You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: A Kind Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

A Kind Ghost

 

I told you in my last story that I would write the next experience that happened to me. When I turned 12 years old we packed up and moved. I was sad that time because I had a lot of good friends there. The last day at my (used to be) house and I am packing the rest of my things. The last thing I heard from the spirits there was "we'll miss you kid. Sorry for everything". And to tell you the truth I didn't know what to say to them after they said that. They were never that nice before. All I said was "its ok" and I was on my way to my new home.

It was the first day I moved into my new home. I knew I felt a presence in this house from the get go. Let me explain this feeling. It was warm as it actually welcomed us. So I decided to look around the house while my mother was thinking of what to do with the house to make it look nice. I went down to the basement to check things out. And the feeling felt warmer. It felt like relaxing warmth. And I see a boy (looked like a teenager). So I asked him "what are you doing here?" And he says "hey, how are you? I have been here a while". Then I knew by the way he respond to my presence and the energy he gave out to me that he was a good person.

I have been living in this house for about three years now. No major problems happened or anything. He usually just gave me signs that he was in a certain room. He even scared my mom a couple times. She doesn't know there's a spirit in this house and I'm not going to tell her, its going to worry the mess out of my mom. Usually I tell the spirit "please don't scare my mom. I know you don't mean this but keep it down ok?" He usually tells me "ok sorry". I know this sounds weird and everything but he is really is a nice guy.

One day it was about eleven o'clock pm. And I said I had to get ready for work so I decided to go to sleep. (I forgot to turn my alarm clock on). You will not even believe what had happened. I guess the spirit in my house heard that night that I had to wake up early to work. What woke me up was a cold chill all around my body. It wasn't just a cold-weather cold, it was a different type of cold when every hair on your body rises up. Then all I heard is "Get up!"

I was so amazed and I am actually thankful to have him in my house now.

But soon I will have to talk to him one day about moving on and resting in peace. He cannot stay here too long I want his soul to rest.

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS. AND I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT THERE IS MORE THAN JUST EVIL, NASTY, MEAN SPIRITS IN THIS WORLD. THERE ARE SPIRITS THAT ARE KIND AND REALLY NEED OUR HELP.

Other hauntings by rjblaze215

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, rjblaze215, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Dume_Di_Paoli (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-29)
That is a beautiful story. It's true that not all ghosts are evil. I had an encounter once during my holidays. I was passing them in an Order of Preachers abbey which is known to be haunted. I was sitting on the floor in the cloister, writing postcards. There is never any breeze there and the floor is even. Yet suddenly when I put my pen on the ground it started rolling away. I don't know why but I looked at it and said firmly but politely "Don't". The pen stopped. I was astonished, to say the least. Hoping that I wasn't pushing my luck I said "Now please give it back" and the pen rolled back! I went back to writing my postcard and then I felt something like a pat on the head. This entity appeared to be benevolent and definitely playful.
nightwatcher262 (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-09-24)
ghosts are no different from the living, a friendly ghost is a bit harder to find than one that is not so nice, I wish you luck in helping him move on.

Dylan.H
Sweet_Dreams (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-13)
Wow; What a friendly ghost! 😊
You should maybe ask him what his name is.
And ask him questions about him and see what replies you get.
Talitus (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-06)
I believe you are being honest. For the most part. Though I do sense a bit of dramatazation I believe you have had an actual expierence
jpr11011 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-30)
It is so sad that he hasn't moved on. I feel so sorry for all these spirits, really. 😢
Pattydole70 (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-27)
That is very true. There are spirits that are fairly benign. He sounds like he is lonely.
Mandy27Sue (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-23)
Sounds like you have a wonderful house guest with you. I hope you can get him to move on so he can he with his loved ones.
sawwheeler (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-09)
hard to believe this story so I'm not so sure that its real or not can't tell
yanlie (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-07)
sOo,, CoOL... He's a nice friend. 😁...sO cOoL... If he's a person... I wOuLd make him My VerY... BEst,,, BEst frIenD! ReaLLYY!
Cdn_Tinkerbell (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-25)
What a beautiful experience you have had. I understand how you feel. I lived with the ghost of a young boy for over 20 years Have you tried speaking to him at all? Maybe finding out his name and how he died? I wish you all the best in helping him cross over.

Jennifer
carrycat (3 stories) (45 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-07)
What a great change of pace-nice to read about 'friendly' ghosts. Have you tried to find out more about past occupants of the house?
Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-06)
Oh wow! You should be lucky to run into a friendly one. 😁 What a great story. That ghost seems really useful in your house, but of course, it will have to move on sometime. Try asking for his name, do some research about how he died, and maybe that will help you to help him.

Good luck!
😊
libertybelle (14 stories) (207 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-05)
What a charming story!

Hope this gentle soul moves on, although he seems like the absolute model unearthly house guest! ❤
bruwx (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-05)
its amazing, my dad says that his mother my grandma (she was dead when my dad was 7) had a friendly ghost he used to help her in her chores but he hated all her children because he wanted her for herself, he especially hated my uncle, he bit him in his head.
Some things are just amazing ey.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: