You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Strange Energy

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Energy

 

A friend of mine decided to stay over at my house for the night due to the fact that I live way out of town. The night went well; playing video games, eating unnecessary amounts of junk food and bothering each other were the usual activities.

We decided to go to bed at about 1:30am. My room was a tad messy so we decided to sleep in the Family Room. He slept on the pull out couch and me on a futon on the floor. It was about 3:00am when my friend woke up. He said he was awoken by the sound of dragging. It sounded like it was coming from the hallway. He sat up and looked to see if he could see anything. There was only blackness. He looked at me and I was oddly still. He laid back down when all of a sudden it started up again. He sat up again and it stopped. He lay down again and it started, this time he kept on laying down.

As my friend lay there, the dragging noise became more obnoxious and it was coming closer to the room where my friend and I were. Finally the dragging noise stopped at the doorway. My friend had a weird feeling to just keep still. All of a sudden, he said he heard something rolling around me! It kept on rolling and then the dragging started again. This kept on going for about 15 minutes then everything ceased. He said it was an eerie quiet afterward.

He turned on the light after and checked on me. There was no explanation for the rolling noise; I had shorts on so it couldn't have been my clothes. My feet couldn't reach the floor either. As I stated before, I was very still when all of this was going on. I have no idea what it was but apparently, his younger sister a week prior to this incident heard the exact same thing. The rolling noise however, revolved around her brother/my friend rather than me.

I have no idea what that was, does anyone have any ideas or explanations? I think myself it was some sort of strange energy that maybe was attracted to us youth.

Other hauntings by Umi_Tamashii

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Umi_Tamashii, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-10)
I am afraid I would have been so terrified by the noises that I woudl have flown into another room with more people in it!

God Bless!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-10)
Wow nice story. It sounds like there is some activity in your home. Has anybody in your family encountered these things going on in your home? I do believe that there may be something there. Try doing research on the house. Maybe you find something. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
SchizoSephy (74 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-09)
How do we know this was energy?
But this is still rather disturbing. Maybe it has to do with his family. Perhaps a past event that triggered this thing to "stalk" his family.
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-09)
Girlie...I don't think the house's history would have anything to do with it. She said his sister heard the same noise in their house, so it must be following him around.
It could possibly be a younger person with a toy they like to play with. It doesn't sound like it would be an evil type of spirit. Hope to hear back from you! Thanks for sharing

Trent
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-09)
Hi, very cool story. I think someone who use to live in that hose must have killed someone and dragged the bodie somewhere. And you heard the prepeating of that part in the death.
You should look up the history of the house a see.
GIRLIE 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: