You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: My Haunted Life Continues

Real Ghost Stories

My Haunted Life Continues

 

Well ever since my dad's old house in Missouri I have had experiences. I'm now 20 years old living in Iowa with my mom, my step dad and little sister.

I still have experiences. I can name a few. For instance while reading a prayer I found out loud in my room (The Lord's Prayer) I heard a loud knock come from inside my room above my head board on my bed. I blew it off as a coincidence. Though shortly after I still had things happen such as my floor fan in my room was on and set not on rotate. I went to the restroom and came back and it was rotating. See the thing is, it was on my dresser. Also to make it rotate you have to pull up on the tab and to stand still push down. Everyone in the house was asleep.

The latest thing that happened is that I moved down into the basement room this summer because it's cooler. I was setting up my alarm clock before I set the original time. I set the alarm for 5:15am which is when I get up for work, then the original time. I double checked the alarm and the time to make sure. Everything was ok.

I went to bed that night as usual when my alarm clock went off. I got up turned it off and the clock said 5:15am. I was going to get ready for work when I noticed it was still pretty dark outside (in Iowa its starts to get light out about 5:15 or 6am) which was not the case. When I went into the family room I saw the clock on the wall it showed 1:05am then I went back to my room and checked my cell phone it said 1:05am. I went back to my alarm which was turned off when I left. The switch was turned on-how I don't know.

Any comments please to help me rationalize this. I don't mind skeptism.

Other hauntings by Maliceb

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Iowa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Maliceb, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ucantseeme (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-16)
Buy a new alarm clock or set your alarm in your cell phone, if still the same happens ask the ghost to wake you up by 5:15 AM, then you won't get sleep after and will be in office by time
AnkenyParanormal (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-02)
hello, I don't know if you will even recieve this but my team and I would like to investigate for you FREE of charge. Please message us at ankenyparanormalresearchers [at] gmail.com
Thank you
Maliceb (4 stories) (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-06)
See I want to do stuff like have an investigation at my house with one of my friends. Hopefully when my parents are gone for the weekend. As for forgetting things I pretty sharp memory especially photographic memory so I can always tell when somethings have been moved just when I walk in my room. This is has gone my whole and I just want answers. It seems like every house I've lived in had things happen. As for the spirit hurting me nothing like I do have night terrors every great once in a while. I'm not really scared of it I just feel like its trying to get my attention.
enoughghosts (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-04)
How annoying, this ghost certainly knows how to make people angry lol 😆 hehe
Ramzey (9 stories) (130 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-04)
Yep... Sounds like you are being played with. This must be an intelligent haunting and if you are not scared, you could probably get some good evidence like evps, photos and such. Good luck!
carrycat (3 stories) (45 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-04)
bruwx-your story sounds very interesting, I am also waiting for the submission page.

Maliceb-hopefully it is just a playful entity.
But people are known to be forgetful-is there any chance of you forgetting what you have done-there are diseases out there where forgetfulness is a symtom-pls don't take it personal-i am just trying to help you see the possibilities. Hope to hear from you...
bruwx (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-04)
wow, preety much stuff that ghosts like to play with. Myself I have had quite few encounters, wich included me flying of a chair... I will write the story as ssoon as the submiting page is there, as for stuff like yours I heard every night sounds form my keyboard like someone is typing, that's why now I have a laptop so I close it! And my optical mouse lighting as if its moved (it lights red when it moves).
Ive been having encounters since I was four as far as I remember.
Goodluck with your haunted life... I hope you don't get physicly hurt like what happened to me.

Brookexx

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: