You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The 5th Floor

Real Ghost Stories

The 5th Floor

 

I was in college back then when this happened. It was already 10 pm when we were finally done copying our Principles of TV final project in a cd to be submitted the next day. We were in the 5th flr of Cannisius Building in Ateneo de Davao University. As far as I know, this was one of the oldest buildings in the campus.

When we finally bid the rest of the guys goodbye, we went out Mass Com Lab and shut the door behind us, only to be greeted by a virtually dark and eerie scenery of our campus at night. The air was unusually cold though we didn't pay attention. It must be (well, it has to be) the wind since the trees are swaying anyway.

Conrad, the oldest, led the group towards the corridors. We walked hand in hand, pacing slowly as to avoid stumbling upon something since it was virtually dark, save for the street lamps outside the school. We were almost near the flight of stairs leading to the ground floor when I looked up to the adjacent building (The Finster building). There by the rails, stood 3 tall, dark and shadowy figures. One was leaning by the rail, the other one beside him and the 3rd one, creeping behind the first guy. The funny thing is, they didn't have any face.

Always the oblivious one, I pointed at them and said "Our school is being robbed! Look!" All looked up to the direction I was pointing. Conrad immediately grabbed my hand and we all ran downstairs in a state of panic. Though I felt the hair at the back of my neck stood up, I still managed to look up and look at the 3 creepy figures who I knew were looking at us as we descended the stairs. Whatever they were, I still can't figure out who or what they were and what they were doing in the 5th floor at 10 pm.

It was a good thing that the 3rd floor was lit up and there were guards roving around so we were escorted to the elevator. I knew nobody wanted to talk about what we saw back then but I just had to ask what those guys were doing there at this time of the night.

"Dre, if they're robbing the school, they should have just broken into the cashier..." "What are they then?" "Alam mo na kung ano yun... Huwag ka nang magtanong (You already know what they are... Don't ask me...) "

Now, surely... Stories like this no longer surprise our former schoolmates. Being one of the oldest campuses in Davao, AdDU (both the claveria and the matina campuses) are teeming with ghost stories from haunted bathrooms down to ghost portals in one of the building. My cousin, a few of his classmates and a college professor has already fallen victim to the ghost portal. It was rumored to be in the 5th floor men's comfort room in the Del Rosario building. Anyone who comes in there past 6 pm or when it's really dark already sometimes finds himself teleported to the other building...

Other hauntings by dreadreadrea

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, dreadreadrea, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Anubis_return (22 posts)
-1
6 years ago (2018-04-21)
That was awesome! I think I'll drop by to your school later

Zaruje: ❤
NotASceptic (2 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-04)
Teleportation? That something new here I guess. Wondering how does that happened. But, last time in my country, Malaysia that teleportation was practiced by some elderlies... Yup, those days and until now, there were some elderlies witnessed that events.
palraine (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-27)
This is true. I have experienced this too when I am still in college at ADDU. That 5th floor is eery. When you said teleportal... Yes it is!...but I experienced it 12noon we have our classed at 5th Flr Thibault Bldg. My friend Lhea had to go to the CR, the near CR nxt to Thibault was Canisius Bldg, we entered. Lhea got out from the CR first and tell me she is going to wait for me outside. When I got out from the CR I am in Weiman Bldg already. I don't understand what had happened to me. Even my classmate are asking me how come I was in Weiman and they are all waiting for me outside Canisius CR.
bettinawesome (29 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
Wow I would love to visit your school and go to the portal.:))
rjmae06 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-04)
The way of the 5th floor of ADDU Jacinto campus was so-called the cemetery or abandoned building during the era of Japanese especially the ADDU Matina Campus nearby the Juna Subdivision...
crazygirl101 (20 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-11)
wow this paranormal thing is so confusing 😕 😕 😕
Now I am writing the rest of this comment because I need to write more than 60 characters lol
dreadreadrea (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-12)
to Mr_Question

Sweetie... It was 10 in the evening and the lights are off... What would they be doing there anyway? And shouldn't they be hiding if they knew there where still people in the campus at that time if they're up to no good? They were like... Staring at us the whole time...
dreadreadrea (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-12)
let's just put it this way. Imagine yourself going in the comfort room past 6 pm and you when you get out, you find yourself in another building in the same campus... Freaky huh?

But that really happened to my cousin on one occassion...
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-07)
Hi and welcome here.
I have to agree with Rhodes on this one. This was very confussing and I kind did get lost in in. I to didn't understand the portal thing. But I did like reading it. Thanks for sharring your story with us. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Mr_Question (12 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-05)
one figure was the professor two where the classmates and ghost portal is resonable but its hard to say like bemudatriangel its surpose to be a ghost portal too I think but this takes you no where you the truth and the bemudatriangel probley just hiding te lost city alanta and you can't find the lost city there cause its been covered up by sand 😆 so I'm bored now bye

Mr Question
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-04)
I have no problem with the 3 figures being seen, that is pretty normal for the paranormal. The portal in the rest room is the interesting part of this story. I believe there can be time warps though. Not everyone could be in a fugue state who has experienced this so I don't really know what the explanation is.
Ramzey (9 stories) (130 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-04)
I have a very open mind, but I do have to say, I have never heard of teleportation before in a ghost story. But, oh well! As you say! Good story, btw! Thanks for posting! And welcome to the unexplainable!
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-04)
Hi dreadreadrea thanks for the story.

Although the description of the three shadowy figures is rather disturbing, you kind of lost me with that "teleported to the other building" claim.

What do you mean? That a person is literally and physically teleported or mentally?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: