You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Sight of Spirits at Young Age

Real Ghost Stories

Sight of Spirits at Young Age

 

Ever since I was a child I have seen spirits. I never met a spirit that meant harm. Most of those I met were peaceful spirits. I used to tell my mom that I would see these spirits but she never believed me. The only person who believes me is my oldest sister, Patrisha.

When she was about 11 or 12 years old she had seen two spirits down the basement. It was a skinny tall man and a fat small man. Amazingly, I had seen the exact same thing down that basement. But that was my sister's only sight of seeing a spirit.

I'll start off by saying this about myself. I'm very calm and I have seen a lot of spirits in my life and not one has scared me. And I know that if I'm in contact with an angry spirit, I would ignore the things it does to get attention. But if things got out of hand I would calmly talk to the spirit to get things straight.

If that wouldn't work I would tell the spirit "In the name of Jesus, leave this place" or anything else with the name of Jesus.

If you guys ever encounter a spirit make sure you do it in a calm manner. Do not let the spirit know that you are scared and vulnerable to his tactics to get your attention.

I have a ghost in my house at this moment. I'll tell you my other story with my friend and the ghost in my house now on my next post.

Other hauntings by rjblaze215

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, rjblaze215, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ToraOkami303 (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
ah...does finding the ghost funny help any? If so how? If not what does it do? I kind of laughed at a ghost thinking it was my brother seeing as we were gofing around only moments before... But my brother didn't seem to hear me calling his name at the time...hm...help?

~Tora~
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-03)
Well what you are saying I believe is correct. Your words are smart and I believe this is good advice for those who do not know what to do when they see spirits. Once again thanks. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
carrycat (3 stories) (45 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-03)
Hi there, you have a wonderful gift-not everybody would be able to handle something like that. We are all given only what we can handle in life, I would NOT be able to stay so calm... Hope to hear more from you, I am new to this site and I think it is great-a good place to get in contact with people who have had some kind of paranormal experience.
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-02)
Good story! I have ran in to a few entities when I was 28 or 29. The problem that I had was I did not know they were paranormal until it was over. I would think was that...this, or, this... Then it would be done! Lol I was calm as well but for different reasons...lol
rjblaze215 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-02)
what gives me strength is that since I was a kid I am filled with positive energy inside me. I'm not sure if its me or if I just have positive good spirits that guide me. Actually when I see a spirit I kind of get angry and try my best to nagotiate. When they try to scare me in only makes me angrier. Just know that we all have the strenghth of god/jesus/the lord on our side.
And I know as a human I am more dangerous then a lost soul will ever be. You can say I have a tough spirit 😆
rjblaze215 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-02)
i'll tell you this. In my old house those two spirits irritated me. It was as if the tall skinny one was a bully and the fat small one was a follower. Their energy they gave out even as a kid. I wnated to punch them both dead in the face 😆.
They are troublemakers and would ry to scare me. I still remember saying"its not working so quit it!"all I hear is"hmph watever".and finish doing what I had to do down the basemeant. Or I even would have a talk with them on why they do these things. They said they have been causing trouble since they were alive and sadly even after death they still do it. I asked them to try and rest in peace but they don't want to 😢.they said they don't want to go.i'll pray for their souls.I'll be writing my next story soon. Thanks for the comments everyone 😊
Dena90 (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-02)
hey there! I must say I admire your manner and how calm you are. I have encountered things as such and I just freaked out! Now I do believe once I seen a demon, that's ok to freak at but in the case of spirits I would love to compose myself and communicate with them.
Thanks for sharing your story

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: