You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Possessed Friend?

Real Ghost Stories

Possessed Friend?

 

Thursday, a friend of mine, we'll call him Ryan, flew into town for a visit. I stayed with him at his hotel because I haven't seen the kid in ages and my dad was gone on another business trip and I wasn't gonna be home alone.

Anyway, we where laying there talking and watching TV when he said he started to feel something that wasn't right. I thought he was just messing with me because we like to scare each other but then I got the feeling, too. We decided to leave the room for awhile, so we went down to the lobby and went outside for air. Things got better, so we went back upstairs to try and catch some sleep because it was around 2:30am.

Well, we got back to the room and laid back down. My friend turned to me and said he didn't feel well. I told him to just lay down and I turned on the air conditioner because I thought it was caused by the heat from the day. Then I went to the bathroom and came back out and found my friend shaking on the bed. I ran to him and started shaking him and telling him to wake up. Then his hand grabbed me by the neck and he held me down. This voice was not his, it was deep and scratchy. I don't really remember what he said because of his voice and he was too close to my ear. But he did say, "don't f**k with us b**ch...," and then, "we are one."

By this time I was passing out. I woke up I don't know how much later, but my friend was freaking out and pouring water over me. When I woke up, I tried to pass out a couple more times. My friend said he didn't know what happened. (One thing about Ryan. He would NEVER hurt anyone.)

I am seriously done with all this. Does anyone think my friend was possessed? I need help! If anyone knows anything please let me know.

Thanks Tiersa~

Other hauntings by Nightgoddess

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nightgoddess, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

daeuny1000 (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-03)
I do think that he was possessed because when demons are around you you always start to feel something not good and then bad things starts to happen. You said that he was shaking right? I think the demon was possessing him, I mean he can't just hurt you for no reason, would he?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-20)
HauntedTomboy,

Getting Baptised is not as easy as walking into a Church and asking for one...

Baptism: a religious ceremony in which somebody is sprinkled with or immersed in water to symbolize purification. In some Christian baptisms, the person is named as well as being accepted into the Christian faith.

Any Church that you ask for this will be happy to 'dunk' you however they expect you to 'accept' their Teachings and their 'Faith'. This is not to be taken lightly... It is a RITUAL... One that a Christian undertakes to demonstrate his/her Faith and Devotion to a Particular set of Christian Teachings (pick any Church that preforms Baptisims). This includes Non-Donominal Faiths...

So unless the individual in question is willing to 'join' the club (so to speak) this is not really an opition... If they 'join' they except the 'rules' if they break the 'rules' then any 'protection' they may have gained by joning the 'club' is lost. Another way of looking at it is this, if they go to the water as a non-believer they will still be a non-believer after being Baptized... Unless something really 'special' happens... So the 'Ritual' will be ineffective because the individual doesn't 'believe'.

Hope that makes soem sort of sense.

Respectfully,

Rook
HauntedTomboy (17 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
I gotta agree with -TRENTON84- he should go get baptized that should fix the the problem. It should anyway I'm 95. 9 pecent sure it will.
TRENTON84 (1 stories) (20 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-12-28)
I agree, has he been baptized? If not I advice him to go to a Church and ask a priest to become baptized that's all.

😊
Jam (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
that's something creepy. I do agree with auroradarkmoon though. That you should get your friend blessed. I also agree that your friend might be possessed. \/

SMiLE 😁,
Jam.Jam
auroradarkmoon (3 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-08-23)
Hello NightGoddess I do think that your friend was possessed something similar did happen to a friend of mine say about two years back, I still haven't forgotten that dreadful night.
Did you get your friend to a church and get him blessed? Do that it will help!
PlaydoughMaster (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-08)
well he was either possessed or a murderer. I don't think he was a murderer. These things happen, but usually its just to say something that had to be said like what happened to me. But this was agressive. Red flags are everywhere on this one. I wouldn't let your friend leave though because they used him for a reason and the only way to take something down is to go the source.
Nightgoddess (14 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-31)
I have a question though. What is an entore event exactly? Is that bad or extrealy bad?
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-30)
NightGoddess,
I am still very worried, this story gave me... Well I do not know how to describe the feelings but it is almost as if I was in the hotel room with you witnessing the entore event.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL! Again, not trying to tell you how to live your life, but please also consider talking to your parents.

God Bless!
Nightgoddess (14 stories) (54 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-07-30)
Kim- I don't have a reason why he would hurt me. But I guess you never know... 😨
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
Okay, I am a little late on this story, but here goes.

I would not let my 18 year old daughter go to a hotel room with a guy that was her friend, especially that she had not seen in ages. Just wouldn't happen... However, I am not your parent so...

If this is truly what happened with Ryan and you were physicaly assaulted in this manner, you must ask your self, very sternly if since you had not seen Ryan in ages, did he change? Was he trying to use possesion as an excuse for having hurt you?

Please take the time to evaluate the situation logically and rationally before we end up hearing about you hurt or worse on the news.

Have you discussed this attack and circumstances with your parents and/or Ryans parents?

I strongly urge you to follow through on this.

I do not like the feeling this story gave me.

Keep us posted,
God Bless!
DemonSora (69 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
well my friend was possesed by a fire demon and the fire demon said he followed me to school for some reason... 😐
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-06)
I think it is harder to believe stories involving possession as it is not a common occurance. But I would like to point out that it does happen time to time, when the conditions are right. Maybe the fellow was weakened from the flight, and very well could have been sick, and maybe the hotel room had something nasty in it that took advantage. If he has been possessed, Nightgoddess, you will notice the change in him, and the best thing you can do is continue to be his friend and find someone qualified to help.
I have hard time with the concept of possession myself! I had two friends appearing to be possessed, and claimed they were afterward, but I couldn't believe it. Still don't. I just think they were over dramatic and caught in the moment of our ghost hunt. Needless to say, I never invited them again.
Good luck. πŸ€”
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-04)
Paragraph seven of the guidelines to commenting states:
Ghost experiences can be a sensitive subject and is not accepted by mainstream society. People publishing their stories deserve to be addressed with respect so this web site can be a safe haven for people wanting to share their experiences. If you disagree with the authenticity and the veracity of a story, you can express your opinion, as long as it is respectful ("I have an another theory for what happened", "I do not believe this to be true because...", etc). However, you cannot be abusive toward the author ("your story is lame", "you're a liar", "you're wasting our time", etc).

I believe that Ohiowatha and I are well within these guidelines. If Nightgoddess feels that I was rude to her I will be more than happy to apologize to her for MY COMMENT.

FRAWIN 😊
Mr_Burnz (3 stories) (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-04)
I feel the same way Ramzey. In my opinion, the comment section is for 'advice' or 'suggestions' NOT CRITQUING or having a little onslaught of critics or self proclaimed 'experts' bumping heads trying to decide whether or not the person is lying. I mean that's what the damn little time frame from posting to publishing is supposed to be for. Correct?

Anyways, Nightgoddess sorry for using your comment section as a chatboard. For that I appologize... As for your story... I believe that it happened. I mean things happen all the time for unexplained reasons. Maybe something was trying to make itself known to you through your friend. Very traumatic! Hope you find something out about the place 😁 God Bless

Burnz
Ramzey (9 stories) (130 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-04)
Hey, you can catch some crap from 'posties' on this site. Some think they just know it all. But, you wrote this story and you wouldn't have took the time to lie, so, screw the rest. Pray for your friend as much as you can. I hope it never happens again. I believe you. Something unexplainable happened and that's it. Who is to say if you are lying. Gosh! That makes me mad! Sorry some are rude! Take care!
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-03)
It sounds to me like a prank gone wrong. You said that you like to mess with each other. I think he was trying to scare you and went a bit overboard. I believe that I would either quit trying to scare each other or find new friends.

FRAWIN 😊
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-03)
Hi Nightgodess. I honestly thought that this was a fake story but since you are willing to fight and prove your story I'm happy to comment on this.First,I would like to say that you are a very strong person. Others here have been told that there stories are lies and they never come by and prove that there story is real. But you fight. And that my friend you should be proud of. Anyway going back to the story. If all of this has happened I do believe this was caused by a evil spirit.Possesion?I think so. I have to say that these are one of the dangerous ones. They can cause very much truble. Thanks for sharring this story with us. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
carrycat (3 stories) (45 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-03)
...I agree with Ohiowatha, can't believe the story-were you guys perhaps using any kind of drugs at the time of the incident? Because that stuff can make you see and do crazy things.
Velvet (2 stories) (72 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-02)
Im sorry but I have to agree with Ohiowatha, this story doesn't seem well put and it makes it hard for me to believe it.
I know it doesn't make a difference to you wheather I believe you or not.
Nightgoddess (14 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-02)
ok first off let me explain. I haven't updated my profile in a while. Sorry for that. I just turned 18 and Ryan is my bestfriend and our parents know this. About trying to pass out I ment it as my body was trying to pass out once again but Ryan was keeping me awake. Like tobgirl22 said everyone has their own opinon
tobgirl22 (3 stories) (9 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-02)
Ohiowatha, they may be under age, but I work for a hotel, and you do have to be at least 18 to checkin. But maybe his parents were there and got him a seperate room for him. Parents are entitled to do that. And her Dad probably let her do so, because his parents were more than likely there. She doesn't have to state that his parents were, or were not there for this story to be true. And people can TRY and pass out. I live with paramedics and nurses, when the air way to your heart is blocked, you start to pass out, in her story, she was being choked. This could cause her to go into a bit of a shock, which mean her brain was telling her body to relax, so that the oxygen can get to her heart. And this next tip as nothing to so with this, just a little known fact; the reason someone passes out or falls asleep on a long drive in a car, is cause of the lack of oxygen getting to your heart, there for making you sleepy. And that's exactly what could have happened to her, she tried to pass out a couple of times due to lack of oxygen getting to heart. I believe this story, and everyone is entitled to their opinions, and that why I have stated mine.

Pray for your friend girl and hope that he is not posessed! Good Luck and God Bless❀
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
+2
16 years ago (2008-07-02)
...so you're only 16, but when a friend flew in to see you, instead of having him stay with you, he has to stay at a hotel? And Ryan's parents let him fly in to see you while your dad was out of town, knowing their son would have to stay unsupervised at a hotel instead of with friends? And your dad just let you go over and stay the night in a boy's hotel room? And how did the hotel let you two stay there if you were underage?

And most notably, how did you "try to pass out a couple more times?" You have obviously never "passed out" in your life because it's not something you can try to do.

Due to all these questions, I do not believe this story at all.
vanelle22 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-02)
Damn! That was pretty traumatizing at least I know it would for me... Either my best guess would be someone in that hotel room died and who knows probably just decided to jump into his body that night? Or two he was probably dreaming... I know it sounds crazy but I have heard stories about this before but people have this sleeping disorder and when they have dreams they are going crazy! But in this case I highly think it applies to your friend because like you stated both of ya'll had a weird feeling... But you should check out the history of that hotel room...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: