You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Strange Attack

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Attack

 

I have so much to say but everytime I try to write there are too many stories coming in. Anways, lately my dad has been gone during the weekends working down at the beach and leaving me at home. For a while it was the normal hearing of sounds or just a glimpse. Well one night it was different. My friend dropped me off at my house and left. When I walked into the house I could tell something was wrong. I got up to my room and the feeling of being in danger was all so close.

Then I heard Micheal whisper, "run, I can't help you." I got scared. Out of no where my school binder came flying at me and hit me in the head(don't laugh). But then it was like "bathroom attack" was happening all over again. Hands behind my back, choking. I don't know what happened. I don't remember most of it. All I remember is that the three of them were attacking me. Like my hair was being pulled. Hands were forcing my face on the floor so I couldn't look up to see what was going on.

I was crying and screaming but the more I did the more my hair was being pulled and my face was pushed into the floor. I woke up the next day in bed, drained of all energy. I was there in bed for three days. I got all the marks and brusies from this. Whats happening? Why is this happening? And how do I get them to leave? Anyone please?

Other hauntings by Nightgoddess

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nightgoddess, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-28)
Nightgoddess,
Please e-mail me, Hun.
THREE?
Business trips for Dad?
THREE Spirits attacked you, and you were incapacitated for THREE days?
Please e-mail me.
Autumn ❤
SiLeNt (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-23)
*SIGHS* No... I live in England... AKA britain. No worries I was not insulted.
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
Well the spirit may be a demon. You might never know, depends on who you hire to help. Anyway I hope you get rid of it Nightgoddess. ❤
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
Forgive me for showing intrests in your Bio. Your the only person who interacted with me. Its cool. Hope your on the web soon.
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
Hey SiLeNt,

I just read your Bio and Intrests. I have a question, Did you live in America? 😕
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
Sorry if I insolted you SiLeNt. Its just that My Granma is very religous and she was standing over my shoulder. I needed to say something. Yeah, I go to church but I don't really think of God every minute, to tell the truth I only go to church because of my grandparents.

I also think that NightGoddess should get out of the house, so she could get strong and like SiLeNt said fight and defend herself from the evil spirit.

Like I said before, I didn't mean to insult you SiLeNt. Hey, I'm new. 😁 😊
SiLeNt (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
I do believe I stated what you just suggested already 'Katona1700s'...All I am saying is I do not believe in God... And if life is a test... Which Gods himself sets out for each individual why would he bail you out?...Also Katona1700s you seem rather jumped up... Nightgodess if you fell your life is in danger yes then leave your house... If not and you feel you can beat it, do what you will be it through pray, religon etc... Or your own methods, do as you see fit... Do not run away, fight for what is yours, claim your space! Also if your dad does not believe you, go to someone who will...I.E a medium as 'Katona1700s' suggested!

'Katona1700s' speaking like that is not going to help anyone now isit? You need to calm down.
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
I just read all the comments. Nightgoddes you should get out of that house quick, I have heard that spirits like that can be so abusive that people have died. I know it seems imposible for that to happen but there is a house that has a really bad spirit, every family that lived in it had at least one person like their kids die by the abusive ghost.

I don't want that to happen to someone that seems to have experience with the paranormal like me. Not being pushy or nothing but you need to get out of that house. Go stay with a friend or relative. I'm just being helpful. ❤ 😨
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
You can count on God to help you. Don't listen to SiLeNt. Just pray, and if that doesn't work Get your house blessed and if that doesn't work get a medium to help tell you what you are dealing with.

Did you ever use a Ouiji board? If not then you might have either a demonic spirit on your hands or something. I hope you get help. 😢
SiLeNt (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
i hate to be critical... But if this is true, please do not waste time on here posting, We can't physically help. Get your house bleesed, or start praying... Some sort of relgious ritual... I do not believe in God, so I can't really suggest what steps to take... But Life is a test no? So why does everyone suggest running to the 0'mighty? I don't know... Maybe its something you have to stand up against...alone!
Nightgoddess (14 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-18)
Rhodes-I have no idea what is going on. My dad is gone for five days at a time usually. I try to get him to let me go with him but there isn't enough room where he stays so I have to stay home. I would stay at my moms but she don't want me to be there. About the brusies I HAVE TRIED SO HARD to get him to believe me but all he says is you run into a lot of things stop making up stories. I really don't want this. If I wanted to get beat up I'd get myself into a bad relationship. I want this to be over, I'm moving out next year and hoping everything stops
BooYouu (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-17)
I believe You I Had Loads Of Ghost in my life from when I was a baby up until now. I Would NOT Bless Your House Sorry I am not religous but demons could be very strong and they might just be witch's sounds silly but no don't do anything like that you could end up dead. I would see what happens but I would look up things in google etc.
dukemanistan (3 stories) (34 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-17)
Those are some angry spirits. Makes me wonder what happened to them in life and in crossing that they are lashing out at you like this. Do you know anything about who used to live in your home?
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-17)
NightGoddess, you say you've been so brutally attacked that you had to spend three days in bed. Now, having read all your stories up until now and having commented on most of them, I now need to ask you the following question:what did your father do when seeing you in bed, bruised up like that? Bruises aren't easy to hide and as far as I know, if I had been physically attacked by spirits, I would have decided to take some serious action.

You sound terrified and if all this is happening you should be but still I need to know. Have you spoken to anyone else about this? Hasn't your father noticed any of these things? Do you just take all these encounters for granted and you just stoically await for and endure what comes next?

It is another thing to interact with the paranormal and another thing to be physically abused by spirits if that's the case.

What's happening?
henry16 (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-17)
I agree with colten but an exorcism can be risky as the spirit or demon may retaliate, does it only attack you when your alone in the house? If so try to have company at all times like if your parents have to go out, bring a friend over.
colten (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-16)
i would not recommend a blessing if the haunting is to bad blessing will keep them away for a few weeks or so, so I would recommend getting an exorcist to exorcise your house good luck P.S. Prayer won't help that much
Karyn (1 stories) (63 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-16)
I truly feel for you but will remain quiet on any opinion on my part until your response to,IBeleives' questions.
Until then, take care.
😐
IBelieve (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-16)
NightGoddess
Have you tried any of the suggestions everyone else made. Did you start praying, going to church, Asking God for help. Have you had your house blessed. I'm not a very religous person but it sounds like He might be the one to help. Did you ever do the salt and water thing, if so how'd it work (just curious)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: