You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: What Came Out of my Son's Bedroom

Real Ghost Stories

What Came Out of my Son's Bedroom

 

First of all, I don't know how I got in here, I'm glad I join this group and read most of ya'll stories. I knew I fit in here.

No one would believe me, not even my husband!

Last week, one morning around 6 am, I got up and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and I went back to bed, thinking if I should stay up and make some coffee while everyone's asleep.

I swear I saw a boy walking out of my boy's room, walking towards the hallway as a real person would be walking to the bathroom/kitchen. He was wearing blue shorts, a black shirt and had wavy brown hair.

For few minutes I was thinking "Aw man, my stepson is awake", so I got up and went check on my 6 year old. BOTH boys are asleep! No one has gotten up!

So I went to the living room searched around the house, checked the doors, but NOBODY was around. I swear I saw a guy walking out of my boy's room.

I got scared and ran and woke my husband up. We searched everywhere- the doors and all windows were locked!

Did I see a ghost? I was not dreaming. I was laying on my bed looking up the ceiling, staring down the hallway, and the boy's room. The shadow/ghost walked out as he did without seeing me!

From then on, I made sure to wake up when everyone else does, not on my own. It's hard to do so.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LaLaRaBram, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-01)
I know how it feels when others do not believe. But this happens my friend. But don't let this make you feel down. I truely think that this story is true. Thanks for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Dreamcatcher (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-30)
Hi LalaRaBram!
The first sighting is always a scary one and to convince people of what you saw, isn't an easy task. I agree with Whitebuffalo. If someone doesn't want to believe you, it is to their own loss. Somewhere along the line your family will eventually realize that it is the truth. It might have been a wandering spirit or it might just be that you had a vision of something or someone still to come. Either way, do not stop believing.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-28)
Hello LaLaRaBram,
Welcome, and I am glad that you feel comfortable here.
I have to be honest here. After trying to get a few people to listen to the things that my children went through, and dealing with doctors trying to solve it all with meds (which I refused to give to my children), I quit trying. In the big picture, does it REALLY matter if anyone believes you or not? Sooner or later, those who know you, or love you enough (or know you enough to love you, love you enough to know you) will KNOW you are not putting them on.
Rhodes has a good point that it would be difficult to say with certainty who or what this young man is or wanted as you make a point not to be the only one up at a given time. As this was a one time experience, there is no way to test a theory.
IF this were in MY home, though, I would ask the boys- carefully, no need to "give" them the idea, or description- if they had ever sensed anything in the room. You may be surprised. Perhaps they know more than what you saw.
Just a thought there. Thank you.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-28)
I'm certain that one of the toughest tasks a person has to perform is to persuade others that they had a real paranormal experience. Don't be discouraged though.

I assume that by "guy" in your 6th paragraph you really meant "boy". In the beginning of your story you said it was a boy walking in the hallway.

It would be very difficult to tell who that boy was or what he might have wanted since it was a one time experience. I wouldn't worry so much about it since nothing bad happened. It might have been a drifting spirit just passing by. And yet, I'd keep alert to see if he pays another visit.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: