You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Lady In Door E

Real Ghost Stories

The Lady In Door E

 

This is the continuation of the Townhouse Apartment. Some people are wondering how I can be so cool hearing those weird sounds. Well I wasn't, I just try to find some explanation about everything, and I'm always telling myself that maybe it is just from something or from the neighbors.

Whenever my sisters are afraid of something like hearing those sounds, I'm always the one who's trying to keep their cool because no one will and if my fear gets the best of me, then all of us will just panic. That is why in my stories (Townhouse Apartment) you may think I'm not afraid to face anything most of the time. The truth is I just don't have much choice.

Anyway, on those days my little sister was not with us anymore because she was with our parents all the time. She is still young and we might neglect her when my older sister and I are busy.

I have asked about the history of the place. The elderly said 15 to 18 years ago, around 1990, the whole place was a farm-no houses, no street lights and very few vehicles passing by. It was a dreadful place not because of ghosts but because of criminals lurking around.

Many transport drivers (jeep and tricycle) are afraid to go that way because of the frequency of crime. There were reports of rapes, robberies and slaughters where the victims were covered with newspapers under which they lied naked or worse, sometimes in pieces (head, arms and legs).

Because of this the nearby residence got curfew from the municipality. Until the time of the residential project, the farm was replaced by new subdivisions, parks, cement road and street lights. The time I was living there, I could almost visualise the former picture of that place by seeing few farms left intact.

One night I was invited by my neighbour, Ryl, (a very close friend of mine) to their house Door F (ours was in Door D) to witness the meteor shower. It was around 10pm as I can remember when it started.

We were having a great time counting all the shooting stars while eating our favorite junk food at the parking area of the apartment, just in front of their door. It was so amazing having a small picnic of our own.

I was talking to her while my mind was still focused on counting the falling stars when I noticed she wouldn't respond to me anymore. I rested my head a little then turned my attention to her. Ryl's eyes were fixed in front of her where the big entrance gate was located. I was little irritated and told her that she was not paying attention, and asked her if there was something wrong that she wanted to talk about? Ryl immediately asked me to go back in the house because she's getting cold, so we did.

In her house I checked the time- it was 11:30pm and we went straight to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

She asked "Did you see it?" without even looking at me. "See what? She then told me. "The reason why I was not answering you was because there was someone in the main gate walking towards us. A lady that I thought would be a visitor of yours because she looked like one of your friends" (then she mentioned one of my friends name) "but I noticed as she was getting closer, I couldn't see her feet. It was covered by her long white dress and her face was blurred."

She went on, "she was 4 steps away from us when I thought in Jesus Name you can't go near us. Then she entered door E through the walls. I could see the fear in her teary eyes".

I was shocked to hear that and felt sad for my friend because she was very frightened. I stayed the night with Ryl for I was also too chicken to go back to my house (Door D) or as much as walk next to Door E where she said the lady went.

Door E was always vacant, I don't know why but the people who live there don't stay long compared to my other neighbors who had been living at that apartment for years. Maybe that door was cursed or it's just coincidence.

That same friend, Ryl was a former resident of Door E but requested to be moved to door F because her nieces were always ill, couldn't sleep properly at night and always pointed at something and cry.

Her third eye was open long time ago but she refuses to accept this gift or curse. She said she can see different figures in that apartment; there was a man, a lady and one old creepy woman wearing all black with a waist length veil that covered her face (it's a different story). Of course they cannot give that reason to the management so they just said door E needs a new paint and some electrical wiring fixed.

Then the next day when I was about to go to school, a neighbour- not from the same apartment- who lives in front of us (outside the compound) asked me if Door E was already occupied.

I told her "no, not yet. Are you interested?" She answered with a query face "but last night I saw a lady at the 2nd floor windows of Door E so I thought there are new people in the apartment, around 11:30pm".

I said "no Door E is still empty and I wouldn't miss the sound of someone moving in next to us, that's for sure".

And then she left still wondering. I felt chills thinking that it might be the same lady Ryl saw that night. Since then I don't like looking at the window of Door E where I used to check my hair and reflection before leaving.

Other hauntings by senseye

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, senseye, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

hazzardsyndrome (10 stories) (121 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-16)
really cool story, and very well written. I enjoyed it very much.
That must have been really scary, have you ever seen it yourself or has your friend seen it since?

Take care
senseye (4 stories) (32 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-28)
rumpoint the place is in Cavite. I have many friends in Laguna, I also heard so many stories about that place.
I will read your stories I'm sure I can relate to them because your also from the philippines, right? Take care!

Hi Katona1700s I'm glad you enjoy reading my stories. Yes it was scary that's why I didn't able to go home that night hahaha I'm too scared. I'm trying to share my other experience but the link is temporary closed for now.
Hope to hear from you again! Take Care
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
Wow. That was a creepy experience, but interesting. Its kind of neat that all the peaces fit into the rite spots. Cool. I'll look for more of your storys, maybe even tell a few friends about this cool story. 😁
rumpoint (6 stories) (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
That was a really frightening experience. I am not sure how I can handle myself seeing that kind of apparition. Just curious, are you in a way living in Cavite or in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. I heard that in Sta. Rosa, Laguna some paranormal experts say that that place has a portal area that is why there are lots of occurances being experienced in that place.

I really like your experiences but I don't know if I can take the scare factor if I experienced it myself.

Thank you.
senseye (4 stories) (32 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
Thank you chrisB, yes she was very scared. Everytime she sees something she always have teary eyes. I'm also scared but mostly curious. I will write about the old lady next time.

Take Care and God Bless You
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
This is a very scary story. I realy did like it. I bet your friend was scared to the bine when the lady was coming closer to you two. Like you say the sixth sence can be a gift or a curse. It depends on how you want to use it. Thanks for sharring and I would be glad to read your other stories. I hope to hear from you soon and take care

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: