You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Ouija Board : A Friend In The Other World

Real Ghost Stories

Ouija Board : A Friend In The Other World

 

I have been reading about paranormal stuff trying to understand beyond this world and make sure I am as sane as much as anyone else. This is my first ever post!

Well my story is like every other teenage ghost hunt thing. It happened about 5 years back, I was 17. I and my friends were discussing about ghosts, spirits and stuff. Being 21st century kids, none of us really believed in all this stuff. Exchanging stories told by our families, we decided to test our beliefs. We planned on playing Ouija, but none us owned it so we made it ourselves with some help on line and used a coin as a pointer thing.

I know many believe Ouija to be evil but my experiences have led to believe that it is a bit dangerous but not evil at all. You should be able to handle the energy emitting through it and not have bad intentions at it. Respect the spirits and their space.

Well further with the story. We started to do Ouija but with no result for few minutes, at last my freinds getting bored decided to leave and go for some coffee but then it moved. The spirit called itself 'CHIRAG'. He told us all about his past life, death and love. He also told things like what happens after death and about the energy that connects him to us.

Life became interesting with this invisible friend of ours. But we started getting addicted to him so much that we started contacting him every day hours on end. This thing carried on for 7-8 months. Chirag cared for us more than anything, and he simply loved me. I started liking him too; he became something like a soul mate.

We were then at 12th grade and the results decide our future. Chirag used to worry about our studies as we had nearly stopped doing it and with our exams coming too. He got very angry with us one day and refused to come back to talk to us saying that we were destroying our career due to him. He also made us promise not to play Ouija otherwise if possible. I have not talked with him since and long to talk to him. But with time things were left behind.

In last four years I got lot of experiences related to spirits. But for last 4 days particularly my thoughts and dreams have been going back to Chirag very strongly as if he wants to talk. But I cannot do the Ouija without my friends and all my other friends are in different corners of the world today. I am restless for sometime now and keep feeling a presence I used to feel during those Chirag filled days. I am unable to concentrate on anything.

Can someone help me and tell whether there is any other way of contacting him other than Ouija...?

Other hauntings by freaktips

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, freaktips, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Bluerose19 (3 stories) (164 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-14)
Oh God!...Thats really sad!... 😭...I mean I really feel sorry for Chirag. From your story, It appears Chirag is a very nice guy, as well as a very good friend, who knows what's important for you...! (your career)...I must say you were indeed very lucky to have found someone as Chirag over Ouija! I feel he really loved you and your friends from the bottom of his heart. I must say it was very wrong on you and your friends part that you used Ouija (Chirag) when you people just felt like 'entertaining' yourselves, and then all forgot about him because of your busy schedules/lives.When you all have befriended so closely to him (it appears from your story), and now when 'he' needs you people the most, it was very careless and insensitive on your parts to 'forget' him or become out-of-touch from him. Please be sensitive to him-he deserves equal respect as humans. From your last few lines, it does appear to me also that Chirag might be trying to be in touch with you again-after all you said it has been a long gap since your last contact. I really sympathize for him, cause you might know that since he is a person from the other world, how lonely he might feel with no friends to be with! Please try communicating with him through this simple task- Around midnight, light a candle and keep a piece of paper and a pen on the table (with no other source of light in the room and maintaining complete silence). Pray as hard as possible with eyes closed and say this- "I am sorry Chirag, for not being able to be in touch with you all these years (Mention about your genuine problems-like you said your other friends are all staying far away, as such you are not able to use Ouija alone right now). So please let's communicate through this medium of pen and paper."...I am sure he will understand this (to me, Chirag appears a very sensible guy) and will definitely feel happy to be in touch with you again. I really really sympathize with such a friendly spirit as Chirag. Good luck,, take care,, and do let us know after you perform this solo communication with him.
phagocyte (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-29)
lol
I'd like to offer a change of pace from the same ol' tired responses that are repeated among 12-year-olds and devout Christians on this website.

I think that you're very blessed to have Chirag. He obviously cares about you, hence his willingness to leave you alone to focus more on your studies.

"Oh, but Chirag is just a demon that's trying to trick you! He secretly wants you to do well in school. Beware. BEWARE!"
Bullshiat. Not every Ouija story is negative. Only the ones worth reading.
😜

I have had wonderful experiences with my late grandmother thanks to the Parker Bros. Sure, bad things can come from the board. Just follow the rules and keep up the positive energy. If your board has become tainted, dispose of it properly and get a new one.

For the record, my grandma described the afterlife in a much similar way as Chirag.

Take care of you and yours.
darkQueen (29 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-06)
just try calling craig and say if craigs here bang on the wall
flippy919 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-28)
A way you can contact him is through a Pendulum. Just get a necklace or something and ask yes and no questions. Hold it so the charm is hanging loose. Circles mean yes and sideways mean no. Let me know what you get! 😁
flippy919 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-15)
I've been doing the ouija board since Halloween 2009 and it's March 2010 and nothing happened! Anyway, you can talk to him in your mind. All you have to do is aska question either verbaly or mentaly and the first answer that pops up in your mind is the answer and you can have a conversation with him. To make sure its him think of a question that only he would know and see if he answers it right. Try not to think about it. Tell me what happens as soon as you try it and see how it works! 😊
kinnerkin45 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-03)
I have played Ouija before and nothing happened. But the second time I did contact a spirit, but not just a spirit my friends grandma's spirit. I used to contact her with my friends, but then we stopped, and forgot about it. I think that is what you should do, just forget about. 😊
ghostgirl101 (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-03)
my dad said those board game can conntact spirits. But if you read the scripture satan took 3rd of the people to go with him. So those people never had a body. And that board game is connecting those spirits who followed satan. Your ghost friend sound nice, and car for you but, do be careful next time if you do play that board game again.
luffy (4 posts)
-2
15 years ago (2009-05-25)
anything to communicate with the other world is just not right. When you play these games yous are inviting these things in your presence. You should never trust any of these things. I believe in karma and maybe it was karma that brought you to chirag. Maybe chirag has an issue with somebody you love and is trying to get to that person by tricking you to invite him. I have read somewhere that when you play ouiji should always be 4 or more people for saftey of posession. Also if they ever ask you the question of 'can I come in' always say no. The law is they cannot do anything unless they have your permission
cutiemoonie (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-20)
hmm... That seems interesting, let's hope that your good friend Chirag won't come back with revenge...i've had weird experiences in where the spirits are all good then all of a sudden turn on you so watch your back.
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-31)
quitye imaginative and most commented story for you and what makes me puzzled is that you well retold ad good and better as imaginative spririt and is fine on what you uttered
Ron4Sara (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
hi
Well after my friend died my other friend and me had goten bored so we held a necklace perfectly still and asked questions outloud the necklace moved in a circel whiel hanging on something perfectly still for yes
And back and forth for no
Well the next day I was online when he logged on

My advice is to creat a online email or IM for him and stay on for a long time after you do and hope he gets the message and logs on
Then you will be albe to chat freely
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
Well, first off, what is the fun in being SANE?! 😆 Just kidding.

What you went through, after this experience is a purely natural... Experience. It is a bit like with drawl symptoms, and it DOES feel as if there is a "void" in your life.
It is like if you ALWAYS come home and... Bathe the dog. Everyday. If you were to go home and the dog was not present for you to bathe, as you did everyday, there would be an "emptiness" that you would have to fill with a separate activity.
What I have found, and this is just my personal thoughts on all of that, is that it is "easy" to get drawn into the Ouija "magic" if you have good experiences. It is JUST as easy with a BAD experience, but with a bad one, most try for a BETTER experience.
If "CHIRAG" is truly who he/she represents him/herself as, then no "board" is necessary to contact him/her. The board was just a "magnet" at that time. In that you state that Chirag warned you of obsessive use...
Maybe Chirag decided that "enough is enough" and blinked out on his/her own.
Something for you to think about: Chirag means "lamp", does it not?
Thank you.
SlyGemini10 (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-10)
This is surprisingly the first ouija board story that I've read that doesn't have anything bad to do with it, you guys got lucky. Most people's experiences don't turn out so good, as for the alternative to contacting him, I would say you should look it up online, you should find something, but I don't advise doing any kind of thing that involves interacting with spirits unless you know what you're doing. Just because you 'may' have gotten a good entity does not mean you will always get one, in fact they're rare. So good luck and be careful.
Jfreekao (3 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-01)
Hrm. I researched the name Chirag... It doesn't seem to be the name of any known demon or angel. It's a Hindu name meaning "Lamp."
I believe that a seance is the best way to go, but even with the board. Be careful. It's kind of stupid after you were friends with him for 8 months, but it could be a demon. They're really manipulative.

Careful, but good luck!
AshleyHalliwell (4 stories) (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-17)
You could hold a regular seance. With the candles and stuff. I don't understand why you aren't going to do the Ouija though. You don't need your friends to do it.
swt_angl (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-17)
Hello,
I have read many posts... Yours seems to be a little different... I really liked the way you narrated yours experience... This might sound stupid to you... But I have created this account just to appreciate your strong efforts trying to get in touch with someone who is not from this world... ALL THE BEST 😁...2 be honest with you I am perplexed state of mind... Are these stories are there true? Does spirits,entities,Satan...do there exist? Please be honest with me
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-09-28)
This case replaces the Ouija story by nimrod as the most seemingly peaceful outcome to use of the board that I've
Come across.
Sounds kind of obssessive...
thesacredmonk (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
Hi...Mail me on doshimaulik [at] gmail.com. I will try to help you do the needful.
Nara (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-08)
hey Tiru, wen are you gona post about chirag again? Well fren ma advise to you is be careful BlackAngel is right, chirag could be demon. Take care fren, keep posting about it
BlackAngel (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-22)
hey tips...
Thnx for replying. I am practicing paranomal 'stuff' for more then 20 years now. I must me honest. I have never heard/experienced a story like yours. 😕. It is difficult to judge for me, because I not have all the details. Maybe you might want to share this with me? There are 1001 ways to contact/talk to entity/spirits. Some easy some really, really difficult. In my practicing I have 'talked' (talking is something they not do, it's more like telepathic thing, but not excatly the same). Hard to explain.
There is a way to enter the other world. It is very easy but not less dangerous (when doing it alone). This is a experience one yust can't explain. If you want to know more about this. Please email me.

Black Angel
freaktips (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-21)
thanks Black Angel...!
Actually I used to do Ouija board too often too. But this spirit ie chirag cannot be a demon cause he requested us not to do Ouija ever again, not for fun atleast. And also he has not contacted me for last 4 years though I do feel a presence sometimes of somebody. I used to always have dreams bout him wen in need or depressed moments like we remember a friend. And I used to feel good by his presence not addictive or anything but soothing. Well I have stopped having dreams that I was recently having but do feel a presence around me still.
Also I would like to say, he did not actually tell us what lies on the other side but just gave us a few philosophies or over view maybe about being dead. He mostly talked in riddles whenever we tried to ask an accurate answer. I would love to post about those things cause I want others opinion.
Thanks...
Tips
BlackAngel (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-21)
hello,

As a experienced wee-jah user I can advice you and give you tips regarding this.
When using a wee-jah please forget every thing about religion (god and demon) wy? To use wee-jah one must be a neutral, openminded person. One must not be bound to 'earthly' thinking. A person will not be able to 'connect' with wee-jah if one does so. REMEMBER pointer will move no matter what. But the message you will receive won't be accurate. Also remember. A messenger will never tell it's name or 'talk' about afterdeath. So it is the universal rule. If it does so stop immediately communicating. Because at that moment it is not a spirit but a spawn, demon, djin whatever you want to name it. Thse entities are behind our world always searching and waiting to enter ours. The feeling and dreams you are experincing at this moment are telepathic messages. Only a entity demon or whatever... Posseses 'power' to do so. The reason you are having them at this moment can I not tell you. For this I need to know more about your friend. And remember this. In arabic a demon is called djin. Djin meanin firedemon, your friend calls itself chirag what also represents a fire. I am 100 % certain you are dealing here with a djin (demon) please be carefull dear. I can only advice you to not continue with this entity. It will destroy you.
It might be possible, at this moment you are expericing some problems in your live. When one is in stress your energy turns negative and one feels weak. This is the moment a entity will strike. Because your aura is weak. This could be a reason wy this is happening now. But once again I dont'know you and nor you situation. Please reply so I can 'help' you.

BLACK ANGEL.
P.s. Excuse my poore english.
MOTHERPANN (10 stories) (77 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-10)
Did you know that one of the names of Satan is "the Great Deceiver". Many times people are enticed because it feels, tastes or sounds good. Why would anyone continue to do something if it made you feel bad, tastes terrible or the sound is horrible?
Get my point, the "good" spirit as you call it has invaded your thoughts, is controlling you and making your daily life full of distractions. Does that sound like a good friend? No, it got to your heart, made an impression of something good and now it has you "hooked" is will probably start to show it's true colors and cause minor problems that will grow more worrisome with time.

"Satan is like a field of beautiful flowers" Beautiful on top but underneath there are thorns, spiders, snakes and other hurtful things and as you are drawn to the beautiful flowers on top, the hidden dangers will be the cause of your demise.
freaktips (2 stories) (8 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-10)
thank you everyone...!😁
Wel its lucky that the first person I did this Ouija with is in town right now and I might meet her to try and contact Chirag. I will surely keep posted. And yes I would love to share some things that Chirag used to tell us about the other world and also about god and demon. That is one reason why I don't believe that Ouija boards can be evil. Well its something that depends on personal belief... 😐
I will surely post other story soon about my experiences with chirag.
Tips
markcortez (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-09)
Oujia Board is a no no. Unless you know in your right mind you can handle it with whatever religious power you got then be my guest but hey that board even if it works or not when a person uses it, the risk of something happening rises. True to respect them and their space but also spirits were people too at a time depending on what your beliefs are so I don't think its good to talk like 24/7. They might think you're annoying or something. 😠 😠 😠
DemonSora (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-09)
well its true that the Devil did created the Ouija Bpard, but when I used it with my friends, we were actually talking to Morgan's grandma, grandpa and her dead uncle. The third time we used the ouija board I think a demon or demon clones were there, cause it wrote "You worst fear" I think it was the devil or Satan so me and my friends just run outside as fast as we can and our moms were still in the kitchen talking to each other! 😨
Ferminator (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-09)
Ouija Boards Are dangerous and ebil! 😕 My dad told me that the Ouija Board is the work of the devil, and the worst that could happen is you being possessed!
Mir (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-09)
Thats an amazing story. I had never thought of the possiblity of making friends with a spirit using the Ouija boards. I have always connected Ouija boards to trouble and would not want to try using one.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-09)
Hi.I realy enjoyed reading this story. I never thought you can make firends playing the board. But you were very lucky. The ouji board may play tricks on you. The truth is you never know what on the other side. I believe that the ouji board is evil and can bring trouble. Even if you know how to use it you never know what your inviting. Thanks for sharring this story with us. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
carrycat (3 stories) (45 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-09)
Hi-thank you for the story. What did he say about the'other side'?
I personnaly don't like the Ouija board-it is to unpredictable-you are lucky you channeled a 'friend' like chirag but the chances of channelling something or someone evil is to great a chance... Well I would not take the chance. Good luck.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: