You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: More Events in the Boys' Dormitory

Real Ghost Stories

More Events in the Boys' Dormitory

 

Very well, this is my continuation to my previous story.

It was Christmas and everybody was on vacation. I went back to Manila to pick up some friends the following day. Since I am a day earlier for the appointment I went to stay in our dormitory instead. Nobody was in the dormitory even priests were out on vacation. Only the caretaker was there to secure the building in the evening. I told him that I will be staying in my room. He gave me the keys to my room plus the key to the backdoor of the building. I could still remember him saying how brave I am to stay alone inside the building. I just ignored him thinking where else can I stay but in my own place.

I spent the whole day in a mall but I made it a point to be back before sun down. Since I will be alone in the building, I don't want to be back where the whole place is dark already, so I was back like 6pm. I locked the backdoor of the building and told myself that I am on my own now. The caretaker was gone so you could imagine how scared I was while the sun was coming down.

I stayed in my room and locked the door. I rummaged through my comic books and read some of it while the radio was on to keep me company. When I was feeling sleepy, I turned off the lights and the radio and waited to dose off. Then I fell asleep.

As I was about to sleep I heard scratching on my door and the noise was like coming from the outside. I was so freaked out that I ignored the noise. I couldn't get back to sleep because of the scratching. The noise will stop for a moment but will be back in some few moments. But the scratching can now be heard on the other door beside my room. It seems that whatever it was, it was trying to scratch all the doors on that floor. I didn't know how I lasted that ordeal. I vowed to myself not to spend a moment alone in that building anymore.

I told that story to my friends the other day. Years passed and I've been hearing the same story from different people. Some say they hear scratching on their doors and some say a soft knock. Whatever it is, I'm glad I'm out of that place for good.

Other hauntings by rumpoint

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, rumpoint, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

charmed_1 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
i used to live in a dorm too when I was in college, I had the same eerie experience I don't know how to explain it but do you have this feeling thAT all dormitories are haunted? My friends who live in dorms had experiences too... Maybe there's spirits who just can't let go.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-07)
Well don't be upset at yourself for not wanting to spend another night there. I bet I couldn't handle it either. I realy liked reading your story and found it very interesting. I have to agree with Rhodes on this one. It doesn't sound like a residual haunting. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
rumpoint (6 stories) (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-05)
Thanks rhodes68. At first I am skeptical about that coin tossing noise. I took into consideration that it might be plumbings imbeded in the concrete. But when I asked the maintenance guy, he said that the plumbing were located at the very side of the side wall and not in the middle of the room's ceiling.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-05)
Hi rumpoint and thanks for your new post-it was an interesting read.

I don't blame you for not wanting to spend another night alone there or for being horrified by the noises.

I don't think what you were dealing with was residual. It sounds more as if somebody was trying to get your attention.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: