You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Passenger Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Passenger Ghost

 

I always was intrigued by the paranormal, but I never was quite sure since the only thing that I felt was presence, and heard some ghost stories from my father and uncles (which I will post next time) and a one experience that still is unclear when I was just four witch I will again tell next time.

I'm 18 now and the experience I'm going to tell happened around 4/5 years ago. That week in late spring I didn't feel comfortable when sleeping, always feeling someone is there watching and I thought it was maybe the weather change; but one night I felt like I woke up in my sleep and I saw this beautiful lady crossing my room with a beautiful sad face, she was all white and I remember her having this beautiful dress like prom dress that was maroon/brown color with a red rose in her hand. Her face was so sad made me feel sad too, and she had a very pale face with long dark hair covering her eyes. I was surprisingly shocked and so I pulled up my covers and tried to sleep since I get scared very much.

It was the next day that shocked me, as soon as I woke up I got dressed and I almost forgot what happened, but when I set down on my chair to light my personal computer I flew in the air onto the floor as if someone pulled the chair from behind me! And no one was there except me and my little brother in his playpen, which just after my chair was thrown in the air with me, the playpen begin to shake for a couple of seconds.

I only learned recently from a very good friend of mine that the dream must have been some kind of astral projecting which happens while dreaming, and that ghost might be a passenger ghost, because after that day I never felt the presence of that girl, although I think the neighbors house has a ghost which visits me once in a while and creates noises I don't think its the same ghost.

I will post other stories and experiences.

Other hauntings by bruwx

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bruwx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bruwx (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
i posted a new story today, waiting for it to be verified, I hope it is because its a lot of experiences in one
bruwx (2 stories) (78 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-29)
thakns for the comments, I'm going to post another story soon =]
Thankyou =] xxx
osyka (7 stories) (28 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-21)
Interesting story, I posted one myself but it still has to be verified.😁

Take Care
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-09)
That was a cute story. I too have never heard of any passenger ghosts. I've heard of traveling spirits and such. It is very possible she might've been drawn to your energy. Thanks for sharing your story though!

Trent
bruwx (2 stories) (78 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-09)
yeah, I guess that passenger ghosts are like people just passing by wondering around and stuff, and maybe kick someone's buit out fo the chair hehe 😉 😊 😜
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-09)
Hi Bruwx. I like your nick name 😁.I to have never heard of a passenger ghost. Well maybe the ones on trains and busses but this is new to me. But like Kimo said it all makes sence and it adds up to what you are saying. Thansk for sharring this story with us. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
bruwx (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-09)
thanks for your comments, maybe youre right she needed energy, she sure took mine because she shocked me bad! I didn't want to sleep in my room for days!
WIckedWitch2000 (1 stories) (71 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
This is not really about the story but I gotta say GIRLIE why do you always have a comment about everything? 😕
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
Hi, so if I'm right a passenger ghost goes around a takes energy from people. So then when the chair flew and the playpen shaked I guess she was making sure she had energy.
Cool story.
GIRLIE 😁
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
I had never heard of a 'passenger ghost; as you mentioned in your story.

It makes sense though, they entities need to use energy and are often found to be attached to a person, place or thing that was significant to them in life.

Thank you for sharing your story with us!

God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: