You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: I Need Answers

Real Ghost Stories

I Need Answers

 

I am sending this story so that I may be enlightened. When I was still in my 2nd year high school (SY 1987-88), I attended this summer camp which was organized by our rector of our school. It was held in Mindoro; an island part of the Philippines. It was a 2 days travel because we have to sleep over at an another sister school in Makati and have to move again the following day for the port of Batangas. From there we took this ferry boat bringing us to Calapan, Mindoro.

The island wasn't that developed yet. All around are lush green forest and coconut trees along the seashores. The road going to the camp, which is a major seminary, is still undeveloped.

When we arrived at the place, and our camp assistants had brought us to our designated barracks, which was infact a seminarians dormitory, I had this strong feeling that the place is so familiar. Especially when I passed by the assigned room for our rector, it seems that I had been there before.

To tell you frankly, that was the first time I stepped foot on that island so it is very unlikely that I am having deja vu. I immediately talked with our rector who was arranging things for the duration of the camping and asked him something that just came up from my vision. I asked him if that place originally belongs to a wealthy couple that lived before the Japanese war? Also if that couple had only one daughter and the room that he was using now was being used as a clinic during the Japanese invasion? And our rector looked at me straight in the eye and he said that was all true and how did I know all about it. I told him that from the moment that we stepped on the ground of the seminary I had this strange feeling, and a short vision at the same time that I have been in that place before and can still remember the same location of his room and the old piano in the basement.

He said that the place was donated by a couple who has been distraught because of the death of their only daughter, and who used to play that old piano.

Another instance happened here in Grand Cayman, Cayman Island last 2006. By the way, I just came here last Dec. Of 2005. Me and my friends were staying in an apartelle along the 7 Mile Beach. I was living on the 4th floor and they were staying on the second floor of the building. At that time it happened that my friends and I had the same days-off so I decided to spend the whole morning in their room. When we were hanging out, I was in my friends bed tinkering with her laptop, together with two other friends and the other preparing breakfast. It occured again, this feeling and vision. This time it's not only vision but real time events. Strange thing is what we are doing, what we are saying, people in that room and the scenario are all familiar, as if it happened before and that what was happening was just a recollection of what has happened before.

I told them this and they just told me it was just deja vu. These occurances happen to me most of the time. The strange part about it is, it usually happens in a place that I haven't been to before.

To those who have read this, I am seeking your opinion so that I may understand better and fully appreciate this strange vision.

Thank you and I will try to contribute again next time.

Other hauntings by rumpoint

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, rumpoint, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

iklein (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-02-26)
maybe what's happening to you rumpoint is what we call "reincarnation"... Because as what you've said you feel like you've been in to that place before when in fact is that you didn't. Just like what i've read in other ghost stories:) hope it helps...
casper39_caz (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-10)
I have also experienced this so called "deja vu". For me, every time I experienced this, it feels like I have done this before. Like a scene replaying again, that's how it feels like for me. My heart rate would also pick up. The thing is, it always happen when I was still living in my old apartment. I haven't experienced it since I moved out of that apartment.
chiara6821 (12 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-19)
I think the ghost of their daughter is letting you know that she needs your help to tell her parents thar she is ok and she misses them an lastly she loves them, ❤
bebetuta (1 stories) (7 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-24)
on your 1st story when your in mindoro, I'm thinking maybe your just been reincarnated and the old you was the daughter of the couple who donated the place.
On your 2nd incident maybe it was just a de javu.
That is just an opinion. Take care.:))
eeltonio (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-09)
Hi rumpoint. I do believe that you are clairvoyant specifically retrocognizant. I have had the same experiences as you. Although it may look similar to de javu it is totally different.

One thing though, in your story you mentioned about the piano in the basement. Did you actually go to the basement or did this just occur to you when you saw the surroundings?
benzmonster (2 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-05-05)
this happened to me when I'm in the school
When we have a play.
When I watch the play some visions came to me
That I know what will happen
And then what I see is what happened
After I saw that vision my heart beats fast
That looks like I run 1kilometer
I feel so tired when I see visions like that
rumpoint (6 stories) (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-02)
Hi Senseye, it feels like I was in a brief state of trance. It is a feeling that there was a movie flashbacks behind your mind but still conscious. Well, it doesn't happen all the time.
senseye (4 stories) (32 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-28)
how do you feel when you get this pictures in your mind? Do you get dizzy? Does it come vivid or blury?... Just curios:) it is something very interesting. Hope I can understand this things...
Carrotred (35 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-23)
Sounds intresting. Will check my local libary soon. Thanks for the info.:)

All the best rumpoint and all - Carrotred
rumpoint (6 stories) (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-23)
Hi there Carrotred. I have read and researched about aliens too. As I mentioned earlier, I am open to anything that is under the sun. If you have read the books of Zachariah Sichins; God's of Eden and The War of Gods and Men, it tells about ancient people being visited by aliens and was infact made some significant contributions while on earth.

Even pre-historic people have made some sightings of this so called aliens. Pre-historic people doesn't have verbal forms of communications at those times. But they records such events and sightings through the use of drawings like the drawings depicting their hunting of bisons and antelopes. This paintings can be found in the southern part of France. These paintings if you will notice are so detailed that you will actually recognize that it was actually bisons and antelopes.

And among those caves they did not only find paintings of animals being hunted but also life forms which we call aliens. These aliens are painted even wearing space suits with space gadgets attached to its suits.

What I mean to say here is,pre-historic people records what they wanted to say, what they see by drawing pictures in their homes such as caves.

If you wanted further details on these topics you may research the books of Zachariah Sichins;The Twelve Planet, The Gods of Eden, Wars of Gods and Men.

Thanks Again and to all the people who have shared their insights in this column. ❤ ❤ ❤
Carrotred (35 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-22)
Edit:

Things like the suffering at the hands of 9/11 have been predicted for a long time. In the Qur'an I believe verse 9:11 tells something of an eagle hence the bird on the AMERICAN FLAG giving them trouble and the destruction of the brother towers or something similiar. And I believe the flight number of one of the planes that crashed was Q33 NY if you type that into say... Microsoft Word change the font to WINGDINGS and see what comes up.:)

Once again. All the best - Carrotred
Carrotred (35 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-22)
Also I forget to add was, is God as mysterious as we all thought? Some humans are more blessed by God then others, but are all equal in his eyes. To be blessed with faith, is a great gift. Nothing can truly take that away from you, you either believe or you don't.

I feel (through blessed individuals, who foresaw the glimpses of the future) that we are getting slightly closer to Gods ways. Such as seeing the three levels of heaven, and the spirit world, our earthly test. It would be best if I made an article about this tomorrow, but its irrelevant to Ghosts.

But suffering?
God has his reasons for that. We must learn through our pain we learn something whether we know it or not. God wants us to be more like him. Every Human has been with God before. I am not however saying we know Gods ways. But if you research it for a long time a piece it all together, you see how it all fits like a giant puzzle.

All the best - Carrotred
Carrotred (35 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-22)
Such wisdom in your story, such truth. I don't know you opinion on Aliens but have you by any chance heard the theory of direct communication between God and aliens?

It explains the connection between God and technology the new "Human Age". I think it would be of great interest to you.

All the best - Carrotred 😁
rumpoint (6 stories) (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-22)
Let us say that I am open to both sides of knowledge, one that man can comprehend and one that only God had the answer. Just like in our world there are the bad and the good, man and woman, spiritual and science the Yin and the Yang. Man had always been searching for truth and answers when the real answers already lies infront of him.

Let me tell you the story of St. Augustine, a theologian and doctor of the church. One day he was walking back and forth on the beach from one point to the other. He was trying to grasp the mystery of life and of the universe.

He saw a little boy who made a hole in the sand. The boy was putting sea water to the hole. St. Augustine asked the boy what he was doing and the boy replied,"I am transfering the sea water to this hole". St. Ausgustine laught and said, "Are you crazy? You cannot put all the water from the sea to that tiny hole because the sea is so vast that that tiny hole could not contain all of it..."

The boy then replied,"I may be crazy but you are more crazier than me because you are trying to fill that tiny head of yours with the greatness of God's mystery".
Carrotred (35 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-22)
You do know about 50% of science stuff IS related to some sort of Mystical cause. Like the way the Universe was made. God could have created the Big Bang. Science can only explain so much
rumpoint (6 stories) (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-22)
Thank you Ohiowatha, that is the very answer I've been wanting to hear about. We all know that to understand things in life we have to be open minded. Acceptance in different angles makes one person more learned.

😊 Ciao
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-20)
Very cool, Rumpoint. I think you probably have some sort of visionary gift. However, I would not discredit yourself with Deja Vu. I am with the scientists on this one that Deju Vu is nothing more than an optical delay going to our brains. What they say happens is that, normally, each eye receives an image on the retina and sends this image to the occipital lobe, the optical center of the brain, hence, you see something and are able to process all sorts of things about it. But sometimes, both eyes receive the image, and one eye relays the image to the occipital lobe slightly after the other. In this way, the brain receives the first image and "stashes" it away, only to have the image from the other eye get there slightly delayed. Now your brain has been tricked. It "thinks" it has seen this image before--and it has, but it only saw it a fraction of a second earlier--not a lifetime, as Deja Vu enthusiasts may assert. Your brain doesn't know how long ago it has seen said image, it just knows it has seen it before and it registers as a preexisting memory--not able to discern between a memory that's a second old or a year old, etc.

Hate to burst any bubbles and I don't credit science for every explanations, but this one is pretty tight.
ungoodatgames (2 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-20)
i have some of your experiences all the time and most at dreams, I think the spirits gave you the memory
sunmoon (7 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-20)
the top portion of the story proves that people can be reancarnated into another person. Your very lucky to have the ability to remember who you once were long ago and to go to the old place non-the-less. Cool story 😉
Mickey (6 stories) (13 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
I found a lot of interest in your story.
Now I must tell you, even though you may have had some deja vu before in your life, this was probably something different. When you walked into the place you may have not had deja vu. What probably happened was the old place had spirits still guarding it and they chose you to give their story to. It is nothing to worry about, just keep in mind that it was spirits giving you their story of the past.
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
in my personal opinion I trully believe this as a gift. I too have had similar things happen to me. Not as strong and defined as yours, but I have seen people from the past in front of me there is actually one of my account I entered here. Mine was from Louie XV. I have not had any recent ones but when I do what I do is I try to get online and find more info as to what it was that I saw or felt. That usually helps me. You sound like a very smart person and I think you get my drift beside the more educated you get on things the more knowledgeable you become.
Good luck and God's speed
rumpoint (6 stories) (21 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
Thanks guys, in terms of de ja vous I read that it was a road map one created before reincarnated into this world. And if one experienced this feeling it is a means that tells us that we are in the right path. It is a connection made by the otherself and some say it is a gift. I understand that sometimes I feel like I have been guided.

It also says that it is a means of learning and growing up for the perfection of oneself before meeting the Divine Maker.

Regarding past life, I have a strong feeling that it may be true for me. In my childhood days I used to dream of having lived in the ancient times. I have seen vividly the landscape, how the people looked like and sometimes scary dreams of having been executed.

When I got to high school and had access to our library, I came across this big book by "Panorama Ancient Times" and was curious about ancient Egypt. It came to me that while looking at the pictures and reading about their ancient lives I remembered about the dreams I had before and it seems everything was made clear to me. It was at that moment that I got interested about ancient Egypt and a feeling that there's a connection only I could understand.

Thanks guys and more power to you all.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
Well I wish I could help you here but I don't have a Clue. Listen to the others and maybe you will find answers there. Thanks for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
Hello rumpoint,
Deja Visite is less common than Deja Vu, and involves an uncanny knowledge of a new place. With this experience, you may know your way around in a new town or landscape while at the same time knowing that this should not be possible. You can name people who should be there, or rather you may be able to state "There should be a butler coming through that door right there..." with total certainty.
Deja Vecu is an experience involving more than just sight, and involves a great amount of detail, sensing that everything is just as it was before and a weird knowledge of what is going to be said or happen next. You may feel as if someone ripped out a page of your past, and put it back into your Life Script out of order.
Deja Vu is simply the experience of feeling sure that one has witnessed or experienced a new situation previously. You feel as if you have LIVED through it before.
In all of the tests that could be run, (and it is extremely difficult, and mostly nonproductive, to perform tests in a lab type setting) the connection through the "Deja's" and the actual experience has been Astral Travel, Out of Body Experiences, Dream Visitation, or simply in a mental disorder of some form (epilepsy, memory disorders, those types of conditions).
I think the next step for you in getting answers as to what has happened, would be to think on the experience and recall which emotion was more prevalent. Was it sight? Smells? Or Knowledge? When you have THOSE answers, you will be closer to the answer of what you have truly experienced.
Thank you.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
I agree with FRAWIN that the second occurrence must have been deja vu but I'm not sure about the first one. It could be what FRAWIN said but it could also possibly be a case of "Claircognizance": a form of extra-sensory perception through which a person acquires psychic knowledge primarily by means of intrinsic knowledge. To put it plainly, it is to know something without knowing HOW or WHY you know it.

Try wikipedia;you will find a lot of relevant info.
FRAWIN (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-18)
Hi rumpoint. While the last episode does sound like deja vu, the first sounds more like a past life recollection. If it were me I would read up on reincarnation- it may answer a few questions for you, if not it is still an interesting subject. Take Care.

FRAWIN 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: