You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Townhouse Apartment

Real Ghost Stories

Townhouse Apartment

 

I used to live for 6 years in a compound, a townhouse type apartment with one big fence/gate, big water tank and parking area that the tenants share. I know everybody because it only has 8 doors (A to H) . We use to celebrate holidays at the parking area bringing out the food and music to party every year. That place is what I used to call home.

But sometimes we get disturbed by unexplainable things. One night at around 11pm I heard my elder sister shouting my name, I immediately stop what I'm doing (playing PlayStation) and run upstairs to check. I turned on the light and found her sitting on her bed. She gave me a sign to stay quiet and listen, pointing her finger to the cabinet in front of her. I'm very clueless about what she wants to tell me so I opened the cabinet and saw nothing but her clothes. She then asked me if I heard something, "No I heard nothing". She said when she's about to sleep she heard a soft but long "PSSSSSSST" like someone is calling her. She ignored it thinking that was just nothing but it keeps on going so she listened and to her shocked when she follows the sound she said it's coming from her cabinet. I thought maybe it's just her imagination until it happened again.

Her best friend came to visit and planned to stay for two nights. She likes trying out clothes of my sister because they share everything together , we already considered her part of the family, hence she can do whatever she wants in the house. She was all alone in my sister's room (my sister was taking a shower) while I was playing again downstairs when I heard her shout. She came down to me as fast as she could. I asked her what is happening to you? Then she told me the story. She was checking out my sister's collections of accessories when she heard a very soft but long "PSSSSSST" She looked behind her and nobody is with her in the room .She continues with the accessories then she heard it again, on the third time she followed the sound and found out that it was coming out of the cabinet. She thought that is so impossible so she opened it and convinced herself that she is just crazy when to her shocked she heard it again louder like it was already beside her, that's when she decided to run down to me. My sister and I gave the same looked to her because we never told her the same incident since we know she will be scared. We don't let the cabinet stay open and we keep it totally shut/closed ever since.

I like playing RPG games on the playstation. I'm always playing and trying to finish it while these things happened. One time I choose to stay home rather than go out with my sister to the mall. She called to say that she will be staying the night with her best friend. I thought COOL no disturbance (our parents are always abroad, a maid comes every morning and leave at the evening). I didn't notice that I was already playing until 2am when something happened behind me. At my back is where the dining area is, beside the kitchen and the toilet. I wasn't aware of anything until I heard someone or something is having a cup of coffee, it sounds like stirring the coffee and making a noise of spoon on the mug but when I turned around, nothing. That was weird I thought but didn't bother and continued with my game.

Then I heard the door of the toilet moved as if there is someone who's going to use it, I turned around, still nothing unusual. I continue with my game again ,then I heard someone banging on the wall. It sounded like when you want to communicate with the other room, you just make noises on the wall. So I checked the time and saw that it's already 2 am, my neighbors on the other apartment are surely fast asleep because they leave early in the morning because they have 2 children who go to school. I decided that's enough, time to rest I'm getting crazy I need sleep. In the morning I asked the neighbor about it, they said they can hear the same noises at night and they thought it was me putting a frame or poster on the wall. They even said that sometime they already want to complain because it's frequently happening. I was surprised because my sister and I weren't doing anything on the wall recently.

Another night alone while I was playing my favorite game, I heard the "PSSSSST" sound of a person but I cannot identify the gender because it's a soft voice like teasing me. I was wondering who it might be since the sound is coming out of the window and it's from the outside. Hearing that 3 times I went out to check if one of my friend is messing with me but I saw no one, no footsteps, no giggles, no sign of anything at all, and the parking lot was totally empty.

I felt a little nervous while sat back in front of my game, I remember the experiences of my sister and her friend but I wanted to make sure that this is not hallucination. I tried to listen and follow the sound, it was really from the outside of the window. It feels like the person doing this was very near because I can really hear it, for the last time I went out to check. I sat in front of the door and waited. I waited for 20 minutes for the sound and for whoever was making it but there's nothing again, no one came out of hiding (if it's my friend or cousin). I just turned up the music of my game so that I cannot hear anything from the outside anymore. It's so weird.

That's just some things on our apartment I will write everything in the next part. Thank you for reading, feel free to tell me answers...

Other hauntings by senseye

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, senseye, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Fenrispro (58 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-03-11)
Haha I like the part where u wrote I'm always trying to continue my rpg game when things happen. Similar for me, though my house isn haunted, my naggy old folks would interrupt me on the Most thrilling moment!😐 after all we game to escape from crappy Reality. I still think ghosts are possible to deal with, at least can choose to deal w them.:/ Unlike my insane dad who alw keep junks but dw to improve.
coverboy9001 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-30)
i experienced that b4, not coffee but eating because I can hear the sounds of spoon, fork and plate...
To think i'm all alone in that house, until next morning I found out that the house is haunted, I never sleep there again, that haunted place of my uncle
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-18)
It's good to remain skeptical. Unless there are two independent parties experiencing the exact same thing without first alluding to what they expect to encounter, you can't really chalk up most of these experiences to anything other than electromagnetic waves affecting portions of our brains. One person who hears "coffee being made" or whatnot could more easily be experiencing high EMF radiation.

However, when two people see/hear the same thing without "prepping" one or the other as to what is "expected" to be heard, then that encounter has merit. Even better, if you see something physically move--hard to discredit something like that and blame it on brain malfunctions.

Thanks for sharing.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-17)
There sure seems to be a lot of activity going on in there. It does sound very scary. I hope things seddle down. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-14)
So much for different reactions according to personality and culture. In your country spirits are a more accepted phenomenon which is a good thing. I think people in the states tend to overeact while in other countries they are more at ease with it. You are not the only ones hearing stuff so you know it's not your imagination. My hat is off to you for keeping your cool.
senseye (4 stories) (32 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-14)
im still skeptical because I haven't seen one yet that is also why I ignore everything thinking that it might be just something else.
thanks rhodes68:)
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-14)
Thanks for responding. I guess that people react very differently to the same stimuli.

I suppose it also has to do with how one's culture views the paranormal. In mine, people are not so acquainted with ghosts and spirits and remain quite skeptical, even in denial. But as I figure, in your country people are much more accepting towards the spiritual world. Well, that's fascinating!

Anyways, thanks.
senseye (4 stories) (32 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-14)
iamnoone is right, its just sounds rhodes68 I'm not going to stop what I'm doin just because I heard those things and I know there's ghosts in that apartment because our neighbors told me but according to them it's also harmles. I'm trying to ignore everything because I know they cannot hurt me, I was scared but I think I'm used to it already being in different houses all my life and I have strong faith in Jesus Christ. Ghosts are lost soul they need prayers and they just need help...

I like paranormal, I like hearing creepy stories because I believe theirs something else in this world aside from us and I'm not afraid of maybe someday communicating to one of them and be able to help I just hope they won't frighten me too much

thank you for reading everybody! Take care!
iamnoone (2 stories) (18 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-13)
To Rhodes68:

I ignored a lot of stuff at my sister's house. It never felt threatening. Yes, at times it freaked me out, but it never made me bolt out the front door. I was just used to it and went on with my business. I guess I can relate with this story teller here, if that is in fact the case.

If things were violent, then yeah... There'd be a problem. (I.E.: the stuff that happened at my parents house)
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-06-13)
Although you're describing a lot of activity going on at your home, I must ask you.

You keep saying you heard the bathroom door open, someone in your kitchen making coffee, someone whispering behind you and even knockings on your walls but apart from ignoring each and every sound, nowhere do you suggest that you were a bit alarmed, a bit disturbed being all alone at home while all this was going on.

I just wish to know how is it possible? I mean, how can you continue with your computer games, have the absolute self-control to walk around the house in search of the "intruder" or, even worse, turn up the volume to block out any other sound in your house?
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-13)
Sounds as if you have some sort of activity in the town house.

Do you have any idea of the history of the home?

Look forward to hearing more,
God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: