You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Poor Little Boy Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

Poor Little Boy Spirit

 

Hello paranormal people. I know some people had a problem hearing my last video. SORRY. Here is another little story with evidence attached. Briefly, I am a 38 year old male, married and father of 3. I am very normal except for the family hobby of "Ghost Hunting". Recording is more like it. We frequent cemeteries and talk to the "Residence". I have learned a lot of tricks to doing this over time and we get fairly good results.

This little story is about what was captured in our van, leaving a small cemetery. My Grandparents are buried in this cemetery so we decided to record at their grave and throughout the graveyard as well. No luck at my Grandparents graves, but we got a good (but sad) capture in the van when we left. I would like to state that we have got quite a few EVP's in our vehicles leaving a cemetery. Just thought you might want to think about that the next time you visit uncle dead Fred... One of the questions that we always ask is if they have any messages from their side. You will hear in the Video, a little boy tell us "I miss my dad" in a kind of sad voice. This was recorded on 11-27-07 at about 8 or 9 PM.

I head this at home after reviewing the recordings. The next weekend, we returned and asked for his name. I thought if I could find his name and look up his family (if they were still among us), I would ask them to visit the cemetery (though that would be tough to explain). However, no luck on getting him again. I have tried several time since. I just thought this video / recording was pretty good proof that we keep on going, even after we die. Thought I would share. Note this is a Class A. Easy to hear without modifying. If you guys can't hear this one, email me and I will send you the wav file to hear.

Note, these are not hoaxes or jokes. I would gladly take a lie detector on any of my evidence. If you hoax, that takes away from the entire paranormal fields credibility. I will try and get another one on in the next few weeks if anyone is interested. I have some other REALLY good ones...

Remember...Ghosts were people too

"I HEAR dead people..."

Other hauntings by EVPResearcher

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EVPResearcher, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-08)
SnailBug
First of all, I am not selfish (and nobody was asking you). If you read the story you would understand that we returned to find out his name so that we could help him. However, the last "Spirit" that I explained how to cross over went from "Help me" to "I hate you". I do suggest to them. Thanks for your comments though.
SnailBug (61 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-01)
I'm, not saying your EVPs are fake, but what is the point of recording them and asking spirits if they have messages, if you don't offer to help them cross over? This is what bugs me about silly TV shows like T.A.P.S. They go, they make the ghosts talk to them, and then they bugger out of there without helping these people cross over. Silly and selfish, if you ask me.
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-27)
whitebuffalo - I AM SORRY. If I came across gruff. It was not intentional. I do get a little agitated (never at you or your comments 😁) These are REAL experiences and some people do call me out. Like I said, I have NEVER taken any offence to your comments. Sorry If I came across that way. The experiences in my house are odd, but not frightening. It has been some time since I recorded those comments from Becky and not 1 Paranormal thing has happened with her since then. Again, I am sorry if I sounded gruff (my wife says I come across that way sometime...lol) Thanks for reading, listening, and believing.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-27)
My apologies for putting in the name Becky, not sure where that came from. I must have been relating the two stories in my mind and for some reason her name stuck in there. Sorry about that.
I am also sorry that you took my comment to mean that I am in disbelief of what you have posted on here. All I was really trying to get across is that there MAY be two explanations as to what was being said. Again, I am sorry that it sounded as if I doubted YOU. That was not my intent.
A lie detector test is not necessary. No one is calling you out on the carpet and no one has asked you to be inspection ready, my friend. I made a mistake by writing the name Becky, and I merely asked if something else COULD be being said, as it sounds a bit like something else. TO ME.
Take a look around. If I thought you were lying. I bet you would know. 😊 We have a bit more in common than what you know, so...
My apologies.
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
whitebuffalo - I am male. 38 year old, father of 3, college grad, professional white collar, with 6 years of military service. I have done the EVP thing for a long time. Of course I am putting my best ones on here. If I put cleaned-up ones on this site, then people complain that I altered it and it is fake. I would be more than happy to take a lie detector...
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
You know Becky, I have done a few EVP's of my own and what hits me every time I listen to yours is that there is no "whispyness" about them. They all sound (the ones that I have been fortunate enough to hear) as if there is a purely living person saying the things that are being captured.
Thank you for having the words up on the screen as it played, as I miss my Dad did not come through clear for me, but something else. I first listened to it without looking, then I did look, but it sounds to me as if a different message was trying to come through.
If you still have the UN-modified version, with the outside sounds UN-filtered, perhaps you should listen again to that to see if perhaps there IS a bit more.
No sense in passing up a perfect opportunity!
Thank you.
AnimeLover4ever (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-25)
Why can't I stop listening to this? It's so clear... Poor boy... I myself am only 13. If I died and was stuck between worlds, I can't even imagine how terrible it would feel... Anyway, keep up the awesome EVP's!
Hunters (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-22)
okay that is completely scary. Because just when I put on my headphones to hear how the spirit sounds I got a chill down my spine, well I believe you, but I think I heard that voice somewhere you know on t.v.
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-20)
Bellissima - THANK YOU. Your comments are well accepted 😁. I will always shoot straight on what we do. I have hundreds of EVP's, but only about 50 or 60 that I show to people. Others I have had to Noise Filter and Boost amplification. Therefore, it is no longer "Original" and I don't show this as proof. Again, thanks for your kind words from me and my Family...
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-20)
EVPResearcher.Thanks for sharing your research. You really have integrity in matters of the paranormal and reporting on your experiences. No sensational claims or wild stories of your experiences lends a great amount of credibility in my eyes. I like the fact that you just say 'this is what I have, make your own decision'.Also, I think you must have just about the coolest way to spend 'family time' that I've ever heard of, it sounds so interesting.I'm looking forward to more.
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-20)
Sorry you couldn't understand. I thought this was quit clear. I have literally 100's of EVP's. I have never recorded Millie Vanillie or a Pepsident commercial. Check out my next post. A Spirit comments on my daughters comment. NO WAY is this one coincidental! Although, if you couldn't understand this one, you probably won't be able to understand the next one either. (I have a bunch of interactive ones.) I use 4 differnt types of recorders and I have captures on all of them. Thanks for the comments, though... That is houw science progresses...
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-20)
While I love that people are trying to compile evidence, I cannot fully admit that I hear "I miss my dad" on this. If those words had not appeared on the screen, I don't think I would have come up with that. All I can hear for sure is a flat "A" sound on the last word.

I would take into consideration that this was recorded, not in the cemetery itself, but in an automobile. Cars make for excellent conduits for receiving errant and inaudible radio transmissions. I am not refuting the validity of this EVP, I'm just saying it's quite easy to record talk radio from England on an EVP sometimes. What you get is usually (but not always!) not a disembodied voice, but a low frequency AM/FM broadcast.
Jennifer40 (20 stories) (202 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
That is very sad and disturbing to think this boy is just hanging around the cemetery. I wonder if he knows he is gone.

Jennifer ❤
IBelieve (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
How sad to think a young boy is stuck in a graveyard. Like dying wasn't enough, he can't even be with his loved ones until he can cross over. I can't imagine what hearing that voice would do to the parents, but maybe it could help him move on.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
Hello EVPreasercher. Thank you for posting another EVP for us. I don't think none of the people here think you are a lier. I honestly think that most of the people here know when sobody is lying. You can tell while reading there stories that they are a little OFF. I believe you are being honest and I would like to thank you for that. AI Liked this EVP./It was sad. I hate it when I hear about children not being able to cross over. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Sorcha (59 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
Hi EVPResearcher,

Normally I am a big chicken when it comes to EVPs but I thought I would check this one out. I am very surprised at how clear it is. He does sound sad indeed.

Thanks for posting this very interesting piece of evidence.

xxx
miiish (3 stories) (40 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
Poor boy! He came in very clearly though. Must be so disheartening to be trapped in-between, not knowing what to do and devoid of people who love you. Keep us posted!Cheers!
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
EVPResearcher thanks for coming back.

That was indeed a sad message, very clearly stated and heard.

I'm not sure how the boy's family would have reacted, had they heard something like that. Remember that not all people think alike. I do understand why you would want his family to hear what you heard.
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-18)
bette31 - There are about 150 graves. There are a bunch around that age. I will keep trying. It is just odd that he took our request for messages to the extreme of leaving with us.
bette31 (9 stories) (127 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-18)
Thanks for the story. That's pretty amazing and like you said, very clear. Is it a large cemetery? The voice sounds like male between the ages of 13-15. Have you looked for any graves that had young boys fitting around that age range buried there? Thanks again and keep sending the ones you have.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: