You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Dream Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Dream Ghost

 

My father passed away in 1988. In 1990 I had a very vivid dream about him. In the dream he was talking about my brother. The scene changed to a different location with my father on a hill holding my brother, crying and telling me that "they shot him real bad"! He kept crying and saying this over and over.

In April 1990, two weeks after that dream, someone called me and told me that my brother had been shot and that he had asked for me.

The dream ghost experience freaked me out, because the scene in the dream was the location that my brother was shot at.

My brother survived the shooting. The one thing that my father did not say in my dream, was that my brother died. So after I got the news that he was shot, I knew that he was still alive and when people asked me if he was dead, I told them that he was alive.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

AngelusExMortis (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-21)
Wow. Amazing. I heard a lot of people having dreams like this of loved ones 'warning' their living family members of events that are going to occur. It truely amazes me so thankyou for sharing! ❤
JonnyBoy101 (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-09)
It's true your brother survived.

However, he ended up 😭 and 😭 for no reason. By "he", I meant your father. So, Donna, don't feel sad for your father. He was not happy for what the shooters did to your brother.
BlueFyre11 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-16)
Wait did your brother die or live? I'm confused. I'm sry I'm not very smart. 😕 oh and I believe your story

❤ ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
-1
16 years ago (2007-12-01)
Donna, I believe that your Father and you had a connection that maybe you felt, maybe not, you do not say that here. It sound to me that he was warning you of an upcoming disaster. It is honestly comforting to know that your father never said your brother died. And he didn't. No one had to tell you that, your father already had. Did you happen to mention to your brother the dream? Thank you for this story.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-25)
Maybe your Father was to hurt nad saddened to tell you that he had died, maybe this was the only way he knew to convey the message to you.

I am very sorry for your loss, both your Father and your Brother.

God Bless!
Athena (9 stories) (222 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-07)
Your story gave me goose-bumps, and it is one of those stories that I just feel is true. Glad you shared it! 😁
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-09-27)
That is amazing my dreams the bad ones come true all the time. I have wrote a story on psychic experience website my name is Katie on there. I have 10 stories on there. Yeah I know what your going through in a way cause your dream came true I go through those dreams all the time. I enjoyed reading this story thanks for sharing it with us.
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-31)
Wow, that's an amazing survival story, maybe your dad was warning you in your dream that your brother was gonna get shot but still survive. Just maybe, your dad's spirit knew ahead of time and decided to warn you!! That would make an excellent TRUE movie or maybe you should write a story about your encounter, expressing every detail(I guess that's going to far right?) Well I wanna wish you good luck and to have a HAPPY NEW YEAR. Tell your brother for me that I'm glad he survived.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: