You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Laying in Bed: Conclusion

Real Ghost Stories

Laying in Bed: Conclusion

 

If anyone was interested I'm doing a lot better now. I haven't had any terrifying occurrences at all and actually moved my room downstairs which was great advice that I received from someone. I would like to move but I am stuck here until something affordable pops up.

The only weird thing that happens now is this. No more night attacks but voices and noises. I have yet to hear the voices but my girlfriend has. I told her nothing of the night attacks because I didn't want her to freak out about staying over. But on the nights that she does, she's complained about hearing a voice talking to someone like they're on the phone, coming from the old bed room which is almost directly above my new one. She woke me up to check it out a couple times but I never fully check it because I don't go in that room anymore.

She's not the only one though. I've had friends stay over usually on clubbing nights. They were the first to complain.

One morning I even had someone get up and say "Who the #@## was talking on the phone all night?"

I've woken up to footsteps upstairs. My dog now wakes up every once and a while because he hears them too. I feel if I leave that room locked and keep out of it I'll be fine.

I've gotten a couple people who were interested in staying in the room for a night to see if they could record any ghosts. But I refused. I don't want to make it worse and I don't want anyone to get hurt-things are fine the way they are.

Other hauntings by NickT

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, NickT, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-09)
When you do have enough money to move, I hope you investigate and post on here! Maybe take some pics, get some evps. Hope all stays peaceful!
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-07)
Nick,
I am going with Rhodes here. It may aggrevatte the issue by ignoring it.

Please keep us posted.

God Bless!
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-07)
Hello Nick. I don't blame you with leaving well enough alone. If you are comfortable with the way things are,don't let some thrill seeking "investigator" stir things up- you have to live there, they don't. If I were you I would save what money I could and move ASAP.
Thank you for sharing your experiences with us and take care.

FRAWIN 😊
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-07)
Hi Nick. Although I understand your concern, it seems like the energy in your house is quite active and the encounters persistent. It's quite probable that by ignoring it, it may not stop but only insist until it's acknowledged or until you answer its needs. Remember that this may be a cry for help.

For that reason, it might be better to let someone with experience investigate your home.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: