You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Dark Figure

Real Ghost Stories

Dark Figure

 

Here's a story that I hope people might be able to help me figure out concerning the thing that was in my room last night.

I was sleeping downstairs with my dog since it was storming and he gets scared. So I kept the baby monitor on so I could listen for Logan, my little baby brother. I heard him crying so I went upstairs to check on him.

I have the room that's in the middle and you can see into it when you first walk up.

So I looked in my room and I saw something walk from my door into my closet. I was so scared, but I still went to check on Logan. Copper ran into my room and lay down by my closet which was open. I had it closed and it was now wide open. I turned on my light to see if there was something in there, and of course, there wasn't. I could tell that Copper was scared that I had to sleep in that room.

I have a tree by my window, but there's no way that it could make a shadow THAT dark. So for right now that's all I've seen of that thing.

The only thing I see or feel is Chloe and some orbs. But I'm not that scared of that anymore. They're harmless, I can tell you that. But I'm clueless on what the shadows are.

Please someone tell me what that thing was. I'm so scared for Logan's safety. I don't know if that thing is going to hurt Logan or my parents. I don't care if it hurts me, but if it hurts my family, then....

LoveforHope. Rachel

Other hauntings by LoveforHope0226

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LoveforHope0226, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
Could be that a portion of your brain was temporarily affected by an electromagnetic force emitted either from seismic activity deep within the earth or from an appliance of some sort in your house. Just other possibilities with an encounter like this.
LoveforHope0226 (5 stories) (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-18)
I have a question for anyone that knows about the dark figure things some people have in their rooms, will a cross work if you put it on your door? I put one on my door and I haven't seen the shadow thing, but I started hearing something that doesn't sound like the little boi that asked if I could play with him. This voice sounds like it can hurt someone. But as I said, I don't care if it hurts me. I'm just scared that its something demonic and it can hurt my brother or my parents, or my dog. I'm seriously scared that it can hurt my dog Copper. Please don't think that's funny. But if anyone has that answer, will the cross work? And I put a rosery on my desk and I pray on it everynight now. Please tell me that will work.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-18)
I read the comments here and they say you like to play with the ouji board. Well I think that's were the problem is. Ouji boards open portals to ALL spirits good or bad. They can realy fool you. Ask an expert about ouji boards, he will even tell you not to touch one. Its evil. Thanks for sharring this story with us. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
LoveforHope0226 (5 stories) (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-17)
Thank you to the people who read my story. I haven't used the ouja for a while. But I think that I'm done COMPLETLEY with it. But I'll keep posted if anything else happens, I promise. And since I always keep my promise, I promise not to use the oujia. And I only use the oujias at my friends house since they know I'm moving. But thanks again for reading the story. LoveforHope. Rachel. ❤
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-17)
I forgot to mention that the "spirits" you so call talk to might not be the ones that you think they are like your G.G. Any of the people that have posted stuff here on the site about ouija boards will tell you that they did not talk to who they thought they were talking to. Also, even if you have not played with it for a while it still does not mean you did not let out something bad. So, be very carefull
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-17)
the answer to your problem is in your profile. You have been playing with something that is not a toy "The ouija board" is not a joke! You can open doors to bad, very bad things like demons. This dark figure that you saw can be something very bad. Hopefully you have close out your sesion every time the right way but, if not it will be very difficult to get rid of what you might have let out. No matter what you do do not burn the board or break it the box will tell you how to dispose of it. Ask Shane on the site he will be able to tell you and help you. I believe you have to bury it.
Good luck and keep us posted. I will be praying for you!
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-17)
LoveforHope0226, hi.First, please don't use the ouija board, some things are better left alone. I don't think the shadow is anything to be scared of, don't get stressed out.Remember, it's only a shadow, it can't hurt you. I think it's just a spirit that is attached to the land or the house. Maybe you could do some research, ask the neighbors about it. If you see the shadow moving from your room to the closet only, I mean if that's the action he repeats over and over, then it's a residual haunting.That's like a little movie that just repeats. I hope you understand what I mean. If it is residual you have nothing to worry about, the spirit doesn't even see you. Cheer up, don't stress. It won't hurt you. Quit the ouija!
henry16 (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-17)
Your 13 and you play with ouija boards, do you not think that's a little risky I mean how do you know that you're even talking to your g.g, you could have called on something evil such as a demon and that's what you could have seen, in actual fact I don't think the dog would have gone in that room if there was a presence there so maybe you've got some sought of gate way or a portal to somewhere else which was already there for some reason or another.
Good luck with your spirit and I hope you find the answers you're looking for.
p.s stay away from ouija boards 😉
IBelieve (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-16)
Hello LoveforHope
I was just reading in you profile and it says you like playing the Oujia Board I know that those can also cause a lot of unwanted trouble to you might want to watch yourself with that. Did the figure show up after playing that. Again be careful. Have you read some of the stories here about Oujia Boards some are really scary.
IBelieve (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-16)
Hey Loveforhope,
Just getting back to you. I'm not sure if you've ever looked up or read anything on paranormal activity. But I have read a lot and researched and there are a lot of cases where new construction, or renivations can stir up some activity. Hope that helps.
IBelieve (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-16)
Well if it hurt you it would hurt your family so be careful. How long have you lived at you house. It could be a shadow person but, I'm not an expert. You've never seen this before? Are you going through a lot mentally right now? Sorry for all the questions just trying to learn more.
Take care!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: