You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Walls

Real Ghost Stories

The Walls

 

One day, I was home alone with my little cousin, Colleen, while her mom was at the store. I hadn't showered that day, so I told her I was going to take a shower and that I'd be back in 30 minutes. About 10 minutes into my shower, Colleen came bursting through the door, crying hysterically. She said that she had been watching T.V when the walls started to talk to her. I asked her what they had said and she replied, "They called you a bitch." Now, Colleen had never heard vulgar language before, as we never swore in front of her, so I was a little shocked. I put on a towel, went downstairs, and hit the wall. "Bad wall," I said as I "spanked" the wall. "Now what are they saying," I asked her. "Now they're laughing at you ... ".

Since then I have moved out of that house and my sister currently lives there. She hasn't heard or seen anything weird, but I still refuse to go back in that house.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Tabbie (3 stories) (11 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-26)
I think you did the right thing, even if the walls were laughing at you you showed her that you would support her and protect her. Maybe try to get some EVPs? That way you wouldn't have to be in the house- just set up the recorder (and maybe a camera on the recorder to see if anything happens to it) and leave, once your done just pick up the recorder and leave. ❤
tjawilkins (2 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-26)
yeah that's pretty carry: (I don't kno what I would do if I were in your shoes.
jessy (6 stories) (35 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-02-28)
How old was she? Just cause you never swore in front of her doesn't mean she hasn't heard it from television, radio, etc...maybe she was just trying to tell you something?
Kodak (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-02-26)
Holy Moly... That's freaky. I think children are more sensitive to the paranormal.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: