You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Apparition in Buenavista, Colima

Real Ghost Stories

Apparition in Buenavista, Colima

 

My parents were born and raised in a small town called Buenavista, Colima. They got married and moved to the States. When I was about 16 years old I went to visit the town and stayed with my aunt.

On my first night there I had planned to unpack but didn't get to it as my aunt was going to give me a tour of the town. When we headed back home I went in the room to finish unpacking and to my surprise I found a pile of clothes in the center of the room. I told my aunt, she smiled and continued with her cleaning.

That night as I was lying in bed I heard my name coming from outside, I quickly got up and peaked through the window-no one was there but a dog. I stayed there looking outside and then I saw the curtain fly up. (There's an outdoor bathroom with a curtain as a door).

I figured it was the wind. The dog starts barking from afar but towards the bathroom. So I went outside towards the bathroom but before I even got near a girl run out, smiled and faded into a tree. I was in total shock

I ran to my aunt's bedroom and told her. The girl had no shoes and wore a raggedy dress, her hair was long but I didn't see her face. My aunt paused for a second and said that's your aunt Laura who drowned in the restroom 30+ years ago.

Other hauntings by WithNoRegrets

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, WithNoRegrets, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-01)
I thought this was a very sad story. I hate when I hear deaths of little children. Thanbks for sharring this story with us. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
pinkroses (1 stories) (33 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-30)
Sorry to sound rude but how did you see her smile when you couldn't see her face? How did she drown in the bathroom? It must have been in the bathtub. I am sorry to hear this about your aunt but it sounds like she is happy. ❤
DarknessEmbraced (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-30)
sorry to hear about your Aunt, crazy how things happen. Is there a way you can find out about your aunt and tell us a little more about her? I'm sure you had a lot to ask your Aunt about after that. Thanks:)
KarenRawrr (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-29)
Awh, that's pretty sad. Having an aunt die at such a young age. At least you got to meet her (kind of) right?
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-28)
Sounds to me you had family dropping by for a "welcome". What a terrible death for a little girl!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: