You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Lots Of Happenings In My Life

Real Ghost Stories

Lots Of Happenings In My Life

 

It all started when I was 5 years old. I was a little bit into the Supernatural, but I kind of messed with lots of spiritual objects in my lifetime.

I also begin to hear my name being called in my house, at school and at my friend's house. All my friends' houses. They would not believe me in what I am saying.

Then I can sense some beings that watches me and walking around my house. Whenever I'm alone, I would always feel a presence walking or staring at me. When my uncle died in 2006, I begin to feel a new presence in the house. I personally think he is the one calling me all my life or it could be my great-grand parent's spirits telling me something.

My interest in the Supernatural gave me an ability to see the future in my dreams. I had this at the age of 7.When I had one of these 'future sights', I would forget it, but when it happens, I would remember what the dream is and I will hit myself, and typically, my friends don't believe me.

I never had a serious accident in my life. It is as if like, an invincible guardian is protecting me. Like this once I nearly fell downstairs (which would be painful), then I got my footing and I do remember me trying to get my firm grip on the stair's steps.

My supernatural interest grew and my friends are losing their trust in me. I don't really need their help in the supernatural. But this is the last thing which is the weirdest in my life. The accidents that were about to happen to me are always serious, but I always see my friends suffer from normal injuries. (Like sprains)

Hope you all give me some comments about my personal story. May the Gods of Muslim, Buddhism and Christianity protect us all from harm.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TheUnknown, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

paramuse (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-04)
People might just think you were mental or schizophrenic, but knowing Brunei for 17 years of more life and more, paranormal activites are quite normal. Some of us are more in-tune to various energy levels. Skeptics are lucky to be able to numb their paranormal senses.

Going back to your story, the spirits were harming your then friends because they probably made fun of you behind your back.

It is quite normal for deceased family members to stay close to the living ones. For the longest time, my entire family believed and still believes my uncle, who died from a brain tumour, frequently visited us. If you are curious which house it was, it was in Kuala Belait, close to Jln Maulana. My sibling and I could see him from the corner of our eyes; he even visited me in my dreams. Scary part, however, was that his visits would be followed by eerie nightmares. Long story short, he got cursed (hence getting the brain tumour) when he went into this shack for shelter. Bad news was the shack was used to rear evil spirits. Creepiest thing was I even got a glimpse of it in the series of nightmares, right after his visit. It was as if my dad and myself were literally there, paralyzed. The next day, I cried and told my dad about the visit in the dream and nightmares; he helped confirm that my uncle did hide for shelter in a shack when it was pouring.

After we moved far from Jln Maulana, we never saw a shadow of him again.
brigittemae_chichun (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-02)
hello unknown,
don't worry about your friends if they don't believe you.
just be yourself!^_^
You are the one who really know who you are, so don't mind them, just as you've told in the story, you don't need them to help you about it.what's important is, you know what's your talent and just develop it.
don't be afraid if they can't believe you, but me, I believe what you've said, cause even I don't have that kind of ability, my cousin is also the one like you that have "supernatural" experiences.
but remember,don't forget to take care of yourself whenever you're tired from doing that has connection about it (what you've felt, seen or help someone when it comes that they have problem with that).
Just as again you've said, I'll also help to pray for my God to help and guide you.
friendlyghost34 (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-08)
When my cat died I felt something lieing on my stomach when I slept. Then I take out a cat toy and hold it out I see the toy getting hit. It's freaky. 😨
c4nc3r113 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-02)
sometimes the poeple that loves or hate you. The ones that loves you will try to talk to you. The ones that hate you will try to kill and bring bad luck to you. Sometimesa guardian will protect you or even the spirits that loves you
huendchen (49 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Ohiowatha,

For the sake of elucidation: Christians and Muslims DO believe in the same God (or Allah). They disagree, inter alia, over whether Jesus was the Son of God or just a prophet, and whether Mohammed was truly the conduit for divine revelations...
fizzypulp (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-25)
In my opinion and if I had this gift I would not hide it from people.
It is something that makes you who you are an we should not hide anything about ourselves.
If people can't respect that of you then you really should not waste a moments thought on it.
Obviously if you wish you did not have this gift then I fully understand you not wanting to tell people about it.
Take care
K
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-25)
Thanks for the comments friends, I consider you friends because you believe what is happening to me.
gary11872 (1 stories) (60 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-24)
I'd suggest that you not tell people the extent of your gifts (ie: premontitions of the future, hearing voices). Some people are not open minded, think carefully before telling anyone. Only those close to you should have the privilege of knowing.
You also stated you have lost some friends over this, don't dispare. If they are truely your friends they will listen and understand.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-24)
I believe understanding more then meets the eye is something we all should learn. And it is a thing that all do not understand. Like Tammy said do not let others discourage you. Your mind is open and that is a good thing. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-23)
I know exactly what you mean. It's like a severe case of deja vu. I get it every now and then. It really creeps me out. One time I was wakeboarding, and I faceplanted on the water. I had an extremely bad headache, and this "deja vu" occured for the next 10 minutes. I already knew what someone was going to say as they were talking to me. Maybe you could say my brain was lagging behind, but my ears and eyes still perceived things. Needless to say, it creeped me out and I just kept praying for God to take it away. It finally went away, but it still weirds me out.
I agree with rhodes though. You have to understand that some people aren't going to accept the things you say. I have learned myself who and who not to tell my experiences to. But thank you for sharing your story!

Trent
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-23)
...a little off topic, but just to clarify. I think a lot of Christians and Muslims alike would disagree that they worship the same god. While Muslims may believe that Christ was a prophet of god, they subscribe to an over-arching, cellestial god totally independent from Christianity, which results in some very terrestrial problems...

Anyway, back on track...
Carrotred (35 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-23)
Hmmm, not sure about Buddhism but Allah is the same As "God" from christians. Muslims believed Jesus to be a Phrophet, not the Son of God. But you Guardian you speak of. Its most likely a guardian angel. Reply back to me and I can tell you some ways to communicate with you angel. And Build a better relationship.

All the best - Carrotred
Hunters (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-23)
Dear TheUnknown,
the God of Muslim is Allah. And if I was your friend then I would believe you cause some of these things happen to me, but I do get hurt a lot. Some other times I'm lucky and then I am safe from harm.

Truly,
Hunters
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-23)
Hi TheUnknown and thanks for sharing.

I suppose a keen interest in the paranormal is a good reason to keep a few people away but then again, don't let that discourage you. Pursue your interests but be more selective to the people you talk about them.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: