You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Orbs and a Loud Latin Lady Voice

Real Ghost Stories

Orbs and a Loud Latin Lady Voice

 

I no longer live in the house where this took place but I am still disturbed by the things that happened there and would really like anyone to give me their opinion on it and why it all happened.

It was a brand new house which had no previous occupants. I was the first to live there with my partner and young son. It started with orbs. I wasn't able to *see* them with the naked eye but there were literally hundreds photographed with my digital camera in every room of the house, particularly the living room and master bedroom, but also in my son's room and the kitchen. I wasn't frightened of having so many orbs showing up on all my photos, more intrigued.

Strange things started to happen in the last 18months of living there, and these just got stronger and more intense until I felt there was a constant presence, there all the time, watching and listening to everything I did. Things were moved in the kitchen, eggs, plates and cups (not in a poltergeist manner) discretely when I wasn't looking! This didn't bother me so much.

Then one evening my partner and I were sitting together in the living room and out of the kitchen came a very loud MECHANICAL-sounding woman's voice. But it was impossible to make out what the woman was saying. We looked at each other, both realising that neither of us had imagined the loud robotic voice, but ultimately nothing else occurred that evening so we were not overly concerned.

Literally a few days later I was in the upstairs bathroom, alone in the house. I heard a loud voice coming from directly behind me to the right side of me (as if they were sitting on the basin!) of a mature woman (I would say in her 50's+) speaking in a foreign language, although this time the voice was not at all mechanical or robotic sounding.

I was listening intently to what the voice was saying but couldn't understand as it was in a foreign language which sounded to me like Spanish or something. The voice carried on for maybe 10-15 seconds (it felt like a long time) and I caught the last part of what she said and it sounded Latin! I know it sounds crazy or corny, but the voice said something like "Ella est dominus" which in Latin I found means "She is the Master" (of the house) or something of that sort. I was petrified! I moved from the house a couple of months later as things intensified afterwards, although I didn't hear the voice again!

I am now in a new house where nothing like this has happened and I can capture no orbs in any photographs of the house using the same camera! Please comment on what you think this was all about?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Indigoem, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

idelhern2269 (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-10)
Hi I believe you, I saw ghosts and heard them, they scared me, my son and my daughter saw and heard too, in my house they saw a little girl with blood in the head, Maybe you house was hunted. That is very interesting. I know how creepy that can feel, you sell the house?. 😨 😨
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-21)
Maybe this woman died a long time ago on the property. She must have been talking about you, you were the Master of the house. She just wanted to make herself known I think that she was speaking to another spirtit, it could be posible.

Katona1700s ❤
Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-21)
Dear Indigoem,

At times spirits don't even know they are already among the deceased. If beleive, that she thought that you were intruders and the house was still hers. As for the orbs, I believe a portal is in your former house. As for all the occurances intesyfying, I guess she got mad that you were ignoring her.

Thank you for posting your experience and sharing it with the yourghoststories community. God bless you and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-06)
LOL Well that does say a lot! Especially if the orbs are responding to human contact! It is so rare to have REAL orbs show in pics. I hope I do get to see them! Happy ghost hunting to you! 😁
Indigoem (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-05)
Re: orbs = dust. I did many many home experiments taking photographs in my bedroom after pounding the bed to create some dust and I can assure you it was not dust particles which looked completely different to the orbs. I will try and post some photographs to show you. Also in my sons room was always one pink orb around which only showed up in that particular room. I also thought they may have been dust but me and my partner literally took hundreds of photos which disprove this! Also my partner could also get them to swarm around him while I took pictures, although they would never swarm around me! Maybe they just didn't like me. I am convinced orbs are not dust. Also the house was brand new and I actually live in an older dustier house now! Lol 😊
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-04)
The orbs very well could be simply dust particles. Especially considering it was in one dwelling, and not the other, and also that there were hundreds. It can happen that one room is much dustier than the other as well. As for the voice that is differenter! 😊 I have heard voice phenomenas before. I know how creepy that can feel! I hope your new home is quieter than the previous! Keep us posted!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Hi indigoem. Thank you for sharring this story with us. I believe what you saw might have actualy have been a spirit. I don't believe your house was haunted but maybe the land was haunted. Orbs can be actually explained in a normal way. But what caught my attention was that orbs in your new has are no where to be found but in your old house they were everywhere. That is very interesting. Good thing the spirit didn't fallow you. I hope to hear from you soon and take care

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: