You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: The Man Outside

Real Ghost Stories

The Man Outside

 

I was home alone with my older sister. We where watching t.v. when my sister decided she was hungry so she went to the kitchen. I was left alone on the couch. All of a sudden, the lights started to flicker. Jordan came running and screaming out of the kitchen and I was a little freaked out too. She said she saw someone walking around outside. It wasn't the first time someone said they saw someone outside. For my birthday, my friends came over for a sleep over. I was asleep when they woke me up screaming. I told them to shut up, that my parents are asleep. They told me there was someone walking around outside. it was about 2:00 in the morning. I told them to forget about it, so we went back to sleep. I never told my mom. But a few months later, my mom went to take my dog out of the bathroom. It was rainy and cold, around 2:00 in the morning. She saw a man outside walking. He was pale and glowing a white tint. I live out in the country, no one would walk around out at night. From that day on I am scared to go outside at night.

Other hauntings by msmeghan2

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-01)
Have you ever had a close or even distant relative pass away? I think that it may be someone that you might know or probably just someone who used to live in the house that your living in and died. You should probably do some research on the house and see if you can find any clues of people once living there and deceasing. I don't know, you should just probably get your friends over and ya'll can investigate.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: