You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Black Magic

Real Ghost Stories

Black Magic

 

This was an incident that happened to my sister a couple of days after my uncle's death. There were a couple of relatives in my grandmom's house the day after my uncle was cremated and for some reason they all decided to sleep in the same room though there were two other big rooms.

My sister was sleeping next to my mom on a mattress spread out on the floor and she was woken up by the sound of an alarm. It continued to ring and strangely she was the only one who heard it. When she woke my mom up and told her about this, mom thought she was just hallucinating but my sister heard the sound loud and clear. She told me that she was not hallucinating and that she was wide awake and no one heard it other than her.

After some time she managed to get some sleep and this time she felt something falling on her head. At first she was really puzzled as to what it was but she tells me it was hard like someone was dropping marbles on her head. She was so freaked out as she could feel it but she couldn't see anything. She just pulled the blanket over her head and prayed that it would be morning soon. Nobody believed her, but I do, she's definitely not the kind who would fake such things and when she was narrating the story I could see genuine fear in her eyes.

We later learned from an expert that someone had performed black magic on that house and the only reason that we were not facing the full consequences of that was because the spirit of my granddad (who had died a couple of years before my uncle) was preventing it from entering the house. We then asked this person to rid the house of all the evils and we sold it.

I still remember this eerie feeling my sister and I would get when we were in this area facing the backyard the house. We would always feel that someone or something was there. Till date I get shivers when I think of what happened. I was just fortunate to not have witnessed anything my sister did.

I still wonder why that happened to my sister.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mir, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ghost2002 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-28)
Then why did your sister experianced it? Really how is this possible?
akansha (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-28)
hi Mir... That is a very weird experience for sure... But I do know that black magic does exist in our country a LOT... No offense to anybody who practices it though... And as far as your question of why only your sister got to experience this is concerned... I guess she was the most vulnerable at the moment... Though m not sure... In any case... Its gud you got rid of the place and the situation... ❤ tc
avikhaunted (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-14)
i would not like to hurt your feelings but I know black magic... As far as I know nobody can purify black magic or counter it... I would suggest you to venture out to that house find any odd thing you come across... Burn it outside the house throw the ashes in a river
miss_amos (19 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-24)
cant yu have house cleaned or something like that? Oh my goshh that scary
bobby_singh (9 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-03)
i went through a very unstable phase in my life when I was acting very crazy and in november 2007 I was released from prison but I soon re-offended and was in deep shiat and this time in crown court facing a lenghthy sentance. I was 100% guilty but by the skin of my teeth god knows how I escaped prison. But my mums sister had a dream a few nights before I was due in court and it was of my late grandma guarding me and pulling me away from the court house. I only came to know of this many months after I got away with that. Now I know why I did. Because all my cousins and friends and myself included said it was a miracle I got away with it. I haven't re offended again and don't ever plan to... Honest... So mir I believe 100% your house was being guarded by your grandfather...
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-31)
peeple of india very famously know what is black magic unlike other countries and if you are from andhra pradesh watch film raksha you may get some information
Scary boy 😊
lilblackpom (13 stories) (218 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-01)
Mir, glad everybody is okay now and you moved. Don't know too much about black magic. This could have been your uncle though. How old was your sister? Was she young? I agree with Tonith's perception of this story also. Take care of yourself. ❤
Mir (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
Hi Guys,
What Tonith said is true even I felt that my uncle was trying to make his presence felt but its also true that there was black magic performed in that house. In Balck magic you will generally not come caross apparitions as such but you will feel evil in the house. My grandmom used to have unbearable pains for no apparent reason on her thighs which the docs could not diagnose. It went immediately the day the effect of the black magic was vanquished.
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-14)
Like every one else said it could have been your uncle, or it could have been the black magic. If I were your sister I would have done some EVP work (electronic voice phenomena) the spirit could put its voice on the recorder or if you were lucky ask it questions and the ghost would answer on the recorder. Paranormal Investigators do that (im hopeing that I'll become a ghost hunter) 😁 😁 😉
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-14)
Well I believe that every country has its own beliefs. It may have been black magic. I realy don't know. But Tonith gave a good point. Maybe it is your uncle showing his presence. I believe thatThis maybe it. Thanks for sharring your story with us. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Astral184 (1 stories) (53 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-13)
If 'Black Magic' was performed there, it may have left a 'residual' evil; it is possible, just like ouija bds and the like. You were wise to get 'away'regards,A184
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-12)
Did it ever occur to you that it was your uncle making himself known? She may have been the one who was the most sensitive so he decided to manifest to her. Unfortunately she was too scared to handle it (which I don't blame her) but that doesn't mean it was anything evil. Black magic or the black arts to me are nothing more than the opposite of white magic or prayer. What you think can bring about manifestations accordingly. Good thoughts produce good vibes and a sense of peace while evil thoughts can produce chaos and depression, anger etc. I believe this can happen in the material world and the world beyond. If you were negative in this life you will probably be so in the afterlife until you no longer choose to be. Can these spirits influence the living? Oh yes. I just think they are taken out of context most of the time. Our own fears and insecurities can make an event other than what it was meant to be by the spirit trying to communicate.
darklink13 (11 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-12)
ya well just so you know the aichent mymans beleved we were earth wizards so propoply conspericy 😆
bruwx (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-12)
KimSouthO - black magick is some kind of sepll, chants and rituals, that somehow are of harm to people, the story is not vague, because all balck magic goes round the smae thing, evil.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-11)
somebody preformed black magic on the house - Do you mean that cast a spell, cursed the house, preformed black magic in the house? It is kind of vague and I am tryinmg to get a sense for your story,

God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: