You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Shadow Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Shadow Girl

 

I was 10 years old when this story took place.

One day I was walking home from school. So far it was a great day. I was walking when I looked back at the bus. It has just left, when I saw this weird girl she had a long sleeve sweatshirt and an old fashioned long skirt with shoes and the hood was on her head. So you couldn't see her skin. But the weird thing is that the skirt, hoody, and the shoes were all black. Freaky yes.

I started on walking but every time I looked at her she kept getting closer. Then I got scared I started running. I got to my porch and looked at the back woods, and there she was standing facing me. I closed my eyes and looked again and she was gone. Strange right? I got inside I was by my brother the whole time I was so scared.

After that day I went to my grandma's house I told her about what happened. She said that she had seen it to. Then I asked her were she said Recre Acres. I asked her what happened she said there were driving and saw her in the corn field she told my grandpa to look and when they both looked she was gone. Now that is freaky. I can always count on my grandma because she believes in ghost too. Later I'm going to tell her stories too.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mimroro, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Harleyquinn (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-03)
great story 😁
But umm... Did you consider looking into the history behind that girl?.

BonkersBryony ❤ ❤
mimroro (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
it is a ghost story because you couldn't see her face ans I'm sure it was a ghost!

❤ tyler
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-02)
I'm sorry I really don't think this is a ghost story. I know many girls that wear all black. In school we use to call them goths. She probobly knew you were scared of her and she followed you just to freak you out. Goths know that people stare and get afraid of them. If I was the girl in black, I wouldv'e known you were scared too by the way you ran away from her. ❤ Jazz
Kayla (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-02)
Do you know for sure she was a ghost and not just a girl who happened to like old fashioned clothes?
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-02)
Once again I think it may be a matter of one dimension bleeding into another for whatever reason. Maybe the conditions are just right and it happens. Why some see it and others don't may be due to sensitivity to the paranormal. You may have gotten that gift/curse from your grandmother. It does tend to run in families when people are gifted with a 6th sense so to speak. Some people learn to accept it and deal with it while others just block it out and it eventually fades. Guess that's a choice we make. Great story, thanks for sharing.
Mr_Burnz (3 stories) (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-01)
WOW...very creepy! I would piss my pants if I seen some wierd looking little girl following me and not knowing who or what she was. Or even knowing any background info on her or anything that had happened on that street.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: