
freaky_deaky (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-29)
The same thing has been happening to me too. But it doesn't feel like hands and its just on my lower legs. Don't know if I'm just imagaining it or not.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-03)
need to talk sned me an e-mail at darkzone98 [at] hotmail or dragongod101 [at] hotmail.com
jira9109 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-04)
I've been going through something very similar for years and I thought I was crazy too.
LostInAutumn (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-23)
I forgot to mention I also heard a growling noise come from directly above me, where the pressure was.
LostInAutumn (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-23)
Last week I was in my bedroom about to go to sleep (there is a lot more to this story but I'm not sure if it's relevant to what I'm saying now). I was watching TV in bed, it was quite late at night and I was getting tired and started feeling really ill, it came on all of a sudden and I haven't felt that way before. Then I THINK I started to drift off, and I heard noises coming from around me and darting shadows, and something lying on top of me and putting pressure on me, although I was lying on my side. This must have gone on for about five minutes. All of a sudden it stopped and I don't know whether it actually happened or it was dream/sleep paralysis. I don't know what it was but the room felt very dark, and just wrong. I'm certain it wasn't a dream because I felt very awake. After this I kept getting panicky feelings all of a sudden, although I was calm.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-30)
It would be hard for someone outside your experience, curiousofincubus, to accurately predict when or if your erotic encounter will reoccur.
I guess it's a fingers crossed situation for you. But you may be sure that if incubi want you and you want them, there'll likely be a return sooner or later.
I appreciate your post on the subject.
curiousofincubus (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-28)
I had my first expereince with an incubus 2 nights ago and OMG! It was sooo good. It touched me in all the right places and my orgasm was intense! Best sex I ever had. Iam married but I want to know when the incubus will come back? Does anyone know?
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-09-27)
Hello Chi1000Springs---Everything you read about incubi is 'nt necessarily myth-free, and experiences show that incubi are not personality clones---there are differences in their style and approach.

Anyhow, I always applaud anyone calm enough to respond without terror.

Do you feel drained?
Looking forward to your next post...
Sandy2008 (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-05)
Hi Succubussed, I'm sure that all of us have our different opinions and experiences. I'm sure that all of us are just trying to help and it depends on Chi1000springs what she wants to do with the advice. Chi1000springs please just be careful and don't let your longing for a boyfriend make you do stuff you would regret in the future or worst.
Succubussed (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-05)
Something very similar happens to me.

1. It feels tingly and very sexual

2. It often seems to start from my feet and work its way up

3. It feels like hands at times

I don't know why so many people are so quick to judge the contact with these beings to be a violation. I honestly believe that they are attracted to those of us who want the touch, and stay when we welcome it, even subconsciously.

I have never felt drained or violated, and I think that people who presume to declare that these things are anything that they can define are merely passing on folklore that they have heard or read without any real knowledge of what they are talking about.

Why would an incubus make a person sick, and before anyone answers this question, please tell me where you are getting your information.

This is to everyone who has an answer about what sort of being this is that is touching chi1000springs...

How do you know these things that you are presenting as fact?
Chi1000springs
 
16 years ago (2008-08-25)
He told me that he was sucking my energy and that I should tell him to go and that he didn't want to talk to me for my own good. He wouldn't really go into that last thing. He just said that it wasn't because he was sucking my energy that he didn't want to talk to me. Now I can't get in touch with him. Every time I try, I get the tingling sensation on my shoulder or neck, and I have this impulse to lay down. After I do, I get the feeling on and in between my legs and I'm getting worried that this is escalating. My mother suggested that I go to church more often, and I guess I'll try that, but I'm not sure it will help much. He also said, during our conversation, that he hasn't had sex with me yet, and when I asked him if he thought I should, he said yes. Now, that's not really going to make me want to have sex with him, but I'm worried that he may force it on me the way so many other people report it being done to them. If anyone knows a good psychic (that wouldn't mind talking to me for free) please let me know, becuase I'd really like some help contacting this ghost more fully and understanding why he is with me.
Chi1000springs
 
16 years ago (2008-08-25)
thanks so much everyone. Just saying, I'm not really scared. I'm much more curious than anything else. I've actually gotten in touch with a spirit that claims to be the spirit who has been following me. He said he has been following me since I was 12. At first I couldn't find the significance of that age, but than I remembered using a Ouija board at my friends Halloween party, we didn't really get in touch with anyone cause every time it moved a little bit, everyone took there hands off. (we were fooling around, being stupid) I can't remember when that was, but it's very possible it was when I was 12. I wouldn't be surprised if that's how he found me. At first he lied to me when I got in contact with him. He told me he was a different spirit but that he knew the spirit that was following me. It wasn't until I asked what the spirits names was (he said Gim) and than asked what his name was (he also said Gim) that I connected the two. He told me that he was born in 1940 and died in 1956. I thought it was oddly coincidental that he was 16 (and the dates he gave me were easy math) and I just happen to be 16 now. He told me that he's followed 5 other girls over his paranormal life but I was his favorite (once again, hard to believe) and that he had left all of them before they died. He said the longest he was every with a girl was 45 years. He also said the he would be with me when I died, but that he wouldn't be the cause of it. At first he was trying to scare me (it really only made me more curious though).
HellsingGirl (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-01)
I agree with Dark_Whisperer you haven't been sick when this thing came around so it may not be an incubus but I do think its a ghost that likes you so try not to worry too much
Dark_Whisperer (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-21)
Your not crazy. I really doubt it's an incubus considering you haven't gotten sick or anything along those lines. It may just be a lost soul that has taken... Interest in you. However if things get to the point that you think its to far try to stop it. Until then, just go what you think is best.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-14)
I don't think you are crazy but I do believe hormones can do weird things to a young person. As a teen I had some really vivid dreams and while they were more romantic in nature and not actually sexual I remember liking them to happen. I once had a dream that a boy I liked asked me out on a fork in the road by where we lived. Low and behold the next day at the same place as in my dream and in the same words this boy actually did ask me out. To say I was a little freaked out is putting it mildly but being that it was something I had wanted to happen I took it as a good thing. I had one more similiar experience but that one was not a good thing and didn't happen exactly as the dream had but it was on the same level as the dream. Your experience seems very intense but then teens can be very intense. I wouldn't worry too much about it. This too shall pass as you get older.
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-14)
Hi Chi. This must have been difficult to write and admit some of the things you have said. Thanks for your honesty. I think your age has a lot to do with what's happening to you - raging hormones and high emotions. I think a spirit has found you, one without good intentions. Even though you don't really want things to stop, I think it would be better for you to tell this spirit to stop, go away and leave you alone. I don't think anything good can come of this. Thanks for sharing your story.
Chi1000springs
 
16 years ago (2008-06-13)
Thank you so much for your comments and suggestions! I will definitely try some of those things. Thank you again 😁
shada (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-13)
The two sides of my brain are working against each other on this one.

One side says this may be paranormal, and if that is the case telling it to stop and ignoring it should help. Charms of protection can help, also purifying it with holy water/oil or burning incense or sage.
The other side says that this may have to do with your growing up and becoming aware of new and different things.

Either way, good luck and keep us informed.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-13)
To be honest, I don't know if this "sensation" is anyway related to the paranormal but then again, how can I be certain?

If there's indeed a spirit of some sort causing this, then I agree with Kim who thinks of it as violation and urges you to get help.

I just hope you will be safe.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-12)
As I recently stated to another individual on this site, no one and nothing has a right to violate another!

Pray. Pray aloud. Tell 'it' that 'it' id not welcome in your home or near you in the name of the Lord/ Place a cross in your bed room (at least one) and wear one as well, in the form of a neck lace or bracelet or something.

If these suggestions do not fit within your belief system, please seek spiritual counsel and advice that does.

I have heard of occasions where these types of entities can zap so much energy ffrom a person that the individual can become physically ill.

Keep us posted,
God Bless!

New comments for this story have been disabled