You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Ghost Under The Kitchen Sink

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost Under The Kitchen Sink

 

This story is a little bit shorter than my other stories but I hope that it catches your attention.

I was about 20 at the time (4 years ago) and I was sort of used of some paranormal activity going on in my big house. But there is this one thing that I couldn't quite put my finger on. Here is what happened.

It was a Friday night and I was washing my dishes in the sink. I accidentally forgot to get the sponge out so I went to go get it under the sink. As I got it, I purposely left the door to the drawer open because I had to put it back inside real soon. As I finished my last dish I went to put away the sponge... But the door had already closed. I thought inside my head "That's funny. I never heard it close..." I thought that it was nothing after awhile and I sat down at my computer doing some research.

My computer is in my room which is upstairs. So I was looking up some research for my friend Erin when I started hearing cupboards opening and closing. I walked down to the kitchen and nothing had been touched.

The next night I was in my room again doing research on my computer when I heard the same thing again. No one was home, and my dogs were outside. I went down AGAIN and checked up on what it was. Nothing had been touched, nothing had been moved, nothing had an abnormal look to it. This made me angry.

Later that night I heard it happen again and so I decided that I would just stay down in the kitchen so whenever something happens, I would be there to see it. I was waiting, and waiting, and waiting. I almost fell asleep when I heard the slamming again. I quickly jumped up and followed the sound. It came from the drawer under the kitchen sink.

Out of curiosity, I opened it up and looked inside. There was this green slime inside that looked like it was leaking from the sink pipe. I hurried to the sink and turned it on to see what would come out. Water. I looked back under the sink again and there was no slime anymore. I sat down and stared at it thinking what would happen next. Suddenly, they closed and when I tried to open them, it wouldn't budge.

So this is the story of the ghost under the kitchen sink. It is not that scary but I thought that all of you ghost lovers enjoyed it.

Other hauntings by Mickey

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mickey, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

applerose (13 stories) (139 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-03-26)
Good Story -you remind me of myself -I have had experiences and not really get scared at all - its only in afterthought that I think "WHOA" what just happen? I would have done the same thing as you did. Putting this in my faves - thank you for sharing.
chicken-nugget22 (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-26)
Wow, good story. I wonder what the slime was... I wonder if the "slime" closed the cabinets.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Hi Mickey and welcome back. I disagree with you, it was a terrifying experience and a scary story for me to read.

I hope that whatever paid its visit that day doesn't come back.

Keep us posted.

Tammy 😊
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Mickey,
Once again, a very interesting encounter. I enjoy reading about your occurances.

By the way, that would have scared the heebie geebies out of me!

God Bless!
FlyingFancy (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
That's amazing! I would stay, but to try and open it again... No way! You have a lot of courage! Thanks for the interesting story! ❤
SiLeNt (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
i would not even be in the house after hearing it the first time, I hate hearing noises especially alone, once I heard a noise and just ran outside and waited for my mate to get home before I went back in.

Im not that brave to investiage
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
That is scary. I honestly believe you are a strong person with a lot of courage. You could pay me aa 1000 bucks and I wouldn't waity and see what happens (since you heard it a couple times). I wonder what it was? Maybe poltergeist activity? Has anything happened since in the kitchen. Thanks for sharring this story with us. I hope to hear from you soon and take care

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: